Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'mthat you get yours soon!! They send an acceptance form along with a bunch of other forms to send back to them. So its nothing online, unfortunately. I hope you hear somehting soon!!
![]()
Thanks BearKat17! I'm still living through everyone's excitement on here...so happy for everyone!!
Sadly, the wait continues...I"M DYING!
(not really, but really I NEED to know). I'm trying to calculate how long it will take to get from my home address in College Station to here in Missouri....no idea.So what I'm seeing is that they sent out waitlist letters too? I'm assuming they would send out rejections at the same time? Thinking positive thoughts but also preparing myself just in case.
that you get yours soon!! They send an acceptance form along with a bunch of other forms to send back to them. So its nothing online, unfortunately. I hope you hear somehting soon!!