Sullivan University Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when do you guys think sully will get accredited?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got pulled off the wait list today! He called me about 12:30 to make sure I was still interested and said he would mail out my formal acceptance letter today or tomorrow morning. I'm so relieved and excited. :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
Move over and make room for me, guys! I've been accepted from the alternate list as well!!!!!!!!

:hardy::soexcited::highfive::soexcited::hardy:

Move over and make room for me, guys! I've been accepted from the alternate list as well!!!!!!!!

:hardy::soexcited::highfive::soexcited::hardy:

Glad to hear it man, Look forward to meeting you in July. We should have a meet-up for everyone from SDN sometime around Orientation.

congrats to those that have been pulled off the alternate list!!! what position on the alternate list were u guys?

Thank You all. For those still waiting Dr. Facione contacted me via telephone and email. He said that when I turn in my final transcript from this spring semester I will recieve the official letter. It looks as if they are pulling more from the list. It is clear that some people have rejected their acceptance to SUCOP and the are pulling from the list. There is still hope people who were called an offered acceptance can still reject it. I'm going to SUCOP so to those who just recieved acceptance offer if you accept I'll see you soon I joined the facebook group (Michael Loanzon). Good Luck to you all!!

Thank You all. For those still waiting Dr. Facione contacted me via telephone and email. He said that when I turn in my final transcript from this spring semester I will recieve the official letter. It looks as if they are pulling more from the list. It is clear that some people have rejected their acceptance to SUCOP and the are pulling from the list. There is still hope people who were called an offered acceptance can still reject it. I'm going to SUCOP so to those who just recieved acceptance offer if you accept I'll see you soon I joined the facebook group (Michael Loanzon). Good Luck to you all!!

I thought that was you. I'll send a friend request and see you real soon.

I did not the list was ranked until about a week ago, so I never asked. But my guess according to SDN post is that it may have been closer to the top. I was first to post a waitlist acceptance. But that doesn't mean I was in the top. I really don't know. Have you been waitlisted and still waiting?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how long do you have to send in your deposit once they mail you the acceptance letter? I have to send in my final transcript, just trying to plan ahead.

7 days according to an email I received today from Dr. Facione. We're in the same boat. I am finishing up my last class right now.

I withdrew my seat at Sullivan. That opens one more spot for someone =). Its such a great school. If I wasn't accepted to my top choice I would definitely go here...:cool:

Good luck class of 2012!

i just got accepted off the alternate list today!!! :D i am so excited! is anyone looking for a roommate? please PM me.

Congrats IVYFox if you haven't already join the face book group theres alot of good info from people who are ready to start class that can help guide you through the process. I just got accepted and Im realizing I got alot of work to do between now and when classes start

I was just informed today of my acceptance. What do I need to do to prepare for school? Have people been looking for roommates already? I'm a bit overwhelmed because this came out of nowhere! =)

thanks mdlfsu08... i joined =)

congrats kimipele! i think we're in the same boat. i too, am overwhelmed... but excited nonetheless!

Hey guys!

I was accepted to Sullivan back in December after doing pre-pharmacy at Purdue. I'll be living with another friend from Purdue that got accepted there as well. I live about 45 min away from Louisville and know the area pretty well so if anyone has any questions about the city or anything let me know!

P.S. I've been a regular on this site, but don't post very often haha

Hey guys, I live in Louisville, KY (east end near Tinseltown and The Summit) and will be applying to Sullivan for admission July 2010. I have lived here for 30 years (my whole life) so if anybody has any questions about where to live or what is there to do just send something my way.

Hey guys, I live in Louisville, KY (east end near Tinseltown and The Summit) and will be applying to Sullivan for admission July 2010. I have lived here for 30 years (my whole life) so if anybody has any questions about where to live or what is there to do just send something my way.

Hi, I'm also from louisville. Taken your PCAT yet? I'm taking mine in june and applying to Sullivan this fall for July 2010. I'm worried as I've run into quite a few locals that are applying, and I doubt admissions would take too many people from louisville. All the same, good luck to you :)

Hi, I'm also from louisville. Taken your PCAT yet? I'm taking mine in june and applying to Sullivan this fall for July 2010. I'm worried as I've run into quite a few locals that are applying, and I doubt admissions would take too many people from louisville. All the same, good luck to you :)

I am sitting for the exam in June 2009 at UofL and then in August if my score isn't where I want it to be.

I did take the PCAT back in 2001, however, those scores are invalid. All that I remember from that time I took it was I scored in the 60 something percentile, and the range of my scores was 97th Percentile in Chemistry and my low was a 22nd Percentile in Biology. I am taking A&P at Sullivan now and statistics as well....and I found this awesome thing called "studying". ;) I hope to do much better this time around.

I am not to worried about local vs. non-local candidates at Sullivan. The reason being is since it is private, I think there is a flat rate for all students local and non-locals.

Good luck to you on your PCAT, perhaps we will both get in.

when is the application available for Fall 2010? I know they are not PharmCas and I didnt see an application on their website..although i havent looked very recently! thanks!

hey guys, do u know when the next admission cycle will begin?

hmm, when will the class of 2012 start this july?
anything update from school yet?

Classes already started on Monday July 6, 2009. I think the new application cycle for class 2013 is up on the website now.

Yes, classes started this week. As ATLBOI stated, the application is on the school website.

Sullivan was granted Candidate status for 2 years rather than the usual 1 year. Things are really on the up and up here at Sullivan.

Good Luck! :luck:

Yep, the new application is up and ready! I met with Dr. Facione today, and he told me that I can start submitting whenever I get it finished! I'm really excited, and cannot wait to find out if I get in later this year! :)

yup me too. i emailed Dr. facione to reactivate my last year's application. can't wait to hear back.
anyone applied last year and also got put on alternative list?

hey guys,
who in here were put on automatic admission list from last year's application?
i wonder wat happened to ppl who were on alternative list, but didnt get accepted...

hey guys,
who in here were put on automatic admission list from last year's application?
i wonder wat happened to ppl who were on alternative list, but didnt get accepted...

Does any one know how heavily they weigh PCAT as it is optional this year. If you have high GPA do u still need to take it. Also did anyone got an invitation for the interview yet?????????

I graduated from college in 2001 with a BA in Chemistry from Bellarmine University in Louisville, KY. I am currently finishing up my pre-requisites (biology components) and have applied to Sullivan's Program for Class of 2013 (entering July 2010). My cumulative GPA is a 3.45xxx at this point in time with my science being about the same, give or take. I am not taking the PCAT as Sullivan is the only program I am applying to and it is optional for their program. I have met with Dr. Faccione and feel pretty good about how I stack up. I have never been a pharmacy tech, but I have worked in the pharmaceuitcal industry as a chemist and on the sales side since 2001.

Just waiting for word from Sullivan to start the interview process, if I get selected.

Has anybody received any word from them? Does anybody know a timetable other than starting to review applicants in July 2009 and that the last day to deadline is Dec. 2009? I know they received my packet as I went ahead and forwarded them my immunization information and my physical from my doctor.

one of my letter of rec was sent out in late june by a pharmacist, but i haven't submitted my application yet. who should i call to see what happens to that letter, and what number? i want them to hold on to my letter until i submit my application

hmm..i think u have to submit a completed application before they look over the letter. for now, i think they just filed the letter.
and the best person i s paige.. look at the website for her info.

so has anyone visited the campus and had a meeting with the student affairs people??? what do they ask? just the usual "why did you get these C's" or.... what? Help!

so has anyone visited the campus and had a meeting with the student affairs people??? what do they ask? just the usual "why did you get these C's" or.... what? Help!

why, you've gotten an invitation to an interview already?

i had speeding tickets, are they counted as misdemeanor?

Don't worry about speeding tickets (no, and they won't show up on your background check either). I had this b-s reckless driving charge on my record and I got in.

why, you've gotten an invitation to an interview already?

no way, just visiting the campus.. i'm thinking that they just look at your transcripts and ask you a couple questions but i'm not for sure??