Temple University Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone also get a still interested status email?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how the waitlist works? Is it a first come, first served process(e.g. those waitlisted in Dec more favorable than those in Feb) or are waitlisted applicants further reviewed and constantly compared with one another until an acceptance is sent?
I’m fairly certain it is the latter

How much do the CASPer and CASPer Snapshot tests play in the application process? Are they weighted significantly?
If I had to guess, not as much as your stats or interview. They probably make some minimum score a prerequisite to make sure you’re not psychotic and the least bit aware.

Waitlisted, but after my interview, Brian Hahn said he expects waitlist movement in March

Reactions: 1 user
People who are planning on going to temple, where will you guys be living?

Did he tell you how full the class is by any chance?
I’m assuming it is full. He said those who interviewed would be automatically waitlisted, but expects movement in March when students will have to place deposits

I’m assuming it is full. He said those who interviewed would be automatically waitlisted, but expects movement in March when students will have to place deposits
Oh I meant those who have paid deposits and are officially in-not including those still making a decision on their offer. Just trying to gauge how much wiggle room those waitlisted have.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who took the CASPer written test, did you do the CASPer Snapshot immediately after?

Withdrew my seat from Temple today, I sincerely hope it goes out to one of you guys!!

Reactions: 5 users
I will be declining my seat today. Hope it goes to one of you guys!!

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone receive a zoom link about the information session? it says it will talk about the application cycle and answer any questions about my application status.. I thought the class is full so I assumed I was rejected, but now I am confused because they want to talk about my application status. Does anyone know if this information session is important?

Did anyone receive a zoom link about the information session? it says it will talk about the application cycle and answer any questions about my application status.. I thought the class is full so I assumed I was rejected, but now I am confused because they want to talk about my application status. Does anyone know if this information session is important?
I was sent the same email, and assumed the same things you had...

Reactions: 1 user
It’s probably for next cycle

They say the class is full but I am waitlisted and have not received a rejection email yet. Is there still waitlist movement/people who will potentially decline their offer?

They say the class is full but I am waitlisted and have not received a rejection email yet. Is there still waitlist movement/people who will potentially decline their offer?
Apparently all the schools had to contact students holding spots at multiple institutions, so I think there should be movement within the next two weeks hopefully. I think they accepted enough to fill a class, and some are now declining the seat.

Reactions: 1 users
Is there anyone on the waitlist that did not receive all those emails regarding the class capacity being full & info sessions?

I am on waitlist and still received nothing from them :(

Is there anyone on the waitlist that did not receive all those emails regarding the class capacity being full & info sessions?

I am on waitlist and still received nothing from them :(
I think they’re waiting for all those who are going to decline the seat before they begin to contact waitlisted people. I was waitlisted and haven’t received anything from them either, but I was told my the director that waitlist movement occurs Mid-March. There is still hope :)

I think they’re waiting for all those who are going to decline the seat before they begin to contact waitlisted people. I was waitlisted and haven’t received anything from them either, but I was told my the director that waitlist movement occurs Mid-March. There is still hope :)
Oh I see, do you know how many are in the waitlist?