Texas A&M Pharmacy C/O 2019 applicants

Started by wiseguy87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my call around noon and interviewed Jan 23rd.

Is anyone else still deciding which schools they're going to? I'm stuck between UNT and A&M, I'm still waiting to hear from UT though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my call around noon and interviewed Jan 23rd.

Is anyone else still deciding which schools they're going to? I'm stuck between UNT and A&M, I'm still waiting to hear from UT though.

If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats for UNT?
 
Interviewed the Jan 22 and got the call early this morning.
Question: do we have to get a paper to get drug tested by the 9th and bacterial meningitis stuff?
 
Where are all the people who interviewed in January? I'm nervous I haven't heard anything.

Did you also preference college station as your first choice? I also haven't heard anything back, and I don't know anyone who who got called to CSTAT. I'm sweating bullets but since no one else has heard anything i'm holding onto some hope.

If anyone was accepted to cstat regular decision please do let us know!
 
Did you also preference college station as your first choice? I also haven't heard anything back, and I don't know anyone who who got called to CSTAT. I'm sweating bullets but since no one else has heard anything i'm holding onto some hope.

If anyone was accepted to cstat regular decision please do let us know!
I interviewed on 1/22, picked College Station as my choice, but was given a spot in Kingsville yesterday. I'm guessing it must be very competitive to get in College Station as I had pretty decent stats and thought I did great on the interview.
 
Did you also preference college station as your first choice? I also haven't heard anything back, and I don't know anyone who who got called to CSTAT. I'm sweating bullets but since no one else has heard anything i'm holding onto some hope.

If anyone was accepted to cstat regular decision please do let us know!


Yes, I chose college station. I feel confident about my interview. I tried my best in 25 minute period and 5 minute closing statement.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that's true! College station's group is 33 students. Owkrnfnfjsiwoeorjrnf ahhh, I have been checking my phone every chance I get.
 
Congrats!!! I havent seen any facebook page yet but hope someone makes one soon. Ive also been looking online at the apt complexes to see which ones look good.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad