Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this seem like way too much? I got a little off with my pre-req's because of how my school's program is set up (long story) anyhow trying to do everything to catch up, which requires taking summer courses. I was really hoping to knock out both Gen Chem 1 and 2 and possibly a math class but is there anyone who may think this is way too much for a whole summer. The first chem is from june to middle july and the second picks up from middle july to somewhere in august I think. I'm generally scared of chemistry becasue of the concepts but I'd be planning on having a tutor. Also has anyone seen a huge difference in having a tutor versus just studying on their own for chemistry?
Same here. For at least a solid 6 weeks of the summer and a bit into the fall semester I was dreaming about ochem. Visions of benzenes danced in my head...and it all made sense then too! This is the sort of thing I meant...dreaming of OChem cannot be healthy.