Texas Tech c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
7671 Evans St, Amarillo, TX 79106 Here is it!
Can they receive mail there? I’ve tried confirming but can’t get ahold of anyone who knows. Facilities are still under construction and I don’t know if they’re actually there

Reactions: 1 user
Do we think they will let us know if we are rejected or just leave us living out here in the deep hole of doubt and anxiety?? :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else's portal not loading? I thought it could've been my internet connection, but everything else loads just fine. I might be reading a little too much into it lol, but I'm hoping it could be a sign of a change coming soon?
Mine won’t load either! Hopefully that’s not a bad sign 🙃

Well I guess we’re going to have to wait until next week to hear back from them. I’ll try not to have an anxiety attack over the weekend 😅

Can they receive mail there? I’ve tried confirming but can’t get ahold of anyone who knows. Facilities are still under construction and I don’t know if they’re actually there
I'm not sure if they can receive mail, but I have question for you! Are you wondering about their mailing address for the transcripts by any chance? If so, I thought we were supposed to send our transcripts directly to TMDSAS? I tried contacting Texas Tech to confirm that, but have yet to receive an answer.

Well I guess we’re going to have to wait until next week to hear back from them. I’ll try not to have an anxiety attack over the weekend 😅
I really thought it was going to be this week. I totally got my hopes up.

I'm not sure if they can receive mail, but I have question for you! Are you wondering about their mailing address for the transcripts by any chance? If so, I thought we were supposed to send our transcripts directly to TMDSAS? I tried contacting Texas Tech to confirm that, but have yet to receive an answer.
So I couldn’t get any response from them, but I did talk to the post office. Anything sent to that address goes into the university mail system and should eventually end up in the right place. I used an envelope with a tracking number to make sure it didn’t get lost.

Transcripts go straight to TMDSAS, and if you send electronically you should get a confirmation email that it’s been received and opened

So I couldn’t get any response from them, but I did talk to the post office. Anything sent to that address goes into the university mail system and should eventually end up in the right place. I used an envelope with a tracking number to make sure it didn’t get lost.

Transcripts go straight to TMDSAS, and if you send electronically you should get a confirmation email that it’s been received and opened
Ok perfect! I did send my transcripts to TMDSAS.
I got nervous for a second thinking that I sent them to the wrong place. Thank you ^.^

Members don't see this ad :)
Y’all I’m seriously panicking. I can’t take the anticipation anymore 🙃🙃

Reactions: 3 users
I hope they tell us today. I might die from stress if they make us wait till the end of the week.

We need some brave soul to contact the admin office 😂

We need some brave soul to contact the admin office 😂
"Hello, you didn't forget about us....right? On behalf of all the prospective students, WE CAN'T TAKE THE WAIT ANYMORE!"

That should be good. Someone just copy and paste that :rofl: lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If they make us wait until Friday I think I may go crazy... Its just pure torture.

I literally wrote up an email & had to make myself delete it. I’ve checked TMDSAS & the TTU portal like every hour. And I’m a grad student so I get constant influx of emails & every time it dings I lose my mind 🙃🙃

I was hoping it would be today since interview invites went out on a Tuesday.

🎶🎵I am slowly losing my mind🎵🎶

All right y’all I sent an email 🙃😂

Reactions: 1 users
YES! lets us know what they say, Please!
I will, although I may have just made it worse for myself bc I’ll see an email from them & it may or may not be an admissions decision 🤣🤣 I basically framed it as “did the winter storm push back the timeline for admissions decisions”

I will, although I may have just made it worse for myself bc I’ll see an email from them & it may or may not be an admissions decision 🤣🤣 I basically framed it as “did the winter storm push back the timeline for admissions decisions”
Our hero. The real MVP. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten 😂

• Haha
You are my hero and saving grace! You know we are all thankful for your bravery!!

We will throw a party in Lilly’s honor when we are all classmates together in Amarillo!

D502D7D4-75FF-462C-8CAA-62E4E1740322.jpeg

She will appreciate it ! 🥰

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I’m getting too excited and looking at apartments already. I need Texas Tech to either crush my spirit or let me know already. I can’t live in limbo anymore. 😞

I really hope they tell us soon! The anticipation is unbearable 😑

I can’t even focus on anything else 🙃

No response yet to my email either 🥲😞

• Sad
Part of me wonders if they are waiting for transcripts to come in. I sent mine Feb. 8 and they were barely received yesterday by TMDSAS.

Part of me wonders if they are waiting for transcripts to come in. I sent mine Feb. 8 and they were barely received yesterday by TMDSAS.
Was it sent by mail? If so does TMDSAS send a notification that they received it?
For me, my grad school was the only one that did not have the option to send an electronic copy. My school is in Fort Worth, and my transcript was processed the day before the 100 car pile-up on I-35 and I'm really hoping that my transcript was not in that FedEx semi-truck that was involved in the pile-up...:oops:
Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't seen anywhere in TMDSAS where it shows that transcripts were received. :unsure:

I don’t think it really matters bc some will still have Uncompleted coursework from this semester so transcripts aren’t essentially due until then

Was it sent by mail? If so does TMDSAS send a notification that they received it?
For me, my grad school was the only one that did not have the option to send an electronic copy. My school is in Fort Worth, and my transcript was processed the day before the 100 car pile-up on I-35 and I'm really hoping that my transcript was not in that FedEx semi-truck that was involved in the pile-up...:oops:
Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't seen anywhere in TMDSAS where it shows that transcripts were received. :unsure:
Yes, they send you an email once they receive your transcripts. I sent mine about three weeks ago and reached out to see if they had been received because I got an email from the electronic services staying they'd been delivered but have yet to get an email from TMDSAS saying they've received them. I know she said it would take a bit longer to process this time around but the original time frame was 10 days for electronic. Only mildly panicking 🥴

Yes, they send you an email once they receive your transcripts. I sent mine about three weeks ago and reached out to see if they had been received because I got an email from the electronic services staying they'd been delivered but have yet to get an email from TMDSAS saying they've received them. I know she said it would take a bit longer to process this time around but the original time frame was 10 days for electronic. Only mildly panicking 🥴
I just wish they’d update us if the timeline is changed. I’m literally going crazy. Either let me down or let me in 😆

I’m just going to go ahead & assume it’s going to be Friday at least before we hear so I don’t have to spend tomorrow in as much agony 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m just going to go ahead & assume it’s going to be Friday at least before we hear so I don’t have to spend tomorrow in as much agony 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel like this is true. Hoping tomorrow but usually they wait till the last minute.

TMDSAS just sent me an email yesterday too about "receiving the transcript from my Masters," but saying that "they didn't get my undergraduate transcript." Had to email them (still waiting on a response back) because I sent them back when I was working on the application in early 2020-summer 2020!!! So why the heck are they emailing this to me now, practically a year later? This makes no sense. -_- Especially since A&M never had a problem getting my transcripts, so Tech shouldn't either! :shrug: So confused.

Their website did say "by the first week in March," so that still gives us 2 days to see how accurate that will be!

TMDSAS just sent me an email yesterday too about "receiving the transcript from my Masters," but saying that "they didn't get my undergraduate transcript." Had to email them (still waiting on a response back) because I sent them back when I was working on the application in early 2020-summer 2020!!! So why the heck are they emailing this to me now, practically a year later? This makes no sense. -_- Especially since A&M never had a problem getting my transcripts, so Tech shouldn't either! :shrug: So confused.
Was one paper and the other electronic? Could it have expired? I think (for med students at least so probably us too) they won’t process anything that early.