-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M Pharmacy C/O 2019 applicants
Started by wiseguy87
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got in as well! just curious if a facebook page was made yet... I need to find a roommate
yes, here is the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/404207403088090/?fref=nf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you post a sample schedule of what the time the classes are?
Can you post a sample schedule of what the time the classes are?
Hmmmm I'm not sure where I have the schedule from last semester, but the classes in the fall usually run from 9 am to around 2 (unless there's IPPE or trainings, which there will be for a while and it usually runs until 5). Test days (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays), you show up at 7:45 or 8:00, depending on what time the test starts, and then have regular schedule after that. There are also some days where the professors choose to have recitation, and that is a review that is held before the test and it will also be at 8:00, but those are optional. In the spring, you start at 9 also and the days usually end by lunch time, unless you have lab or IPPE, and Fridays we end at 2. Same test times apply. I hope that answers your questions. The classes alternate days and I know that I had to refer back to my schedule to see what was class was going on. It takes a while to get used to it. I hope I answered your questions, and if I find my schedule from last semester I'll try to post it.
Hey Y'all,
After much thought I have decided to decline my offer for A&M. I had a seat in the College Station location. I recently graduated from A&M and I enjoyed all my undergraduate time there. However, I have decided that I want to go on a new adventure for Pharmacy School. It was a difficult decision, but I did not want to take a seat from someone that truly wants to be in College Station. I know how high in demand that location is. So whoever ends up with my seat, enjoy your time at one of the greatest schools in the nation. Becoming an Aggie will be one of the best decisions of your life.
Thanks and Gig'em
P.G '14
After much thought I have decided to decline my offer for A&M. I had a seat in the College Station location. I recently graduated from A&M and I enjoyed all my undergraduate time there. However, I have decided that I want to go on a new adventure for Pharmacy School. It was a difficult decision, but I did not want to take a seat from someone that truly wants to be in College Station. I know how high in demand that location is. So whoever ends up with my seat, enjoy your time at one of the greatest schools in the nation. Becoming an Aggie will be one of the best decisions of your life.
Thanks and Gig'em
P.G '14
Hey Y'all,
After much thought I have decided to decline my offer for A&M. I had a seat in the College Station location. I recently graduated from A&M and I enjoyed all my undergraduate time there. However, I have decided that I want to go on a new adventure for Pharmacy School. It was a difficult decision, but I did not want to take a seat from someone that truly wants to be in College Station. I know how high in demand that location is. So whoever ends up with my seat, enjoy your time at one of the greatest schools in the nation. Becoming an Aggie will be one of the best decisions of your life.
Thanks and Gig'em
P.G '14
Where do you plan on going? If you don't mind my asking.
It is looking like Tech but I am still waiting on an out of state school. I did my time at A&M, I just want to do something new.Where do you plan on going? If you don't mind my asking.
I understand on the feeling of wanting a change of campus. Thank you. Hope you have fun in your future school.
What school are u going to?Officially declined my offer from A&M- Kingsville. Best of luck to everyone!
What school are u going to?
I'm still trying to decide between UT Austin and Texas Tech
The wait..... the nervous anticipation.
do they sent acceptance letter tomorrow or Monday next week, or Friday next week??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean next week

Has anyone completed the background check? I got my results back but I'm not sure if we are supposed to fax those or they are automatically sent to the school. Does anyone know?
They are making calls again! Just received my acceptance.
Congrats you guys!!!! Join the FB page!!!
I got an email saying My FASFA was processed successfully. So what's next? How much for the tuition and will school contact me for more information on financial aid? I realized during interview Mr. Sawyer said this year there will be a tuition/fee increase for students entering 2015.Please submit your FASFA 003632 is Texas A&M 's code. 🙂 Submit regardless of whether you know your acceptance or not...it will still need to be submitted into the system.
Got a call this morning!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm getting really nervous now!!! No calls for me yet. 😢😢

The results of the drug and background check are automatically sent to the COP.Has anyone completed the background check? I got my results back but I'm not sure if we are supposed to fax those or they are automatically sent to the school. Does anyone know?
I believe tuition is right under $7000 per semester so under $14,000 per year which is pretty cheap. You will receive correspondence via your email and the howdy portal. So for now you can relax ! (I called the office last week to ask the same question and that was their reply )I got an email saying My FASFA was processed successfully. So what's next? How much for the tuition and will school contact me for more information on financial aid? I realized during interview Mr. Sawyer said this year there will be a tuition/fee increase for students entering 2015.
Anyone know when is deadline to make deposit for second round?
When is pre-orientation
They should send an email that has all the dates when everything is due.. they gave everyone is the first round 1 week to pay the deposit, it should be the same for all the other rounds.Anyone know when is deadline to make deposit for second round?
🙁 This is a very long wait. I hope I get a call sometime soon. Jan 30 interview. It's been a month wait.
for my class the last person got accepted a week before school started in August, so do not worry!Does anyone know when's the last day they are doing acceptance calls? I'm getting so anxious waiting 🙁
Can someone tell me what the fafsa code for Texas A&M?
003632
003632Can someone tell me what the fafsa code for Texas A&M?
003632
Thank you so much. I still haven't heard anything back yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Be patient! It's a long process. They have to accept people & wait for responses then adjust their availability, and make more calls and offers, and the process is repeated. It's only been 2 weeks, don't worry & stay positive [emoji4] worrying won't change a thing! So stay calm
Be patient! It's a long process. They have to accept people & wait for responses then adjust their availability, and make more calls and offers, and the process is repeated. It's only been 2 weeks, don't worry & stay positive [emoji4] worrying won't change a thing! So stay calm
I mean I haven't heard anything back from fafsa.😛
Yeah that's what I was talking about too?I mean I haven't heard anything back from fafsa.😛
Haha jk oops [emoji87]
Honestly, I learned that once you applied and interviewed, there's nothing else that needs to be done on your end. So worrying and stressing during this wait will do nothing but bring you down: especially if you are in the midst of finishing your last semester of undergrad. Of course getting accepted will always be at the back of your mind, but let it stay exactly there. That way, you won't be constantly thinking about it every second of everyday. Best wishes to all.
Can you post a sample schedule of what the time the classes are?
Here's a sample of a P1 schedule. Professors, times and locations of each course might vary, of course.
Attachments
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 14K
