Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
My cum gpa is ~3.1, sGPA is ~3.3 and last 45 is ~3.5. I'm studying for the GRE as my scores have expired and I'm aiming for no lower than 1200. Also, I have a little over 10 years experience working with animals. My experience includes domestics, zoo, a little bit of wildlife and litttttle bit of large.
Besides the GRE, I plan on taking more science classes to boost my GPA. Academically speaking, do you guys think my application would be given a shot for a FULL review?
Thanks in advance. 🙂
My cum gpa is ~3.1, sGPA is ~3.3 and last 45 is ~3.5. I'm studying for the GRE as my scores have expired and I'm aiming for no lower than 1200. Also, I have a little over 10 years experience working with animals. My experience includes domestics, zoo, a little bit of wildlife and litttttle bit of large.
Besides the GRE, I plan on taking more science classes to boost my GPA. Academically speaking, do you guys think my application would be given a shot for a FULL review?
Thanks in advance. 🙂