Sunday Funday 4.10.16 - Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Since one of the co-mods was inconsolable, Day 4 lasted for 5 minutes in memoriam for the wonderful, magical @Lupin21.
tile-215-lunch-special-off.png
: A platter of @guisantes gazpacho and gravy with a side of DEAD.

Night 4 has started. 10 minutes - GO

1. thedrjojo - villager
2. @DocEspana
3. Lupin21 - villager
4. @DVMDream
5. @Coquette22
6. LetItSnow - villager
7. finnickthedog
10. Kam325 - villager
11. Trilt - WOLF
12. @heyyimhayley
13. guisantes - villager
14. katashark - villager
15. @SummerTheLynx

5 players remain.

I'm still here! Was just getting ready for concert.

Members don't see this ad :)
Framed.....FRAMED by pickles.....
5e20b8d890a8cdc928c842242bd79bab14f818b7b0761ed19207e7ca8dcfc369.jpg

But anyways thanks for not killing me on the first night y'all :] I'll be sure to play in the next games so I'm not such a stranger (especially if there is gonna be a Star Wars game HIT ME UP!) Good luck villagers!

Reactions: 1 users
Framed.....FRAMED by pickles.....
5e20b8d890a8cdc928c842242bd79bab14f818b7b0761ed19207e7ca8dcfc369.jpg

But anyways thanks for not killing me on the first night y'all :] I'll be sure to play in the next games so I'm not such a stranger (especially if there is gonna be a Star Wars game HIT ME UP!) Good luck villagers!
I'm leaning toward a hunger games or a HP style. I will keep you on roster if you're interested :)

Another tear-jerker. @DVMDream - the protector was stabbed 999,999,999 times. With a shard of glass. Someone was trying to prove a point.

Day 5 has started. 15 minutes - GO

1. thedrjojo - villager
2. @DocEspana
3. Lupin21 - villager
4. DVMDream - PROTECTOR
5. @Coquette22
6. LetItSnow - villager
7. finnickthedog - villager
10. Kam325 - villager
11. Trilt - WOLF
12. @heyyimhayley
13. guisantes - villager
14. katashark - villager
15. @SummerTheLynx

4 players remain.

Last edited:
Use your brains people. If coquette was the seer, I would have been seered on day 2 or during any of the times that people called for me to be seered. They were calling for me to seer myself.

In a strange stroke of irony, everyone turns on @Coquette22 - the ever hesitant WW who I had to persuade to play. And what do you all do? Kill her. Well, she ain't going to be seeing much anymore. Cooked.
Coq_au_vin_rouge.jpg

Night 5 has started. 10 minutes.

1. thedrjojo - villager
2. @DocEspana
3. Lupin21 - villager
4. DVMDream - PROTECTOR
5. Coquette22 - SEER

6. LetItSnow - villager
7. finnickthedog - villager
10. Kam325 - villager
11. Trilt - WOLF
12. @heyyimhayley
13. guisantes - villager
14. katashark - villager
15. @SummerTheLynx

3 players remain.

@SummerTheLynx removes his white chef hat. "Wow, you guys are so gullible. I can give the newbie noob a pass. I mean, @heyyimhayley , no hard feelings." He shoves a kebab skewer through her jugular vein. While she bleeds out, he sticks another skewer through her aorta as a merciful kill. "But, @DocEspana , you should've stayed in the bathroom." STL stuffs DocE into the meat grinder. Dusting off his hands, he turns to the members of his immuno study group, with a manic grin. "Soup's on, guys."

WOLVES WIN.

Hope you enjoyed this rendition of Sunday Funday.

Reactions: 1 users