-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Survive Alive WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yup. Very popular when I worked as a waitress down there at a sushi placeI enjoy the occasional dabbling with spam... But yeah, hawaiians love that stuff
I'm going in a few weeks (Honolulu)... Where should I eat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gonna *******lynch LIS*******, because last game he suggested hedgie as a first kill (until he realised she was also a wolf lol). Happy to waffle if anyone has any actual info though.
Gonna *******lynch LIS*******, because last game he suggested hedgie as a first kill (until he realised she was also a wolf lol). Happy to waffle if anyone has any actual info though.
I know he was not out killing anyone last night....considering he was in my bed.
go up to Haleiwa. It's on the north shore. Get shave ice somewhere around there (doesn't have to be morimoto's but that's the famous one). There's a restaurant in the Macy's at the mall called the Pineapple room. It's by chef Alan Wong and is VERY good. Also, he has a full on super expensive restaurant there - really good if you can get in and afford it.I'm going in a few weeks (Honolulu)... Where should I eat?
Just PM me if you want any specifics. I lived there for 2 summers with my parents and I still know my way around pretty well.
I know he was not out killing anyone last night....considering he was in my bed.

I know he was not out killing anyone last night....considering he was in my bed.
Yeah I know...I was pretty shocked myself when I woke up next to that. Hangover and LIS? Terrible morning.
I don't suppose this island has access to a morning after pill?
This post convinces me this is someone we know... I am guessing DocE or JDH71, but my money is on Doc!Jojo can you help me
Envoyé de mon GT-P3110 en utilisant Tapatalk
How else would they know to shorten your name to Jojo having no experience in this forum?
Wait! You worked as a waitress in Hawaii? Pictures or it didn't happen!Yup. Very popular when I worked as a waitress down there at a sushi place
Do you have any videos of you doing a Hula dance?
MUST FIND THOSE RIGHT AWAY!
I don't know that there are any pictures. But my current FB profile pic is me in my Hawaii hoodie because I took summer classes at Manoa.Wait! You worked as a waitress in Hawaii? Pictures or it didn't happen!
Do you have any videos of you doing a Hula dance?
MUST FIND THOSE RIGHT AWAY!
also, semi-pertinent to this game, I watched them film part of Lost. As it was only a 10 minute jog from our house.I don't know that there are any pictures. But my current FB profile pic is me in my Hawaii hoodie because I took summer classes at Manoa.
I'll contact Mama and Papa Dyachei.. I am sure they must have pictures.I don't know that there are any pictures. But my current FB profile pic is me in my Hawaii hoodie because I took summer classes at Manoa.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Vote (well done on keeping the tally so far👎)
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 1 (dyachei)
LIS 1 (cyndia)
Uncast votes: 16
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 0
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 1 (dyachei)
LIS 1 (cyndia)
Uncast votes: 16
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 0
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..
probably not.I'll contact Mama and Papa Dyachei.. I am sure they must have pictures.
🙁probably not.
Lynch Vote (well done on keeping the tally so far👎)
..
Sorry...more concerned about being preggers and stuck on an island with cannibals....
Yeah... pregnant women have a creamy center... like a caramel.Sorry...more concerned about being preggers and stuck on an island with cannibals....
Yeah... pregnant women have a creamy center... like a caramel.![]()
Like I didn't already feel like vomiting from seeing LIS' wood, having a hangover, and eating spam...you just made me even more nauseous.
Crap....I was looking under my bed and found a whip too. I was really hoping it was all just a dream.......clearly not.
I have the pic of me surfing in hawaii. That and pictures of the ocean view are what I found in my search. Just for you, SOV
RNG lynch swings
Unofficial Lynch Vote
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 1 (dyachei)
LIS 1 (cyndia)
swings 1 (Philliab)
Uncast votes: 15
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 0
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
Unofficial Lynch Vote
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 1 (dyachei)
LIS 1 (cyndia)
swings 1 (Philliab)
Uncast votes: 15
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 0
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
DONE WITH FINALS!!!!!!!
Gonna lynch FFM to add to the randomness.
Gonna lynch FFM to add to the randomness.
lynch cyndia because she's currently lynching a villager. 🙂
Unofficial Lynch Vote
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 2 (dyachei, LIS)
LIS 1 (cyndia)
swings 1 (Philliab)
FFM 1 (Lupin)
cuit 1 (TV)
Uncast votes: 12
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 0
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 2 (dyachei, LIS)
LIS 1 (cyndia)
swings 1 (Philliab)
FFM 1 (Lupin)
cuit 1 (TV)
Uncast votes: 12
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 0
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@StartingoverVet -- I'm curious. Do pictures of Jared Padalecki count as pictures of a moose?
lynch cyndia because she's currently lynching a villager. 🙂
Welllll, don't know if I entirely buy that you aren't a wolf, but I'll let it slide for tonight since you were occupied last night, *****unlynch lis***** *****lynch ffm****** (rng out of the votes already out there)
@StartingoverVet -- I'm curious. Do pictures of Jared Padalecki count as pictures of a moose?

###lynch cyndia### since I don't want to be a frontrunner
Sorry stuck on a plane yesterday. I will ****lynch FFM**** for now
This game cracks me up! Thanks SOV. Almost as good as WWhores.Lynch TV rng
Don't be jealous, DVMD. There's plenty of me to go around. 🙂
So you want to have a threesome with a moose? I'm not entirely sure I am down with that.
Lynch FFM for now...
I'm really intrigued by the moose
Not a wolf. At least I am not a seer.
No moar mayor votes for you SnS.
No moar mayor votes for you SnS.
Not a wolf. At least I am not a seer.
No moar mayor votes for you SnS.
😳
It's been a rough day and half ok? Plane crash, losing the election, getting preggers.....
unlynch you lynch swings?
Lynch cyndia for the time being. Will check back a bit later. Have some crap to get done before "call" this evening.
So you want to have a threesome with a moose? I'm not entirely sure I am down with that.
Is DVMD a boy moose or a girl moose?
Sorry...more concerned about being preggers and stuck on an island with cannibals....
It was really, really protected secks. Not sure why you're so worried
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only sailors wear condoms...It was really, really protected secks. Not sure why you're so worried
Heading to a Christmas dinner now and will probably be pretty boozed up soon, so just gonna say I am a villager with a somewhat useful role that I used last night. Its not a great idea to lynch me, I'll try to check back in a bit and reveal if necessary.
Unofficial Lynch VoteHeading to a Christmas dinner now and will probably be pretty boozed up soon, so just gonna say I am a villager with a somewhat useful role that I used last night. Its not a great idea to lynch me, I'll try to check back in a bit and reveal if necessary.
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 1 (wolfspeaker
Uncast votes: 8
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 3
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
Unofficial Lynch Vote
Lynch TV
kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 2 (wolfspeaker, STL)
Uncast votes: 7
Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1
waffles: 3
Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
i think you had a lynch tv in there...
messing up a quote wont convince me of your noobishness...
messing up a quote wont convince me of your noobishness...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K