[Sweet Sixteen] 2009 GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP: Vote Now!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vooooooooooooooooooote!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ :laugh:

one more for Batman!

Members don't see this ad.

original_image.png

Vote Zelda.
Sponsored by Hyleans Touched By His Noodly Appendage.

As a voter, I cannot help but feel that Batman does not have the compassion required to reach patients on a personal level. He is much better off with a large role in hospital administration as his alter-ego, Bruce Wayne, and a vigilante at night, setting out to take care of healthcare disparities. But as a physician by day, I have my doubts.

Zelda has what it takes to be a physician that reaches out the community at large, is widely admired by the populace and even inspires people to defeat deadly Stalfos, Wolfos and even ghostly Poes, and traverse dungeons full of deadly traps, all on her behalf. Imagine what she can do in a healthcare setting. Batman, on the other hand, uses fear and intimidation to achieve his goals. Both approaches are admirable and produce results. But in the end, who would you want to be YOUR physician?

This is why I have cast my lot in with Zelda.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's too bad you can't change your vote (though I got mine right the first time). Myuu should have made believers out of everyone that Zelda should win this match-up.

I think changing votes is totally allowed. Just post in the thread and I'll make sure Spurs changes the vote...

btw, VOTE ZELDA!!!

As a voter, I cannot help but feel that Batman does not have the compassion required to reach patients on a personal level. He is much better off with a large role in hospital administration as his alter-ego, Bruce Wayne, and a vigilante at night, setting out to take care of healthcare disparities. But as a physician by day, I have my doubts.

Zelda has what it takes to be a physician that reaches out the community at large, is widely admired by the populace and even inspires people to defeat deadly Stalfos, Wolfos and even ghostly Poes, and traverse dungeons full of deadly traps, all on her behalf. Imagine what she can do in a healthcare setting. Batman, on the other hand, uses fear and intimidation to achieve his goals. Both approaches are admirable and produce results. But in the end, who would you want to be YOUR physician?

QFT.

Vote Zelda
Because RoadRunner17 is right.

Vote Zelda.
climbing-tabby-cat.jpg

Do it for me? Pretty please?

This is soooo disappearing later today...

Wow, you did the puppydog look and everything.

Last edited:
12six, Ariadne, AUD, aznb0y129, Bacchus, badapplestix, BJPENNSTATE, BlackDr2b, BlueElmo, bmeshedoc, Caesar, chemnerd89, chemolupusMD, ChubbyChaser, Chuck's Right Foot, Dawn Treader, Depakote, dmbicesk8r, Dr Lyss, Dr Simplicity, DrBeks, drhouse42, drmcsteamy2008, eyang22286, eyesarecool, gonj, guestdoc, HerrTex, ICmyFuture, jgberken, JimmerJammerMrK, Kaushik, longhorn615, madamebovary, MDean86, metalgearHMN, MILK07, msb1190, NCDocWannabe, NotAndrew, olemissbabydoc, orrghead16, qmcat, Raryn, rotatedline, rplyler1, sarahl86, strongboy2005, Tatertots, tudrew31, twoinone, vickpick, WatchMeRise, Wussok

funny-pictures-giraffe-shuns-duck1.jpg

MonkeySad.jpg

He is sad because you voted for Batman.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's too bad you can't change your vote (though I got mine right the first time). Myuu should have made believers out of everyone that Zelda should win this match-up.

Pssh, she hasn't said anything to convince me. All I know is that she really REALLY wants Zelda to win. Too bad it won't happen :D

*psst* OK, I'm finally, gonna come out and say it...

I VOTED FOR ZELDA AND SO SHOULD YOU! :D

I'm disappointed in both of you :(

Sure did!

Vote Zelda.
Or Myuu will cry.

That doesn't work on me. I'm dead inside.

1 more hour to go and you still need 5 votes to tie...

Last edited:
he's just sleepy - he can sleep because batman saved the nights from the criminals.

If that were the case, HE WOULDN'T BE SLEEPY.

Vote Zelda!
She can make an argument that doesn't defeat itself in a single sentence.

bat_green_lantern01-copy.jpg

Batman is a Thief. He stole the Green Lantern's clothes and put them on over his ridiculous costume to hide his extra nipples.

A VOTE FOR BATMAN IS A VOTE FOR A KLEPTOMANIAC!

VOTE ZELDA!

223006960_1f650498c4.jpg

fat-batman.jpg

capt_9fc1a3560ceb4604b3727dfc5bb995ed_aptopix_comic_con_cadp106.jpg

A VOTE FOR BATMAN IS A VOTE FOR THIS GUY!

VOTE ZELDA!

Haha, after all that propaganda, Batman GAINED a vote :laugh:

From the kindly folks at PvP:

00.gif

01.gif

02.gif

03.gif

04.gif

05.gif

06.gif

Vote Zelda.
Her parents aren't dead. They're just... somewhere else.

robinvsbatmanpk2.gif

Do you really want this pedophile to be your children's pediatrician?
HelenLovejoy_t630.jpg

VOTE ZELDA!

Paid for by Reverend and Helen Lovejoy.

Vote Zelda!
Because there are waaaaaaay too many incriminating pictures of Batman online--he'll never get a reputable residency with batnipples, even if he is the batchrist.

I think RoadRunner is right. That's like the 6th time you've mentioned his nipples.

think_of_the_children.jpg

Oh wait, batman does... inappropriately. Zelda will never look at your children inappropriately.

zelda_070625b-l.jpg

VOTE ZELDA!
She is just that awesome. Plus she has magical powers!

I think RoadRunner is right. That's like the 6th time you've mentioned his nipples.

If he didn't want them to be mentioned, he wouldn't have emblazoned them on the OUTSIDE of his batsuit. He's just dying to be noticed.

I wonder if he has the batsign tattooed on his chest.:yawn:

I campaigned tirelessly for Zelda, but alas, I must go to class.

Therefore VOTE ZELDA!

I submit that your guys' fanaticism for Zelda is way scarier than anything you've insinuated about Batman :scared:

I submit that your guys' fanaticism for Zelda is way scarier than anything you've insinuated about Batman :scared:

We're not trying to get into med school. That lunatic man-bat is.

Vote Zelda.
Because you'll hate yourself and drown in self-doubt if you don't.

We won't judge you...you can come out and say it...you've fallen in love with batman, right? It's so sad how he brainwashes you. But that's ok...people with weak minds are especially susceptible to his tactics.

We won't judge you...you can come out and say it...you've fallen in love with batman, right? It's so sad how he brainwashes you. But that's ok...people with weak minds are especially susceptible to his tactics.

Especially young ones, like poor Robin. He's just twelve years old!!!

Vote Zelda
She hasn't seduced any twelve-year-old boys.

Oh, actually I just Hate Batman...:oops:

Why do you hate him? Did he steal your bike when you guys were kids?

Hey hey, watch the personal attacks buddy :mad:

Vote Zelda.
Just do it.
Sponsored by Nike.

[It's like she was staring at you, begging you to vote Zelda!]
Pretty please?

Last edited:
I dunno... I think it is because he did not have any actual powers...

But the fact that he's such a good superhero WITHOUT any special powers should be a positive thing. Basically, he's what you could theoretically aspire to, within the realm of reason.

Iron Man falls under a similar category, but I hate him because he is responsible for the death of Captain America.

That's a more acceptable reason to hate someone.

Iron Man falls under a similar category, but I hate him because he is responsible for the death of Captain America.

Hence why I voted against Iron Man in the Sweet 16....