The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!

Started by GoSpursGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I wish I felt something about genny suspecting me, but I don't. If memory serves, she has sussed me early at least once in wolf mode. My memory is foggy about which game though (or if that's even correct). Perhaps AM has something in her memory archives (no pressure).

My genny read is still barely anything. I'll have an easier time assessing her interactions with anyone other than me.
 
I wish I felt something about genny suspecting me, but I don't. If memory serves, she has sussed me early at least once in wolf mode. My memory is foggy about which game though (or if that's even correct). Perhaps AM has something in her memory archives (no pressure).

My genny read is still barely anything. I'll have an easier time assessing her interactions with anyone other than me.
Are you referring to her wolfreading you as as a villager or as a wolf here?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I'll say he's very experienced and a good wolf, especially on D1 when he can lean into his playstyle (friendly, high-posting, "coaching" at times) to seem towny and pocket people. He's also a good villager, though, and often much easier to read after a night or two 😉
Hmmmm so he should be a later solve cool

I think out of JJJ list i like monster
from my experience, JJJ has a lot of threadpull as both village and wolf, and is good at replicating his village tone. his immediate TR of apop following her vote for him really pings me, plus his reads list is just overcooked spaghetti (see if anything sticks to the wall).

that being said, i don't want to d1 him because he doesn't play here often. but i wouldn't put him in your town core yet.
Thank you miss Genny

@JaggedJimmyJay has this post changed anything about your read on genny?

I'm probably the closest to that.
Whats your first impression miss Midwife?

Black Kat is town. I think it's great that despite town reading me so strongly she still asked people about me, poked at my reads list, and seems to be solving me in a continuing pattern.
Pls don't play games with me Im easily pocketed
 
Im not sure about genny but I've read her wrongly before, there's something sharp on her posts

Beans also stroke me as authentic at the begginning

I find JJJ read on apop/genny something that comes from a confident player more than aligment indicative

And I beg to differ, I didn't like apop's take

Or I preffer to think of it as that hm
 
Im not sure about genny but I've read her wrongly before, there's something sharp on her posts

Beans also stroke me as authentic at the begginning

I find JJJ read on apop/genny something that comes from a confident player more than aligment indicative

And I beg to differ, I didn't like apop's take

Or I preffer to think of it as that hm
Smh cloudflare eated my corrections

What I mean is I percieved the genny and apop interactions the other way around
 
Who am i missiing

Will need to go through basille, CG, rdr and chilly post later

Ithink I wouldnt yeet AM or dya either although I dont get any aligment vibes from them

And now Im conflicted if we should use this day to solve one of the low poster spots or go on another direction
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Smh cloudflare eated my corrections

What I mean is I percieved the genny and apop interactions the other way around
if you want to read some d1 wolf JJJ content, here's a game before he had to sub out:
I AM A BITE-SIZED POTATO.
wait, not that one. this one:
 
probably the same way I do every eod. Hope that I'm there for it since the kids' bedtime routine is rough.

If I am I will probably be ever-present

also, please use they/them for me
Do you have any preferences on who you would wanna yeet/solve or will you go with the flow?

Also sorry will note that!
 
if you want to read some d1 wolf JJJ content, here's a game before he had to sub out:
wait, not that one. this one:
So helpful tysm!
 
Never played here and played mafia/werewolf irl a few times some years back.
Hey hey md chilly, do you have any impression on anyone?

I think of approaching it as who are the two people who give u the best vibes vs who are the two that give you the most meh/mid/bad vibes would be great
 
More genny thoughts...

I don't fault her for the specific gripe she provided about my reads list. There is definitely some correlation between post count and position on that list, and that is also a genny-like thing to care about. It's also a Jay-like thing to do with a list, because Jay isn't really concerned with that correlation (indeed, it also bears out in players' role cards). It's okay with me, however, if she isn't comfortable with taking that at face value.

It's a small point, and it's something I think she can fake (especially immediately after I had town read someone for suspecting/voting me). Still, given that it's reasonably consistent with genny norms, I'm not sure I'd vote her right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I've gotten:
JJJ seems town to me
beans I'm very meh about
dyachei i feel weird about but that's just based on the early back and forth

I need to think more about the things that have come in over the last hour or two from others
 
From what I've gotten:
JJJ seems town to me
beans I'm very meh about
dyachei i feel weird about but that's just based on the early back and forth

I need to think more about the things that have come in over the last hour or two from others
What had you townreading Jay?
 
The former.
Thanks.

I ask, because I wonder if dyachei believes you have certain expectations of them (and of hey they deal with you).

If, for example, they believe you ywo normally have a rapport, then wolf dyachei might feel the need to establish right away why there isn’t such a rapport (i.e., I should be town reading AM, but I’m not yet for some reason).

Just something I am thinking about.
 
i mean, i do think AM has expectations of me reading her. but I think that's true with any alignment. I do think she's looking villagery right now though and even when I've wolfed I've been honest about her alignment.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chilly probably >rand town

Alex and Katie unpaired (I know they haven't posted yet, I'm just that good)

Dya the very lightest of light towns but there has to be payoff to their prodding later or I reserve the right to rescind this

Apop maybe town, Robin I should probably put at null but I'm putting as light town against my better judgment
 
Chilly probably >rand town

Alex and Katie unpaired (I know they haven't posted yet, I'm just that good)

Dya the very lightest of light towns but there has to be payoff to their prodding later or I reserve the right to rescind this

Apop maybe town, Robin I should probably put at null but I'm putting as light town against my better judgment
Can I get ur Robin and apop reasoning?

Vote beans

This is NOT a certified clem read
My pastor has talked

Vote: beans

Although I would like u to talk me about that read, I don't have much on her besides striking me as authetic at the beginning

But also beans scawy, but still she always get yeeted so earlyy