Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I doubt SOV would have one seer who can't see affiliation and not have either a) another seer who can see affiliation or b) an item that sees affiliation. Otherwise, it's too easy for wolves being able to hide behind villager names.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have yet to hear of either, which is why I have been unsure of whether I'm useful or not. But I haven't gotten cannibal back with anyone yet and so maybe that's just because I haven't hit one or there's something out there that I don't know about (perfectly likely obviously).
 
So, investigate me tonight and see if you get "cannibal". (are we sure that's what they come back as, or just conjecture?) Or would you rather risk it and lynch someone that can't be killed by wolves and could be fairly important in end game?
 
I don't make up roles very well. Since you guys seem to "know" me so well, you should know that. The Financier? That's a SOV word.

Now, if everyone else would come back on and think about it...

*go ahead wolves, try and kill me tonight! Muahaha*
 
I don't think you made up the role name. It's easy enough to refute that. SOV has given everyone a legitimate role name......

But making up that you can't be killed by wolves is easy enough to do.
 
I don't think you made up the role name. It's easy enough to refute that. SOV has given everyone a legitimate role name......

But making up that you can't be killed by wolves is easy enough to do.


If I was going to make up a role as a wolf, it would be something like "I take out the first and last person to vote for me when I go down". Something a little more ominous to villager than "wolves can't kill me".
 
I'm the Accountant and SOV gave me no reasoning behind why I can investigate, just that I can. So I'm doubting the role ability reasoning too.

I could be way off, but nothing here is sitting well with me.
 
If I was going to make up a role as a wolf, it would be something like "I take out the first and last person to vote for me when I go down". Something a little more ominous to villager than "wolves can't kill me".

Then you would have to admit to being a wolf, which no one does unless they're staring down concrete proof that they are.

Your claim is useful but can't be verified. It could be true or it could be a load of crap. It would depend on how willing I am to ignore everything else that is sending up flags.
 
I'm the Accountant and SOV gave me no reasoning behind why I can investigate, just that I can. So I'm doubting the role ability reasoning too.

I could be way off, but nothing here is sitting well with me.

Mind you, there was explanation behind the pharmaceuticals.

Unlynch WS. I'm going to study for a while and I'll come back with vote.
 
I was trying NOT to get Cyndia lynched. Does that mean absolutely nothing?

So, I'm getting lynched because I chose not to pm YOU? I have nothing to share with you. I have no information this game and no access to information. My role is passive. You want to risk losing someone the wolves can't kill, fine. Risk away.
 
It has nothing to do with PMing me specifically, WS. It's the fact that you not PMing period makes no sense.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But really, that's what it comes down to.

And yes, I do think we could fill up a page. See what happens when I spend a whole game posting in gifs?
 
It has nothing to do with PMing me specifically, WS. It's the fact that you not PMing period makes no sense.

Meh. I didn't PM you either, because I didn't (maybe don't) trust you. Big deal.

Mind you, there was explanation behind the pharmaceuticals.

My role doesn't seem to correlate to my role ability. It probably does somehow in SOV's twisted mind, but that's a place I don't want to go. I have a sneaking suspicion there's a bit more to my role than he informed me of in my PM, though, based on some recent events.... and that ability may make more sense.
 
Wow there is a lot to read here. I have 4 exams in the next 3 days so I have to study but I wanted to check back in.

Here are my thoughts..... I am beginning to think that everyone has a role name that is a job title because we are all human in this game and the wolves are just cannibals, so it would make sense for them to have role names that were job titles like Lawyer or Hair Dresser or whatever and then they wolves are also cannibals. So really saying you have a role name as a way to clear yourself from anyone means nothing. And tbh a role ability such as avoiding wolf attacks is just as easily a wolf ability cause hey they cannot be killed by wolves so that is not really very convincing.

So not sure I am swayed that much right now to change my vote. I still think it is odd you did not PM Escalla at least once just to check in - hey I even did it, because I knew in games like this where you only have one person with PM abilities it is usually a good idea even when you have nothing to say.
 
you are the only person I *could* have pm'd.
*confused*
Meh. I didn't PM you either, because I didn't (maybe don't) trust you. Big deal.

This is about knowing WS' play style, which PMing happens to be a characteristic of. This isn't about what she did/didn't tell me or anything like that. I would be wary of other characteristic PMers not talking either.
 
Also, I'm pretty sure the "sisters" are Sorority Sisters. The "2 sisters fighting" last night kind of gave that away.
 
This is about knowing WS' play style, which PMing happens to be a characteristic of. This isn't about what she did/didn't tell me or anything like that. I would be wary of other characteristic PMers not talking either.

Aaaand I will repeat. I PM when I have something share and/or trust the person I am PMing with(to an extent). Which I did not trust you. And I had nothing to share.

Devyn, if I was a wolf, don't you think the wolves would have made sure I PM'd Escalla then? So that I "blend" in?

You guys are idiots if you really want to risk losing me on the offchance that I *could* be a wolf. This is Cyndia all over again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aaaand I will repeat. I PM when I have something share and/or trust the person I am PMing with(to an extent). Which I did not trust you. And I had nothing to share.

Devyn, if I was a wolf, don't you think the wolves would have made sure I PM'd Escalla then? So that I "blend" in?

You guys are idiots if you really want to risk losing me on the offchance that I *could* be a wolf. This is Cyndia all over again.

So you trusted me and Rojo in DC Comics as wolves enough to PM with us then but you haven't trusted me this game to say anything? I don't think I'm that good at fooling as a wolf.

Whether this nets a wolf or not, I'll still maintain this it's weird for you.
 
Reply: If you could that would be great. I just can't say outright, so you would have to send a way for me to communicate with you. That's what I meant.

Reply: :laugh: that would be hilarious.....but I hope not as well.
 
So you trusted me and Rojo in DC Comics as wolves enough to PM with us then but you haven't trusted me this game to say anything? I don't think I'm that good at fooling as a wolf.

Whether this nets a wolf or not, I'll still maintain this it's weird for you.

*sigh* In that game, I took the risk of strategizing with you guys.

In this game, I have nothing to strategize about. Am I really suppose to PM you *just* to say "hi"?
Is it really THAT important? Next time, I'll PM and say HI then.
 
Also my point if not clear is that I think the wolves will have normal role names as well as being called cannibals... for fecks sake.... to make it harder for us


So, let's make it even easier for the wolves, by lynching the only unkillable person. I'm sure they are jumping up and down with joy right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not about people not PMing me. It's because you not PMing is weird and I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Reply: Black 'n tan because it's important.
 
Let's see...
We no longer have our blocker.
They know who the Seer is.
You are lynching the unkillable person.
So far, we haven't caught a single wolf or have strong feelings for one.


Congratulations on winning the game, wolves!
 
Escalla, I'm not the only person that hadn't PM'd you. Do you really think we are all wolves?

I really don't think it has anything to do with "these people haven't PM'd me", and more so that it seems in every game you start off by PMing with someone or confiding in someone very early on. Escalla is the only person we can PM, so I do agree with others that it is odd you haven't opened up communication as from what I have observed in other games you tend to do that early on.
 
It's not about people not PMing me. It's because you not PMing is weird and I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Reply: Black 'n tan because it's important.

You are the only person a few of us can PM. So, it IS about not PMing you. You are the only person I CAN pm. I did not PM you, therefore I did not PM anyone.
 
I really don't think it has anything to do with "these people haven't PM'd me", and more so that it seems in every game you start off by PMing with someone or confiding in someone very early on. Escalla is the only person we can PM, so I do agree with others that it is odd you haven't opened up communication as from what I have observed in other games you tend to do that early on.

This.

I'm just repeating myself over and over it seems.