You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Animal_Science
New Member
Same here!Just received a transcript request from TMDSAS
Same!Just received a transcript request from TMDSAS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also received one. Do yall think it makes a difference if we send it now or wait to even see if we are accepted/rejected. I know its not a lot of money but I dont want to pay for it if I didnt get in
Just received a transcript request from TMDSAS
christbist
Full Member
I got the email this morning!No has received an email from TMDSAS requesting official transcripts yet right?
pittiesfurever
Full Member
Same, for my University it is about $15 per send out, so I may call to ask to seeAlso received one. Do yall think it makes a difference if we send it now or wait to even see if we are accepted/rejected. I know its not a lot of money but I dont want to pay for it if I didnt get in
I’ll cryyy if it is early/mid February lol. The anticipation is killing me!Last year they sent an email on 1/9 updating us on where they were in reviewing the interviews. I don’t think they did this year I wonder if they are behind
pittiesfurever
Full Member
oh nooooo! i am really hoping its soon lolI’ll cryyy if it is early/mid February lol. The anticipation is killing me!
thunder27104
Full Member
I’m hoping by this Friday fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Same!! Except that also makes me want to throw up hahahaI’m hoping by this Friday fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
I believe it’s all by emailDoes anyone know if TAMU typically calls or emails acceptances?
Thanks!I believe it’s all by email
tatertot25
Full Member
Alright guys, we are getting close!! We played a little guessing game in last year’s thread, so let’s do it again!
Drop your guess below on what day you think decisions will be sent. I’ll send a prize to whoever guessed it right!
Drop your guess below on what day you think decisions will be sent. I’ll send a prize to whoever guessed it right!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it’ll be next Friday on the 30thAlright guys, we are getting close!! We played a little guessing game in last year’s thread, so let’s do it again!
Drop your guess below on what day you think decisions will be sent. I’ll send a prize to whoever guessed it right!
I agree with next Friday!Alright guys, we are getting close!! We played a little guessing game in last year’s thread, so let’s do it again!
Drop your guess below on what day you think decisions will be sent. I’ll send a prize to whoever guessed it right!
tatertot25
Full Member
I hope you are right!I’m sticking with tomorrow at 9pm because I physically cannot wait any longer 😭
Have acceptances / rejections been 9pm central in past years just like interview invites were?
tatertot25
Full Member
I don’t think they have always been, but yes the past couple years they have been around 9pm.Have acceptances / rejections been 9pm central in past years just like interview invites were?
Last year the interview invites were like 4pm ish
tatertot25
Full Member
Well I guess it was last cycle not last year that interview invites were 4pm 🤣 You get what I meant lolI don’t think they have always been, but yes the past couple years they have been around 9pm.
Last year the interview invites were like 4pm ish
pittiesfurever
Full Member
I’m hoping by this Friday fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
me too im manifesting for tomorrow lolI’m sticking with tomorrow at 9pm because I physically cannot wait any longer 😭
thunder27104
Full Member
Not sure if this news has disseminated yet, but decisions were made to discontinue the preclinical aspect of the VERO program going forward. All students accepted going forward will do all 4 years in College Station.
Best of luck to you all in these agonizing last days of waiting, and hope to see so many of you so soon!
Best of luck to you all in these agonizing last days of waiting, and hope to see so many of you so soon!
balloonicorn1000
Full Member
Wow this is really interesting! I'm a current TAMU student and anytime I heard VERO talked about, it was in good light. What happened, do you know?Not sure if this news has disseminated yet, but decisions were made to discontinue the preclinical aspect of the VERO program going forward. All students accepted going forward will do all 4 years in College Station.
Best of luck to you all in these agonizing last days of waiting, and hope to see so many of you so soon!
Current 2VM at VERO. You should’ve gotten an email from Dr. Rush on Tuesday (although it was incredibly long so I’m sure most people skimmed it). We had a lunch meeting with the Deans on Tuesday and were told that the decision was made because of the AVMAs updated policy on distance education. The policy states that no more than 15% of veterinary education can be through distance learning, and we are at 29%. While we’ve hired more faculty in Canyon recently, it ended up still not being enough to get below 15%. I’m sure there are other factors, but I think that was the nail in the coffin. Overall, incredibly bummed to lose a program that has meant so much to so many of us, and incredibly bummed for the first years having to leave a year early.Wow this is really interesting! I'm a current TAMU student and anytime I heard VERO talked about, it was in good light. What happened, do you know?
Anyone else have a school that uses Parchment and can't find TMDSAS to send transcripts to?
I’ve been having multiple issues with sending in transcripts. One TMDSAS didnt accept because the transcript was sent to their email (that was listed on the website…), and now parchment cancelled an order because is said there was a discrepancy with my SSN on the transcript. Its been painful, i didnt have these issues with vmcas at allAnyone else have a school that uses Parchment and can't find TMDSAS to send transcripts to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pittiesfurever
Full Member
and the timer begins to see if it's todayyyy
thunder27104
Full Member
They are beautiful!No cause I need to have good news today. I just made myself cry imaging my fish freezing to death because of the storm this weekend. Need my babies Rigatoni and Spaghetti to be ok 😭View attachment 414267
thunder27104
Full Member
Me praying it is today
pittiesfurever
Full Member
no because same this cycle has been brutal! for me i applied to 10 schools, 4 interviews but TAMU is my in state 😭😭No cause I need to have good news today. I just made myself cry imaging my fish freezing to death because of the storm this weekend. Need my babies Rigatoni and Spaghetti to be ok 😭View attachment 414267
I'm worried about the storm! I'm out of town and usually during the freeze I go to the barn to help blanket/ clean stalls/ crack ice buckets. Also I'm worried about my kitties without electricity and us not there!!!No cause I need to have good news today. I just made myself cry imaging my fish freezing to death because of the storm this weekend. Need my babies Rigatoni and Spaghetti to be ok 😭View attachment 414267
The waiting is finally starting to get to me, and with everything going on it’s a perfect storm. I have an interview tomorrow that i’m kind of tempted to see if I can reschedule because i’ve been so anxious. But i also want it to be over with cause it’s my last one. Bombed tf out of one last night trying to get it done before the storm lolno because same this cycle has been brutal! for me i applied to 10 schools, 4 interviews but TAMU is my in state 😭😭
TAMU is also my in state and logistically would be SO much easier to move my animals 2.5 hours instead of 10+
Oh gosh that is horrible, do you have anyone to check on them? Fingers crossed it will all be okI'm worried about the storm! I'm out of town and usually during the freeze I go to the barn to help blanket/ clean stalls/ crack ice buckets. Also I'm worried about my kitties without electricity and us not there!!!
pittiesfurever
Full Member
no legit same😭 at first i was like "okay im going to be fine" but ive seen UC get their decisions, csu, all of them and im here stressingggggg!The waiting is finally starting to get to me, and with everything going on it’s a perfect storm. I have an interview tomorrow that i’m kind of tempted to see if I can reschedule because i’ve been so anxious. But i also want it to be over with cause it’s my last one. Bombed tf out of one last night trying to get it done before the storm lol
TAMU is also my in state and logistically would be SO much easier to move my animals 2.5 hours instead of 10+
pittiesfurever
Full Member
omgggg i hope everything ends up being okay 🙁I'm worried about the storm! I'm out of town and usually during the freeze I go to the barn to help blanket/ clean stalls/ crack ice buckets. Also I'm worried about my kitties without electricity and us not there!!!
Yes I have people to check on all of them. Friend coming once a day to check on kitties (they have an auto feeder), dog is boarded at the vet, and horse is always at a boarding barn. I hope your fish okay!Oh gosh that is horrible, do you have anyone to check on them? Fingers crossed it will all be ok
I got the cats and dog once I moved to Texas, but I loved my horse a 30 hour drive from Massachusetts! There are professionals to help if you need them. It's super stressful but manageable.The waiting is finally starting to get to me, and with everything going on it’s a perfect storm. I have an interview tomorrow that i’m kind of tempted to see if I can reschedule because i’ve been so anxious. But i also want it to be over with cause it’s my last one. Bombed tf out of one last night trying to get it done before the storm lol
TAMU is also my in state and logistically would be SO much easier to move my animals 2.5 hours instead of 10+
Good you have someone to checkYes I have people to check on all of them. Friend coming once a day to check on kitties (they have an auto feeder), dog is boarded at the vet, and horse is always at a boarding barn. I hope your fish okay!
I got the cats and dog once I moved to Texas, but I loved my horse a 30 hour drive from Massachusetts! There are professionals to help if you need them. It's super stressful but manageable.
Yeah, i moved in 2020 from utah to texas and luckily found someone to keep my fish while i traveled and got their tank set up, then they fed ex’d them to me. Still nerve wracking but im hoping to either find that option again if need be or just be armed with air stones and my car at 90 lol
Birds are at least somewhat easier to move, but still going to be a pain since i recently upgraded their cage, and one of my little guys needs seizure medication twice a day.
Soooooo TAMU pleaseeee haha
pittiesfurever
Full Member
im nervous too since i have 3 80-90 pound doggies 😭 it's going to be such a pain moving them on a 24 hour ride compared to a 8 hour ride (TAMU)Good you have someone to check
Yeah, i moved in 2020 from utah to texas and luckily found someone to keep my fish while i traveled and got their tank set up, then they fed ex’d them to me. Still nerve wracking but im hoping to either find that option again if need be or just be armed with air stones and my car at 90 lol
Birds are at least somewhat easier to move, but still going to be a pain since i recently upgraded their cage, and one of my little guys needs seizure medication twice a day.
Soooooo TAMU pleaseeee haha
Animal_Science
New Member
Heard from some other sources that TTU vet school is doing calls today. A&M is usually a few days after TTU so we will all hear back next week on like Wednesday or Friday based on previous cycles. Im dying because I really wanted to know today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CuriousEventer
Full Member
Not me just refreshing here, facebook, and email all day hahaha![]()
![]()
It was 9PM last year, so they really like to make everyone sweat the entire day. Hang in there!Not me just refreshing here, facebook, and email all day hahaha
![]()
mapleQ
Full Member
Me right now at a doctor’s appointment🥲Not me just refreshing here, facebook, and email all day hahaha
![]()
So late!! I wonder why they did it after business hours?It was 9PM last year, so they really like to make everyone sweat the entire day. Hang in there!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K