Oct 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Overall, the interviewers at UTCVM make you feel comfortable and the interview felt very conversational. Make sure to prepare for behavior type questions(how you overcame difficult situations, what you learned, etc.). Also, be prepared to speak on hot topics in veterinary medicine and your motivation to become a veterinarian. Good luck!!
Awesome, thanks!!

About the Ads

BigCatFanatic2727

2+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I hope to see you all in the hospitality "room" this Friday! Good luck to everyone interviewing. Relax and it'll go great.

Reactions: 1 users
Jan 16, 2021
Does anyone know if they want fall transcripts sent or do they wait until after you’re accepted? I’m OOS and just had my interview on Friday. This is the only school where I can’t find any information about sending transcripts or not.

Apr 18, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Does anyone know if they want fall transcripts sent or do they wait until after you’re accepted? I’m OOS and just had my interview on Friday. This is the only school where I can’t find any information about sending transcripts or not.
Only if accepted and after spring semester so that students only have to pay a single time!

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 16, 2021
Only if accepted and after spring semester so that students only have to pay a single time!
Thanks! That’s what I figured, but I’ve had to send to 2 schools by February and another said that OOS didn’t have to. It made me stressed that I couldn’t find information on what to do!

lmu2021

c/o 2025
Jun 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Does anyone know if UT plans to host a preview day or accepted students day anytime this spring?
I called in December to ask about that and they said they hope to let us tour in small groups sometime in March. I'm sure that will depend on how things are going with the pandemic.

TheGoldenMila

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2018
I hope so! I havent heard much from them since being accepted.
Same! I’m hoping we hear more information soon. It would make the acceptance feel even more real!
I called in December to ask about that and they said they hope to let us tour in small groups sometime in March. I'm sure that will depend on how things are going with the pandemic.
Awesome, thank you!

TheGoldenMila

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hey! Just a follow up on this, I called Deborah today to ask a few questions. She gave me an update about tours and said they most likely won't happen until May or June. The school wants to make sure tours happen eventually, but COVID is just setting them back.

About the Ads
Dec 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hey! Just a follow up on this, I called Deborah today to ask a few questions. She gave me an update about tours and said they most likely won't happen until May or June. The school wants to make sure tours happen eventually, but COVID is just setting them back.
Are we supposed to receive anything in the mail from our acceptance? Or do we just get the email.

TheGoldenMila

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2018
Are we supposed to receive anything in the mail from our acceptance? Or do we just get the email.
I'm not sure, and was also wondering the same thing. I haven't received anything since I sent a letter to accept my position. Deborah did say they haven't gone through the letters they have received thus far. Since that hasn't happened yet, I'm assuming they might still send a follow up email or letter in the mail? But i'm not sure🤷‍♀️. Let me know if you hear anything!

Jan 15, 2021
OOS student here, any updates on when acceptances/rejections will be sent out? I had my interview almost 2 weeks ago and I'm anxious to hear back!

Dec 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
OOS student here, any updates on when acceptances/rejections will be sent out? I had my interview almost 2 weeks ago and I'm anxious to hear back!
Im an IS student and I had my interview in October and wasnt accepted until December, so it may be a while until you hear back. Good luck!

Oct 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
This is the last school I’m waiting on to make my decision of where to go... if we don’t hear today I might go insane lol I just want to know where the heck I’m gonna be in 6 months😭

Jan 10, 2021
I spoke with Deborah earlier this week and she said that they hope to have decisions out by the end of next week for OOS students. She said they've been delayed due to a few technical issues. I've been driving myself CRAZY checking my e-mail because UTCVM is my first choice and I want to know so badly!! The waiting is killing me.

• Love
Oct 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I spoke with Deborah earlier this week and she said that they hope to have decisions out by the end of next week for OOS students. She said they've been delayed due to a few technical issues. I've been driving myself CRAZY checking my e-mail because UTCVM is my first choice and I want to know so badly!! The waiting is killing me.
It’s one of my top choices too... and I have an acceptance to my second choice so I need to know so I can settle on a decision😩

Apr 18, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Thank you for letting us know!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads