You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas Tech c/o 2025
Started by SpiderPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dimasalf
New Member
Congrats! 🎊 Was it an Amarillo area code?I just got a phone call everyone ! I’m going to be a red raider ! Best of luck !!
CONGRATS!!! I’m so happy for you!I just got a phone call everyone ! I’m going to be a red raider ! Best of luck !!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meagan92198
Full Member
I feel ya! 😭The fear I didn’t get in has set in now.....
I’m already mourning. I just kinda wanna leave work already lol. Just hiding in isolation unit considering calling the school myself so I know if it’s a no lolI feel ya! 😭
meagan92198
Full Member
Oh no! I go into to work soon, it’s going to bug meI’m already mourning. I just kinda wanna leave work already lol. Just hiding in isolation unit considering calling the school myself so I know if it’s a no lol
meagan92198
Full Member
They probably did that to us on purpose so we don’t call 😂I thought about calling them but then saw that the vet school doesn’t even have a phone number on google 😑
I emailed them asking if it was going to be like interviews, either we hear or we don’t, but idk how long it’ll take them to answer.I thought about calling them but then saw that the vet school doesn’t even have a phone number on google 😑
Dezreyale
Full Member
🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️ So happy for you! I've lived in AMA for my entire life, and some people don't see it as the most exciting place to live, but I love it here and hope you feel the same way!!I just got a phone call everyone ! I’m going to be a red raider ! Best of luck !!
desperatevetstudent
Full Member
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE CALL!!!!!!!!!!
meagan92198
Full Member
Exciting!!!! I’m still patiently waiting! Hoping for the best but preparing for the he worseOH MY GOD YOU GUYS I JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE CALL!!!!!!!!!!
meagan92198
Full Member
Yay!!!!I GOT IN GUYS!! The guy on phone didn’t know how to handle my yells 😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im just telling my self that they took a break for lunch! Congrats to everyone who got in!
Yay congrats! Does your status page look any different?I GOT IN GUYS!! The guy on phone didn’t know how to handle my yells 😂
Oh I haven’t checked yet cause I’m at work but I will rn and let you know. I checked earlier this morning and it looked the same (about 2 hours before the call). Also keep your head up I know they said they wouldn’t be sending emails with more information until later today or tomorrow morning, so I’m sure they have more calls to make.Yay congrats! Does your status page look any different?
Portal doesn't look any different.Yay congrats! Does your status page look any different?
desperatevetstudent
Full Member
Does anybody know if TTU is setting up a Facebook page??
I set up one for everyone accepted to talk on ! It’s called Texas Tech SVM C/O 2025 so we can start getting to know each other !
meagan92198
Full Member
Right! I sure hope not 😭Are they done? I would like to verify my fate please.
Dezreyale
Full Member
I left my morning job pretty bummed not receiving call/email and came into my afternoon job even more bummed, so my boss sent me to Starbucks to get something to try to cheer me up 😂❤️Are they done? I would like to verify my fate please.
meagan92198
Full Member
I convinced myself they’re calling me tomorrow 😬😩😂
SpiderPony
Full Member
Check your portal
desperatevetstudent
Full Member
I’m pretty sure all decisions went out! Check portals under the “admissions decision tab”
just to let y’all know, when we were called for acceptances they told us that if we were declining the seat to message them ASAP so they can offer it to someone else! There’s still hope for y’all!! 😊
just to let y’all know, when we were called for acceptances they told us that if we were declining the seat to message them ASAP so they can offer it to someone else! There’s still hope for y’all!! 😊
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SpiderPony
Full Member
Listen, I’ve got your choice of a free kitten or pony (you do not want the pony) and a crisp $2 bill for everyone in front of me
Real question - does it look like everyone was waitlisted?
Real question - does it look like everyone was waitlisted?
meagan92198
Full Member
I’m having a blonde moment cause I definitely can’t find the portal lolI’m pretty sure all decisions went out! Check portals under the “admissions decision tab”
just to let y’all know, when we were called for acceptances they told us that if we were declining the seat to message them ASAP so they can offer it to someone else! There’s still hope for y’all!! 😊
SpiderPony
Full Member
I’m having a blonde moment cause I definitely can’t find the portal lol
AMP
AMP is your all-in-one admissions software solution. Easily, seamlessly and securely manage the student lifecycle from prospect to alumni.
see if this works
meagan92198
Full Member
AMP
AMP is your all-in-one admissions software solution. Easily, seamlessly and securely manage the student lifecycle from prospect to alumni.vetschool.admissions.ttu.edu
see if this works
Same :/View attachment 331772This is all that’s showing I clicked everything and nothing about admissions
QuirkySocks
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in!! Fingers crossed for those on the waitlist, we shall now wait and see ^.^
Dezreyale
Full Member
Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know
1. I was also waitlisted
2. Not everyone was waitlisted. I really does seem that way, but one of my friends got an email stating she was no longer being considered for the class of 2025.
Although I was really sad for her, it does give the waitlisted a bit more hope. I'm really hoping everyone not on SDN or APVMA will be declining their seat and we just don't know 🤷🏽♀️I'd really love to meet you all here in my hometown and be classmates with everyone!
The waiting game continues... But my sister said to ~manifest~ it into reality. So I will do that! Best of luck to everyone!!
1. I was also waitlisted
2. Not everyone was waitlisted. I really does seem that way, but one of my friends got an email stating she was no longer being considered for the class of 2025.
Although I was really sad for her, it does give the waitlisted a bit more hope. I'm really hoping everyone not on SDN or APVMA will be declining their seat and we just don't know 🤷🏽♀️I'd really love to meet you all here in my hometown and be classmates with everyone!
The waiting game continues... But my sister said to ~manifest~ it into reality. So I will do that! Best of luck to everyone!!
SpiderPony
Full Member
Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know
1. I was also waitlisted
2. Not everyone was waitlisted. I really does seem that way, but one of my friends got an email stating she was no longer being considered for the class of 2025.
Although I was really sad for her, it does give the waitlisted a bit more hope. I'm really hoping everyone not on SDN or APVMA will be declining their seat and we just don't know 🤷🏽♀️I'd really love to meet you all here in my hometown and be classmates with everyone!
The waiting game continues... But my sister said to ~manifest~ it into reality. So I will do that! Best of luck to everyone!!
thank you for the update. I’m not sure I know of anyone that got into A&M and also got an interview with tech? But then I’m not around that many.
it’s such a weird place to be - I’ve been waitlisted at two schools and applied to a masters program, and I literally have no idea where I’ll be living six months from now. I’d kill to know numbers, just to help plan
Congrats to everyone who got in! That's so exciting to be the inaugural class - and with such a small group, you really will become like family. It definitely is a special opportunity. Make the most of it!
I am curious (and it kinda seems like SpiderPony is thinking along the same lines, so I don't feel so weird)... if you don't mind saying, how many of you who got in were also accepted at A&M? I know there were some fears about the schools being competitive with each other, but it looked to me like they were targeting different populations in terms of background and future plans. For all of A&M's "Texas doesn't need a second vet school, we'll just accept bigger classes," I think the veterinary profession in Texas IS big enough for two different approaches, so I'm excited about Tech. Just wondering how that ultimately played out in terms of admissions.
I am curious (and it kinda seems like SpiderPony is thinking along the same lines, so I don't feel so weird)... if you don't mind saying, how many of you who got in were also accepted at A&M? I know there were some fears about the schools being competitive with each other, but it looked to me like they were targeting different populations in terms of background and future plans. For all of A&M's "Texas doesn't need a second vet school, we'll just accept bigger classes," I think the veterinary profession in Texas IS big enough for two different approaches, so I'm excited about Tech. Just wondering how that ultimately played out in terms of admissions.
Those of you currently attending TTU, how do you like it?!