Texas A&M 2021 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Only 6 have been pulled off the alternate list. Anyone got a gut feel or any inside information regarding the possibility of them calling any more? Starting to really lose hope.

Don't worry. Last year they got up to like twenty something. But by that same token, the year before that they only got to #6.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of this year...

Honestly, I completely understand where you are at. I applied three times, got in on my third, and was number 8 on the wait list the year they only got to 6. Its hard to separate yourself, but it is out of your control. Not to mention, it is much sweeter when you have waited so long to get in and it finally happens.

Just live your life and when it is meant to happen it will happen

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What number are you nervousprevet, if you don't mind sharing? Just so you know, I'm praying for you, and I really hope you get in!
I really appreciate that! I am quite a bit further down the list! Thank you so much for the sweet note. We all need the prayers and I greatly appreciate that!

Last edited:
Alternates don't lose faith! I was #14 on the list and I got a call from Yolanda about an hour ago offering me a spot!! It still doesn't seem real. It's still possible for them to go further down the list! I will be praying for you all!

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone on here higher than #14 get called yesterday?? I'm curious if they called any more than 14 or if they're stopping there!

Did anyone on here higher than #14 get called yesterday?? I'm curious if they called any more than 14 or if they're stopping there!
Number 15 was called today! I believe calls are still going out

Thank you everyone for keeping us waitlisters posted!! Please continue to do so :)
Waiting is torture....

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I hope one of you guys will get my seat!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything else about how far down the list they are?

Last edited:
Hey! I've tried emailing Yolanda and calling the school for an update on us waitlisters, but I haven't heard anything except that they're at number 7 even though this forum says they should be at number 15. So that's a little confusing lol Do y'all know that they've for sure gotten to 15?

Hey! I've tried emailing Yolanda and calling the school for an update on us waitlisters, but I haven't heard anything except that they're at number 7 even though this forum says they should be at number 15. So that's a little confusing lol Do y'all know that they've for sure gotten to 15?
Yes. They have notified #15. I think that has been the last one so far.

I called not too long ago today and asked if they had updated anybody of their status and she informed me that they hadn't! Hopefully it won't be too much longer!
I'm not sure how far down you are on the list, but I was 12th and got the call last week. hope that helps!

Hello All,

OOS (CA) student here, I plan to apply to Texas A&M, could anyone so kindly share their stats :)
Especially the OOS folks. Thanks

In case anyone on here was wondering I called admissions today and she said they've called number 17!

I remember seeing tamu vet students last year wearing kind of dressy clothes... Is there a strict dress code or something??? Can we wear jeans?

Hello class of 2021. I just read through this thread because I do not see a similar "how are you doing c/o 2021" specific to TAMU. I applied this year and am hoping that we hear back (good news) soon. How has the first year been for those of you who ended up going?

For those of you currently at TAMU, do you have any recommendations as to what neighborhoods are better to live in over others? Thanks!