1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Studying for the DAT, GRE, OAT or PCAT? Test Prep Week Exhibitors are here to help!

Texas A&M Irma Rangel Pharmacy C/O 2022

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Class Threads' started by traecummings, Sep 13, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. traecummings

traecummings

Apr 29, 2016
    Turned in my application for early decision and have been hunting for a thread to pop up for Texas A&M so I figured I would get one going. Any one else checking their email relentlessly for the interview?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PharmTech94

PharmTech94

Sunday
    Same here, I applied early decision and I called admissions and they said they are trying to send out emails for interview invitations sometime this week! So be on the lookout. What are your stats?

4. traecummings

traecummings

Apr 29, 2016
    PCAT is an 81. Gpa is around 3.6 depending if you're looking cumulative or science. The thorn in my side is going to be my experience in the pharmacy. I have a day of shadowing a clinical manager, but that's it. How about you?

5. PharmTech94

PharmTech94

Sunday
    My GPA is around a 3.0 and PCAT isn't the best and is probably the weakest part of my application.. But i have pretty good letters of recommendation and a good personal statement and I've been a pharmacy tech for about 2.5 years now so i'm hoping for the best.

6. jjfromtheblock

jjfromtheblock

Aug 30, 2017
    Hey guys! I'm applying for early decision at A&M too. I'm still waiting to hear back about an interview. This is really nerve-wracking.