Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least there are finals and a zillion lab reports to distract us from the the wait, right??All this down time for holidays makes waiting so much worse!! Anyone else with me? Can't wait to find out…
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At least there are finals and a zillion lab reports to distract us from the the wait, right??All this down time for holidays makes waiting so much worse!! Anyone else with me? Can't wait to find out…
Do guys think not having all the perquisites automatically rejects you, even though you have until May of next year to tkae the classes you need? I still need statistics and need to retake my speech because it didn't count (took it at a community college 👎)
How is everybody holding up?!
Our TVMA rep sent out an email requesting volunteers for interview weekend and gave us the dates of 1/9 and 1/10. However, the CVM calendar lists 1/16 as the "projected start date for interviews." This calendar has been known to be wrong in the past.
Does anyone know which days interviews will be held?
No, no you don't. It's somewhat more stressful because these classes are being used in consideration for acceptance at some schools. I'd rather already be done and working to keep my mind off of anything academic.The waiting stinks for me because I finished my classes this past summer and I have been just working full time. I wish I had finals, projects, papers or something to do besides wait!![]()
Exactly. I'm so distracted by waiting. Even after doing this last year. It's still so hard to focus on school!!No, no you don't. It's somewhat more stressful because these classes are being used in consideration for acceptance at some schools. I'd rather already be done and working to keep my mind off of anything academic.

Anyone know what the earliest contact time they've done in the past is? They say you will know BY the 19th...that's a bit ambiguous. Wishing they would contact early.
Thanks! That eases my worries a little bit. I have a set day to look forward to rather than wondering if people are finding out early.It's possible to hear a little earlier. Looking back on past threads ('cause I clearly don't want to be studying right now, haha), Class of 2016 was told they'd hear by 12/22 and ended up receiving interview invites on 12/20. Class of 2017 was told by 12/21 and though a few were able to check the interview portal on 12/20, e-mails were sent 12/21. Our class was told 12/20 and we received e-mails on 12/20.
I'd just assume 12/19, since they've been on time the last two cycles. It's not that far away, though it may seem like time is dragging on!





OOS, no interview time. this makes 0-3 for me. 🙁 really really wanted texas.
Should you wait for some time? maybe the portal not all updated yet.OOS, no interview time. this makes 0-3 for me. 🙁 really really wanted texas.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.