Temple University Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

anyone interviewed since acceptance day?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does temple allow students to apply for in state tuition after their first year ? and if so how complicated is it to do so.

Facebook Group for Those who will be entering Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry's Class of 2025 (Fall 2021 Entering class)

Reactions: 1 user
Does temple allow students to apply for in state tuition after their first year ? and if so how complicated is it to do so.
I heard at the information session that in-state tuition isn't easily attained. Not to sure about the details regarding the process however!

Did anyone just receive an email from Kornberg saying their application was still active and under review?

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone just receive an email from Kornberg saying their application was still active and under review?
Yep just got one, & received this email multiple times already!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received a 3rd “under review” email

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I got my acceptance today via email! I believe the first wave of acceptances was due today so they sent out more for the people who didn’t take their offer. Good luck to everyone!!

I got my acceptance today via email! I believe the first wave of acceptances was due today so they sent out more for the people who didn’t take their offer. Good luck to everyone!!
what time did you get it ?

Congratulations, that's very exciting! Could I message you a few questions?

Just received a “are you still
interested” email.

Reactions: 2 users
I just sent a letter of interest, they've sent me 3 "application currently active and under review" emails so it's whatever at this point

Did anyone that got rejected receive an email from admissions about an info session in feb?

just received an interview! i sent them a letter of interest a few days ago

Just received an interview also! So excited. Does anyone who already interviewed have any advice? Ty!!

Congratulations!!! What were your stats if you don't mind sharing?
23AA/TS 3.5 Undergrad GPA and 4.0 Grad GPA. decent amount of shadowing and lots of community service ( dentistry and non-dentistry related)

Sent it to David dams. He just replied and said he added it to my file.

Anyone get acceptances recently? Or anyone know when the next wave is?

Did you directly contact Temple about this? I thought they interview deep into the cycle.
That’s what they told us during the zoom session for the wait listed people. Obviously that’s changed though bc it appears they’ve sent out more interviews.

Does anyone know how full the class is as of now?

I got an acceptance letter yesterday! Apparently, there have been around 200 acceptances sent out- Don't give up hope! 💪🏻

I got an acceptance letter yesterday! Apparently, there have been around 200 acceptances sent out- Don't give up hope!
Congrats. 200 acceptances recently or in total since dec 15? Also where did you hear this number?

Around 200 total acceptances sent out this admission cycle, additionally, they started interviewing more people from what I heard

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone with a January interview hear back yet?