Sunday Funday 4.10.16 - Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You guys suck.

Coquete, you should have been more vocal about stl...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Clearly, Coquette22 could actually seer with her post,

"Don't lynch DVMD"

Then I die as protector. Come on guys, can you not put those two together?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
53c0790b40514.jpg

all you dude.

Reactions: 1 user
I figured if someone was blocking STL then STL must have had a role. And I didn't want to out myself as seer too quickly. And I did say at the beginning that I suck at these games.

In speed, I'll out myself faster as seer, so then the protector can protect and I can seer away. But that is just me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry guys, I thought I was done for at 7 people. I was trying to lure the seer out, and I was wondering why they weren't biting. Had to flip strategies when trilt died early...

Sorry guys, I thought I was done for at 7 people. I was trying to lure the seer out, and I was wondering why they weren't biting. Had to flip strategies when trilt died early...
I had to be sure that you were a wolf, otherwise I figured if I outed myself too early I'd be killed by the remaining wolf. I figured trying save DVMD and then having her subsequently die would be a good enough alibi but nope.....

I figured trying save DVMD and then having her subsequently die would be a good enough alibi but nope.....

Should have emphasized this point during that last lynch. May have worked, may not have but people are notorious for not paying attention, so have to re bring up things to get people's attention.

My phone has been blowing up all day and I finally came to see why. Sadness:(.
I'd say next game, but it might be awhile before I can really come back again. Y'all killed me. I gotta do real life crap now. And it's too stressful so if I come on here I disappear into the interwebs. I love all of you, but it will be at least a few days, if not longer before I'll give myself more than 15 minutes alone with my phone doing anything but working toward a future where all my family is alive, healthy and in a house.
Have lots of fun without me so I have lots to catch up on!

Reactions: 1 user
Oh hey. This is what I get for going a day without checking SDN. Next time!