Taking the GRE for the third time. Can I just do the quantitative section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alpaperart

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. Was just wondering if I could skip the writing and the verbal sections and just do the quantitative? Does the reflect very poorly? I just haven't studied any more for the verbal and did well on the writing on my first attempt.

I don't mind terribly sitting through the verbal and writing for a third time, but if I can skip out on it without it being detrimental in any way that would be preferable.

I've been studying the quantitative section exclusively. Have made great review sheets and am continuing to work on practice problems.

Thanks!
 
Nvm.

Not going to forgo them just really not looking forward to taking the verbal and the writing for a 3rd time.

x.x