Sullivan University Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still haven't heard anything and I submitted back in October. From their website, it said that you would hear either way by November so I've been all confused.

Same here...

Members don't see this ad.

I Think there are a few seats left. Im sure they are not completely full. If you look at the class of 2012 group on facebook theres not that many members. I want to say I remember reading something like there a re 75 or 79 somewhere in there seats left. Its crazy that they havent spoketo you atlboi becuse I talk to someone else who had an interview after you and they put him on a waitlist. There were to girls that had an interview in dec. and both got accepted.

I just received an interview invitation about an hour or so ago via a phone call. I just have to call and speak with Paige to set the date.

I'm so excited!!!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Out of curiosity, do those of you who have been accepted or have an interview invitation already have a degree? Looking at the facebook group's members and the school's modified early decision criteria, I get the impression that they're giving priority to non-traditional applicants. Any thoughts on this?

Out of curiosity, do those of you who have been accepted or have an interview invitation already have a degree? Looking at the facebook group's members and the school's modified early decision criteria, I get the impression that they're giving priority to non-traditional applicants. Any thoughts on this?

That's what they told me over the phone. I actually was given an early interview choice but decided against it because I a string of exams before thanksgiving.

I don't have a degree but do have 100+ credit hours.

I was accepted- I have a degree and alot of work experience in both retail and managed care. I think they are looking for a well rounded class which is why they accept so many non-trads.

Well I got waitlisted today! That Blows! Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Does anyone know the number of applications they have received or the number of applicants they interview?

Are there any interviews coming up at Sullivan? They didn't email me or send me any letter at all...So I called Dr. Facione last week and he told me the Admissions committee didn't admit me to the entering class 2009. I was so disappointed, at least send me an email or something. I still don't know am i in the alternate list or denying. The waiting been driving me crazy!!!

Are there any interviews coming up at Sullivan? They didn't email me or send me any letter at all...So I called Dr. Facione last week and he told me the Admissions committee didn't admit me to the entering class 2009. I was so disappointed, at least send me an email or something. I still don't know am i in the alternate list or denying. The waiting been driving me crazy!!!

I'm not sure of their interview schedule. I interviewed there yesterday and was told their ad com meets every couple of weeks.

I think SUCOP is done with fall 2009. I believe the purpose for the waitlist is to have available applicants in case any of the "accepptees" if you will, flake out

Members don't see this ad :)
I think SUCOP is done with fall 2009. I believe the purpose for the waitlist is to have available applicants in case any of the "accepptees" if you will, flake out

I interviewed last week and from what I gathered, they still have spots open. It didn't seem like a lot, though.

Anyone interview the week of January 14th - 18th and get a response yet? I interviewed on the 23rd and have yet to hear back from Sullivan.

i submitted my application somewhere in november and still waiting to hear from them/ how early did u guys submit ur applications anyway?
well they said my file is to be reviewed next monday..gosh..so anxious..
i know by this time, i think the seats must have filled already..

i submitted my application somewhere in november and still waiting to hear from them/ how early did u guys submit ur applications anyway?
well they said my file is to be reviewed next monday..gosh..so anxious..
i know by this time, i think the seats must have filled already..

I submitted my application back in August. Perhaps I will hear something next week since they have reported to you that they will review your app on Monday.

I submitted my application back in August. Perhaps I will hear something next week since they have reported to you that they will review your app on Monday.

I applied in July and they just offered me an interview today. I was offended that they didn't consider me earlier so I declined the interview. Maybe they will respond to you next. :)

I applied in July and they just offered me an interview today. I was offended that they didn't consider me earlier so I declined the interview. Maybe they will respond to you next. :)

Sorry they waited so long to get in touch with you. I would never be offended with a late-in-the-cycle interview offer. Its certainly better than no consideration at all.

I interviewed on Jan 23rd. I was told their adcom meets every couple of weeks. So, I was hoping that they would be meeting Monday since the previous poster reported that their application is to be reviewed on that day.

There are NO more seats for Sullivan University College of Pharmacy Class of 2012. I confirmed that with the SUCOP facebook class of 2012 group. Congrats to all who have been accepted. For all of us who have been waitlisted or denied good luck to your other pharmacy school applications.

I just found out that they had filled the class before the application deadline was up. The application deadline on the site was the end of December but I was told the class was full before Christmas and that all interviews after were for admission into the next class.

I just found out that they had filled the class before the application deadline was up. The application deadline on the site was the end of December but I was told the class was full before Christmas and that all interviews after were for admission into the next class.

Where did you hear this? And by next class, I assume you mean admission by possible consideration for automatic enrollment for the class of 2013. Is this what you mean?

Last edited:
Where did you hear this? And by next class, I assume you mean admission by possible consideration for automatic enrollment for the class of 2013. Is this what you mean?
I spoke to Dr. Facione about the automatic admission policy, he said they don't hold a seat for you, but reconsidering your application without you have to go through interview nor pay for the application fees...

hmm..anyone got pull off the list yet?

Last edited:
I haven't been pulled yet. I suspect that they will not pull too many since it is a 3yr school. Dr. Facione did tell me that he did make a few calls into the alternate list the day before orientation for the first class.

are u guys being placed in alternative list for entering class of 2010 too?
is there a high chance of getting pulled of the list if u r enrolled in this automatic admission thing..

Last edited:
RoA1098 Sorry to hear about your news. Are you rejected or are you put on the alternate list. Also did they offer you consideration for automatic addmissoins to next years class?

RoA1098 Sorry to hear about your news. Are you rejected or are you put on the alternate list. Also did they offer you consideration for automatic addmissoins to next years class?

Thanks MDL. I got into my top choice (UNC) and I couldn't be happier, I was just a little surprised by the outright rejection from Sullivan. They did offer consideration for next years class, though.

Last edited:
wait? if they rejected you, why would they put u on the alternative list for next year? isn't it the same as if they put u on the waiting list for this year then? but u told us that they didnt even put u onto waiting list for this year? hmmm..so a rejection means they didnt even put on the waiting list for this year at al?

wait? if they rejected you, why would they put u on the alternative list for next year? isn't it the same as if they put u on the waiting list for this year then? but u told us that they didnt even put u onto waiting list for this year? hmmm..so a rejection means they didnt even put on the waiting list for this year at al?

I didn't interview there this year, so that's why I'm not on the waitlist. However, if I wanted to be considered for next year I would just have to send an updated transcript without reapplying and paying the fee.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those of you on the waiting list! Louisville is a great city with a lot of fun stuff to do. I lived there for several years and I'm probably going to end up moving back one of these days..! :)

Last edited:
is unc a 4 or three year program?
oh ic...oh yea..i also heard something about not having to go through the whole process for next time for those who planned on reapplying
now u make me wonder.. there is also this automatic addmission policy for those who have already gone through interview.,the school just has to reconsider the application again..do u think this would be a different case? cuz in ur case u didnt get an interview yet.
cuz i was put on the waiting list for this year and also on alternative list for next year..i wonder how this work.hmm..

pharmd2be. I was waitlisted and "wished" to be considered for the next years class as well. What do you think caused them not to accept you. I know mine is the PCAT.

I applied last year and received an interview but was not accepted. I reactivated my app this year, interviewed and was accepted. I am in the process of taking Econ but that is the only pre-req that I don't have. Nothing in my app changed and I didn't retake the PCAT or anything. It's hard to say why you would get rejeced one year and accepted the next but obviously if you don't get in (or go somewhere else) you should reactivate your app for free. Can't hurt!

pharmd2be. I was waitlisted and "wished" to be considered for the next years class as well. What do you think caused them not to accept you. I know mine is the PCAT.

well, i thought that the class was full that is why they are waitlising everyone right now?
there are many reasons:
1. applied late..
2..should apply very early for higher chances
3. no degree yet
4. pcat
lol

Last edited:
Pharmd2be:
Yea i applied early to early admissions but early like a few days after early admissions deadline. But yea I have a 3.2 B.S. Chemistry "bad PCAT" I'm taking anat Iw/ lab microbio/wlab and stat so Im assuming bad PCAT and with those prereqs not complete put me on the waitlist rather than accepted. Oh by the way who interviewed you. I had only Dr. Facione.

Pharmcatalyst:
So you interviewed again after you were not accepted the first year and gained accetance thats it? What exactly does consideration for automatic addmission mean? Is it just no fee, no app, no LOR? If I dont get in this year hopefully that same thing will happen to me.

Pharmd2be:
Yea i applied early to early admissions but early like a few days after early admissions deadline. But yea I have a 3.2 B.S. Chemistry "bad PCAT" I'm taking anat Iw/ lab microbio/wlab and stat so Im assuming bad PCAT and with those prereqs not complete put me on the waitlist rather than accepted. Oh by the way who interviewed you. I had only Dr. Facione.

Pharmcatalyst:
So you interviewed again after you were not accepted the first year and gained accetance thats it? What exactly does consideration for automatic addmission mean? Is it just no fee, no app, no LOR? If I dont get in this year hopefully that same thing will happen to me.

Yes, I just sent an email to Dr Facione to reactivate my original app- I didn't have to submit anything else. I received the request for an interview a few weeks later. I will need to send the transcript of Econ once I am finished to receive my "official" acceptance in the mail. I hace a BA Chem with a pretty low GPA but a high PCAT. I also have alot of pharmacy experience in retail and managed care.

I plan to apply to sullivan. Can anyone tell me how high is the PCAT grades to be accepted?

I plan to apply to sullivan. Can anyone tell me how high is the PCAT grades to be accepted?

You're giving up on your other schools you've had interviews at already? With a list of many schools, I think you have a high chance of getting accepted. Just try to wait it out a bit. But then again, I know it doesn't hurt looking into other schools for next year since they cycle begins in June.

You're giving up on your other schools you've had interviews at already? With a list of many schools, I think you have a high chance of getting accepted. Just try to wait it out a bit. But then again, I know it doesn't hurt looking into other schools for next year since they cycle begins in June.

Yea. I haven't given up yet. However, since I just know that Sullivan has only 3 year program. The city also has a lot Asian there. I went this city once. Therefore, I'm thinking about taking PCAT and apply to this school if I don't get accepted this year. To be honest, I just came to the U.S. less than 4 years ago; therefore, I don't know many schools to apply. Have you applied to this school this year?

any updates with this school? anyone heard anything back from the waiting list yet?

any updates with this school? anyone heard anything back from the waiting list yet?

I called about a month or so ago and found out that I was something like 23rd on the waitlist. I think I'll check on my status again, just to know how much the list has moved - if it even has.

wow..# 23? tat means that there are a lot of ppl on the list then..now i am scare. i wonder how many ppl are there on the list man. i think i should contact him sometimes again next week.

I called the other day and I was told that(on behalf of the the waitlisters) that the waitlist has not moved no one has gotten rejected or accepted. So I'm sure everyone who recieved an acceptance has taken it and no one has denied acceptance(yet).

The waitlist has moved i got accepted!!!! Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. did they tell u what number u were on the waiting list? u must be # 1 huh that is why u got accepted finally. but hey..congratulations.. are u excited?

Last edited:
I know huh, that's awesome...congrats MDLFSU08! Sullivan is a nice school, my gf will be going there in July as well.

I didn't interview there this year, so that's why I'm not on the waitlist. However, if I wanted to be considered for next year I would just have to send an updated transcript without reapplying and paying the fee.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those of you on the waiting list! Louisville is a great city with a lot of fun stuff to do. I lived there for several years and I'm probably going to end up moving back one of these days..! :)

edit: Yep, turns out it was because my application was incomplete! :oops: Congrats & good luck to everyone that got in!!