Sunday Funday 4.10.16 - Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1. @thedrjojo
2. @DocEspana
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Coquette22
6. @LetItSnow - devil number
11. @Trilt
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @guisantes
14. @katashark
15. @SummerTheLynx

@dyachei suggested straight speed. I being somewhat of a stickler, will give it some more time to find 4 players.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a bit hungover, but bring it on.

1. thedrjojo
2. DocEspana
3. Lupin21
4. DVMDream
5. Coquette22
6. LetItSnow
10. Kam325
11. Trilt
12. heyyimhayley
13. guisantes
14. katashark
15. SummerTheLynx

Members don't see this ad :)
Rolls arrived piping hot in inboxes.

Day 1 - welcome to all the special snowflakes! Thank you for joining myself and @dyachei on such short notice!! I've missed some of you and just met others of you but welcome to kaydubs's Sunday Funday party. To the quick and dirty: cycles will run in 15 minute increments or faster depending on how quick ya'll are. :biglove: :biglove:

Let the games begin!!! LYNCH.

1. @thedrjojo
2. @DocEspana
3. @Lupin21
4. @DVMDream
5. @Coquette22
6. @LetItSnow
7. @finnickthedog
10. @Kam325
11. @Trilt
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @guisantes
14. @katashark
15. @SummerTheLynx

I guess I'll introduce myself...I'll be a vet student at Cornell this coming fall. I want to do something with public health! I like Star Wars and fried pickles. That about sums up my life. I saw that Pokemon WW game and DESPERATELY wanted to play but the game had already started, and I've been reading the new thread and watching, and I saw this game would be short so here I am :]

Also lynch STL

Lynch LIS

I hate to lynch new players (guis) on the first round.

official lynch tally:
Guis 2
(lupes, dvmd)
STL 3 (hayley, jojo, guis)
trilt 1 (STL)
kam 1 (coquette)
LIS 1 (Kam)

8/13 votes

9 minutes remain

I guess I'll introduce myself...I'll be a vet student at Cornell this coming fall. I want to do something with public health! I like Star Wars and fried pickles. That about sums up my life. I saw that Pokemon WW game and DESPERATELY wanted to play but the game had already started, and I've been reading the new thread and watching, and I saw this game would be short so here I am :]

Also lynch STL
Fried pickles are tasty, I'll allow it

Reactions: 1 users
official lynch tally:
Guis 2
(lupes, dvmd)
STL 3 (hayley, jojo, guis)
trilt 1 (STL)
kam 1 (coquette)
LIS 2 (Kam, trilt)

9/13 votes

8 minutes remain

lynch trilt

since I am just going to assume everyone is a wolf but me, might as well just kill everyone and theyre the first to go witht hat adorable adorable sloth(?) avatar

This was kind of what I figured would happen if I came back for a game after last game. Would just get lynched instantly. Figured there was enough non-noobs in this game, but meh.

can we do a think where the new people get to play a few rounds?

and my reasoning is literally that the time constraints will greatly limit the ability of veteran players to analyze stuff. So might as well be nice to the newbies. I know... compassion from me. Its bizarre and offputting to me too.