Temple ACMS 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations again! I just received the A this afternoon. I am beyond excited.
Hi. When were you done with your application?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really like the program. I think it gives you a really good taste of some of the expectations they will have for you in school and the material does feel like a lot at times but it is definitely manageable. Also good luck on your interview.

Congratulations! I interviewed on the 27th and I hope to hear back from them soon.
I received a decision exactly 1 week after the interview, so maybe it'll be the same for you. I hope you receive good news very soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Applied in December. 3.4 cGPA and 3.2sGPA. Over 2000 hours working in hospitals directly with patients. I have excellent reco letters. I have heard nothing yet. Says my application is “ completed review “. Does silence means I am rejected v
Reach out to them.

Congratulations again! I just received the A this afternoon. I am beyond excited.
Oh my god that's so exciting! I hope we see each other this fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, does anyone know how to check and see if your application is under review, or if they have received my Casper scores? I am in the portal but all it says is that it has been submitted so I wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up on my part.

does anyone have any ideas why its been pretty silent compared to the last 2 years' threads? I'm thinking its cuz the deadline is may 15th but idk

does anyone have any ideas why its been pretty silent compared to the last 2 years' threads? I'm thinking its cuz the deadline is may 15th but idk
Was wondering the same thing; post bac threads in general have been pretty quiet this year

anybody know how many people they accept? and how many people apply?

Would it be too late for me to submit an application now? I just discovered this program 😅

I applied to Temple Medical School this cycle and got rejected, are they able to use my medical school application?

Would it be too late for me to submit an application now? I just discovered this program 😅

I applied to Temple Medical School this cycle and got rejected, are they able to use my medical school application?
As long as it is before the deadline. You will have to make a Postbac application and a finish a small app on their webpage, from what I recall. It’s on the Temple website. It may take some time for them to receive the Postbac app.

As long as it is before the deadline. You will have to make a Postbac application and a finish a small app on their webpage, from what I recall. It’s on the Temple website. It may take some time for them to receive the Postbac app.
Thank you! I did see on their website it can take up to 6 weeks for the PostBacCAS app to process my application. I am assuming the application has to be processed before the May 15th deadline?

Thank you! I did see on their website it can take up to 6 weeks for the PostBacCAS app to process my application. I am assuming the application has to be processed before the May 15th deadline?
Yea, I would call the office tomorrow to make sure. It appears that there is a June 1st deadline for supplemental…

Applied late April and was placed under review in late April as well, still no interview invite almost 3 weeks out. Anyone know if they send out R's, or if it's a silent rejection?

Looking at previous years and previous posts on this thread it seems a lot of people had a quick turn around time for an interview, within a couple of days. I'm sitting on a few other SMP/post-bacc acceptances that need to have a decision soon, but this is my top choice so I'm getting anxious haha.

i called the postbacc office earlier today and they said they are "still reviewing applications and to be patient as its a lengthy process." i guess we keep waiting!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the interview invite for next week. Honestly thought I wasn’t going to hear back since I applied back in December

Has anyone recieved an R? Wondering if they’ll let us know or its more of a silent rejection.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone recieved an R? Wondering if they’ll let us know or its more of a silent rejection.
No interview invite or R yet for me either. Looking at posts on SDN from past years though, it seems that they stop interviewing at the end of May and then send an R the first or second week of June? Someone feel free to correct me though!

No interview invite or R yet for me either. Looking at posts on SDN from past years though, it seems that they stop interviewing at the end of May and then send an R the first or second week of June? Someone feel free to correct me though!
it does seem like that. it also seems like by this time they have stopped sending invites for interviews. did they also extend the program deadline last year though? they extended it this year by two weeks

Last edited:
is there a groupchat or facebook for newly admitted students?

anyone know when the next round of interview invites will be sent out?

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Received an interview invite an hour ago

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I also applied May 15, is it safe to assume that the last batch of interviews have now been sent out and to expect an R?

I also applied May 15, is it safe to assume that the last batch of interviews have now been sent out and to expect an R?
I wouldn't worry about it. It's possible that they are just sending out interviews as they review applications. I hope you get an interview!

• Care
did anybody get a rejection letter yet? still haven't heard anything :/ not sure whats going on