Texas A&M 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if we can have a pencil and paper during the KIRA talent MMIs? I like having paper to write a few words down to keep me centered and grounded in my answer.
I think it might be best to email TAMU directly and ask. They don't want what they ask floating around in the ether, so I'm not sure how they would feel about it. At the same time, there are easier ways to save the questions while being less obvious about it so, who knows.
 
I have been doing practice questions and have been coming in way under the time that I thought we had to answer. Does anyone know if this will be an issue?Should I practice longer answers?
 
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog


Me rn hahaha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
official decision day is mid april, i think they just say mid-march to cover their bases. previous years they've sent decisions as early as late january, with most years having it before valentines day. they have a visitation day for those accepted on feb 28th so definitely before then.
 
Last edited:
Anyone who has interviewed in the past, do you know when TMDSAS requests transcripts?

I’m getting somewhat conflicting information. Talked to both TMDSAS and admissions, both seemed to somewhat indicate transcripts are only requested with offers of admission? But the email we got says they need to be in by january 2.
 
Anyone who has interviewed in the past, do you know when TMDSAS requests transcripts?

I’m getting somewhat conflicting information. Talked to both TMDSAS and admissions, both seemed to somewhat indicate transcripts are only requested with offers of admission? But the email we got says they need to be in by january 2.
The email says your grades need to be updated, not transcripts. Similar to when we first completed the application, it only asked for grades and not transcripts. I believe they will only ask for transcripts upon admission and want you to update your grades by January 2nd.
 
The email says your grades need to be updated, not transcripts. Similar to when we first completed the application, it only asked for grades and not transcripts. I believe they will only ask for transcripts upon admission and want you to update your grades by January 2nd.
Thank you! My brain was equating grades and transcripts. That makes me feel a lot better.
 
The email says your grades need to be updated, not transcripts. Similar to when we first completed the application, it only asked for grades and not transcripts. I believe they will only ask for transcripts upon admission and want you to update your grades by January 2nd.
^^ in response to the original question!!

Last year, transcript requests were not indicative of admission. They were requested somewhere around the beginning of January, but as stated in the reply before, grades must be in by the 2nd and this is not synonymous with sending your official transcript!
 
Does anyone know how to report a fall 2025 grade that does not end in 2025? The animal nutrition course through OSU can be completed in one year. I began in fall 2025 but haven’t finished it yet to report a grade in tmdsas :|
 
Does anyone know how to report a fall 2025 grade that does not end in 2025? The animal nutrition course through OSU can be completed in one year. I began in fall 2025 but haven’t finished it yet to report a grade in tmdsas :|
Can you move it to the spring? It’s not one of the classes that has to be done by this fall so I don’t think they’d have an issue with it. I would email tamu about your intentions though. I have mine for spring and they just asked for proof of enrollment.
 
Is everyone's "my VMBS admissions dashboard" correct? Mine says I have missing pre-reqs even though I took them already 🙃 I don't know if I should call them.

​

 
Is everyone's "my VMBS admissions dashboard" correct? Mine says I have missing pre-reqs even though I took them already 🙃 I don't know if I should call them.

​

Did you upload your grades into tmdsas? That went away for me once i updated my fall grades (since thats when i finished pre reqs)
 
Is everyone's "my VMBS admissions dashboard" correct? Mine says I have missing pre-reqs even though I took them already 🙃 I don't know if I should call them.

​

I emailed them a couple months ago with the name of the course and they updated it for me!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are super responsive and have been very helpful. I've emailed them a couple of times.
I've sent them a few emails and haven't heard back, but I believe it was because of the increased volume of emails around the holidays. Just called and they were able to fix it. Thanks for the advice! : D
 
Man I am just a big ball of nerves. This is my first cycle applying. I took a much-needed gap year, and I'm ready to start school. I want this so badly that I can't help but think about it every minute of the day. I'm hoping we hear back on January 23rd. I know most of you are in this same boat with me. I just would like some advice on how to deal with the stress of waiting. Thanks :/
 
Man I am just a big ball of nerves. This is my first cycle applying. I took a much-needed gap year, and I'm ready to start school. I want this so badly that I can't help but think about it every minute of the day. I'm hoping we hear back on January 23rd. I know most of you are in this same boat with me. I just would like some advice on how to deal with the stress of waiting. Thanks :/
Same!! I’ve already gotten my hopes up so much and have lowkey made plans to where i will be crushed if i dont get in at this point.
But what im trying to tell myself is that nothing about my life will change (for better or worse) if i don’t get in this try.
 
Same!! I’ve already gotten my hopes up so much and have lowkey made plans to where i will be crushed if i dont get in at this point.
But what im trying to tell myself is that nothing about my life will change (for better or worse) if i don’t get in this try.
I’m in the same boat as y’all. No matter what happens, know you are destined for incredible things! I’m devoting a lot of my time to hobbies that I’ve put aside (baking, art, etc.) and that’s helping some. Putting energy into rewarding tasks makes the stress a little less 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I literally have a countdown for the 23rd, but I'm thinking since visitation day is pushed back this year, we might hear later, being like early-mid February, which would kill me🙁((((
 
Well now all yall got me paranoid so I went back the last few years of the c/o threads to see when decisions were released.

c/o 2029: 1/24 (second to last Friday)
c/o 2028: 1/24 (second to last Wednesday, also apparently the email was sent pretty late into the evening)
c/o 2027: 1/31 (last Tuesday)
c/o 2026: 2/10 (second Thursday)

Based on the last two cycles, we'll find out sometime next week or the week after that. At the latest we'll know by mid February though decision dates have been trending sooner rather than later.
 
Well now all yall got me paranoid so I went back the last few years of the c/o threads to see when decisions were released.

c/o 2029: 1/24 (second to last Friday)
c/o 2028: 1/24 (second to last Wednesday, also apparently the email was sent pretty late into the evening)
c/o 2027: 1/31 (last Tuesday)
c/o 2026: 2/10 (second Thursday)

Based on the last two cycles, we'll find out sometime next week or the week after that. At the latest we'll know by mid February though decision dates have been trending sooner rather than later.
I thoroughly appreciate this deep dive into when we will hear, if i ever need a detective im hiring you lol!