Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

Started by Escalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It could be someone else, but that would mean someone successfully fudged their SDN name reveal at the end.

That also means LIS was Snatch. Since Villager and Snatch weren't claimed. Insdpsn implied they were Samoa, but that's all, just implied.

:shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIS and Samoa didn't. I just have a hard time believing it's either of them.

It was memorable nonetheless. Lol.
 
OMG, this Temple of Winds (book 4) is so annoying. I just want to slap everyone and tell them to stop acting so STUPID!
(I have about 60 pages left).

Sorry just had to vent.

It's the bestest one! 😀

When the lightning flashed when reading it for the first time, I choked on my Triscuit.