The 07/18/08 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supafield

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm inept at finding threads it looks like there is no threads for this date or most of the July ones...

So good luck to all of you writing, this is my second go of it... and I want to do really well.... and am happy to offer advice about the whole process from my first time around.... feel free to ask

take care

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
They're calling for severe thunderstorms here at around 4:00. Watch me lose power right before the scores come out.

They're calling for severe thunderstorms here at around 4:00. Watch me lose power right before the scores come out.

are you from oregon by chance? we've been having ridiculous thunder stroms for the last day and a half!

so how crazy are you going to go if scores don't come out today?

i'm already more than half insane at the moment. why do they do this to us??? are they seriously doing last minute adjustments to the curve and getting essay grades finalized?

no way. they know our scores. they're sitting on them and making us cry while they do this -> :laugh: at our torment.

are you from oregon by chance? we've been having ridiculous thunder stroms for the last day and a half!

Nope, I'm in Montreal. It's rained all summer though (well, it was beautiful until the morning of July 18th, then it started raining every day) so it's no surprise.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I finally actually registered to SDN. Just to say good luck to everyone and thanks for all the posts. I really hope they put the scores up soon.... At least today last time I took my MCAT it took them like 2 extras days to post up the scores.:mad:

I am going a little crazy here. I just want them to be up, but with the recent trends, we might be waiting a hour or more. But fingers are crossed!

damn it, just got in from a two hour car ride.... was hoping that would have been enough time...

I agreed to take a shift at 5 tonight.... and work is internet deficient.... lol so if these things aren't up by 4:45...... I may have to run from the tennis centre to the campus building across the street to steal wireless

It took a little longer for the results page to load and my heart jumped.

Funny, is anyone else waiting to see who yells "UP!" before you check the scores. I'm such a loser I can't even go see them myself before someone else tells me.

usually when someone yells "up" my scores are never posted, and so i wait a couple of minutes and BAM then they're posted

I feel so bad for you guys.. you should play games or something so the time goes by faster. Or sing? 99 MCAT books in the garbage...

Good luck, hope to see many 45's!

usually when someone yells "up" my scores are never posted, and so i wait a couple of minutes and BAM then they're posted

so are they up???:barf:

Edit: Nevermind...I scrolled up to see the poster you were responding too. Whew! Got me all nervous for a second.

I feel so bad for you guys.. you should play games or something so the time goes by faster. Or sing? 99 MCAT books in the garbage...

Good luck, hope to see many 45's!

Or fill out secondary essays.......

<------------- loser

Good thing i have a meeting i need to be at at 4pm. Otherwise i just might go crazy.

i was talking about my last mcat experience, not the one on july 18, sorry for the confusion. i checked a minute ago, and they weren't up

Or fill out secondary essays.......

<------------- loser

Good thing i have a meeting i need to be at at 4pm. Otherwise i just might go crazy.

I already have 29 secondaries turned in and complete with a few that were denied me or didn't matter since I need this score.

Back to Battlefield: Bad Company and Grand Theft Auto...with some Call of Duty 4 thrown in

Anyone feel like we are kind talking on a slower version of AIM here?

Hope everyone does well.

still not posted. anyone here take the august 14th exam last year? we had a horrible 2+ day SCORE DELAY on the stupid tHx site. AWFUL!

ahhhhh.

Hey guys - I have been reading this forum but haven't really said too much... I took the July 18th test and am pretty unsure how I did... Definitely have mixed feelings... However, I just checked here at 3 and they are still not up... Good luck to everyone

Hahaha, no worries, Halak is just as good ;). I wish there was a hockey game on to distract me.

So what do we all think about Phelps 8 golds? Pretty impressive huh? And Russia invaded Atlanta.....oops wrong Georgia. But seriously, someone in my family asked why would Russia only invade one state...... I was speechless.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF???? They should be posted by now. I'm having a complete meltdown.

I can't take this anymore.

I'm in the group that's waiting for someone to say they're up to check. Let's just hope there's someone here that keeps checking.:laugh:

That'd be funny if we were all waiting on someone else to say to check.

If I remember right the June 13th guys only got theirs at like 4:55... Ugh

I'm in the group that's waiting for someone to say they're up to check. Let's just hope there's someone here that keeps checking.:laugh:

That'd be funny if we were all waiting on someone else to say to check.

that's exactaly what i was thinking. We have 20 people checking to say who says "up" but no one is checking to see if they are actually up. I think we should nominate someone. Just think of all the glory to behold.

Psh, How about Cochrane and his bronze in the 1500m free? Go Canada!

phelps 8 golds are incredible. especially the 7th one. that was ridiculous. i seriously thought he lost.

Ya, that race was crazy. I still can't tell from the slow-mo instant replay. I was an awesome sight to see. Too bad all that's on tape delay and you can just look up the results before hand.

Ya, that race was crazy. I still can't tell from the slow-mo instant replay. I was an awesome sight to see. Too bad all that's on tape delay and you can just look up the results before hand.

I saw a couple of his medals live, including the crazy 4x100m win over the French.

The Olympics is seriously the only thing getting me through the wait. Any Dara Torres fans out there? And if so, do you think it is hilarious how the commentators mention her age at least twice in every sentence :laugh:? We get it already! Regardless of repetitive commentary, she's awesome