Temple University Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Got a still interested status email. Anyone else?
When you submitted that you were still interested, did you get a confirmation email? I only got a message on the website itself that my response was recorded after I submitted and the page was refreshed.

When you submitted that you were still interested, did you get a confirmation email? I only got a message on the website itself that my response was recorded after I submitted and the page was refreshed.
Same thing. Just on the website, no email confirmation

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did they say anything about the waitlist? Or how filled the current class is?
Nope. Just a very generic email that was probably sent to everyone who has not been accepted or anyone who has shown any sort of interest in the school

Were 2nd deposits due March 15th for previous years as well? Just curious as based on last year's thread, it looks likes there was waitlist movement early April instead of in mid-March which has been mentioned to be when waitlist movement could occur for this year.
I saw some people respond around March 9th last year that they had been accepted and then more in April like you said

Were 2nd deposits due March 15th for previous years as well? Just curious as based on last year's thread, it looks likes there was waitlist movement early April instead of in mid-March which has been mentioned to be when waitlist movement could occur for this year.
I feel like they may have been earlier because the deposits are in line with the acceptance date which was dec 15. In past years the first round of notification is dec 1st or 2nd so maybe the second deposit was due 3/1 or something.

Any updates? Does anyone know what the deal is with their post bacs this year? I think last year they were waiting until final grades were in to accept a bunch of them.

Just got accepted off waitlist

Congrats!! When did you apply, interview and are you IS?
Applied in July and interviewed in early September and yes I’m in state

Has anyone that had a post-December interview hear back anything yet? Also anyone know how full the class is based off of GroupMe/Facebook? Looks like quite a few people joined the Facebook group recently.
Post-December interview, just got accepted today off the waitlist, also got that post bacc email a few weeks ago, and I’m IS!

Members don't see this ad :)
was yesterday the last round of acceptances of this cycle? at this point, I lost all my hope lol

Just declined my offer. Hope this goes to someone else who’s waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
For those holding multiple acceptances including Temple's offer, what date did Temple/other schools say that you had to decide on only one dental school by?
As soon as a school learns that you accepted another offer, they will email with a deadline to pick one (probably 2 weeks)

Has anyone else received a waitlist informational email? Just got one 30 min ago

Congrats everyone who has gotten acceptance so far! Anyone know if there’s a Facebook or GroupMe for the accepted post bacc students for temple dental post bacc?

Congrats everyone who has gotten acceptance so far! Anyone know if there’s a Facebook or GroupMe for the accepted post bacc students for temple dental post bacc?
I was in the post bac! You should probably be able to look for it on facebook along the lines of "Temple Kornberg Baccalaureate Program 2021-2022"

I was in the post bac! You should probably be able to look for it on facebook along the lines of "Temple Kornberg Baccalaureate Program 2021-2022"
Thank you! Do you mind sharing your overall experience? What were the highs and lows? Or just your feedback from the program?

Thank you! Do you mind sharing your overall experience? What were the highs and lows? Or just your feedback from the program?
For me, it was amazing because I didn't have any prior clinical experience aside from shadowing, so it helped me get to know how things work in the clinic and how the dental school works overall. I also don't have any dentists in my family so it was hard to figure out what I was doing, but the post bac assigns your mentors who are D1s while you're in the program. That was my favorite part honestly. I had to retake my DAT so I could get my TS up and it was difficult to balance everything in the fall semester since it was like 11 credit hours and then like 12 hours clinic a week.

For me, it was amazing because I didn't have any prior clinical experience aside from shadowing, so it helped me get to know how things work in the clinic and how the dental school works overall. I also don't have any dentists in my family so it was hard to figure out what I was doing, but the post bac assigns your mentors who are D1s while you're in the program. That was my favorite part honestly. I had to retake my DAT so I could get my TS up and it was difficult to balance everything in the fall semester since it was like 11 credit hours and then like 12 hours clinic a week.
Thanks for giving me some insight about the program. That definitely will give me a heads up on how to plan accordingly going into the program as I too will need to retake the DAT.

Hey I was accepted. Do you know if there’s any Facebook or GroupMe started yet
When did you have your Interview if you don’t mind me asking?
yes I think there is a Facebook group started just type temple university kornberg school of dentistry postbacc 2021-2022

When did you have your Interview if you don’t mind me asking?
yes I think there is a Facebook group started just type temple university kornberg school of dentistry postbacc 2021-2022
Yea my interview was March 19th. I was accepted about a week ago.

Can anyone who attended the waitlist meeting today share what was discussed? I wasn't able to make it

I got off the waitlist yesterday!

Can anybody who already got accepted to Temple this cycle please message me?

has anyone gone to community college then transferred to an university got accepted? I believe on some dental forums they said that temple did not accept prerequisites from community college, I just want to make sure.
source:

Last edited:
has anyone gone to community college then transferred to an university got accepted? I believe on some dental forums they said that temple did not accept prerequisites from community college, I just want to make sure.
source:
Temple accepted my 4 credits from a community college but you should definitely call to see what the maximum number is!