The Adventures of Harbster Thread - the comic writer is feeling super organized today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yaah said:
Truly that is blasphemy. Did you miss the Holy Hand Grenade scene?
I think I only missed the last 15 minutes. I remember the holy hand grenade scene.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah said:
Not a lot. This friend of mine is really getting on my nerves though. Won't shut up about whales.

i hope you're not talking about me. i never mentioned one god damn whale when we met up with BFT earlier.

yaah said:
I didn't mean illiterate. I meant well read, educated, and extremely attractive.
*removes CD from buttcrack*

sorry bud, gotta go wash this off.

yaah said:
No more adventures?
sorry. not as of now. currently, i'm working on directing/producing a movie. that will quite some time as you can imagine.

Members don't see this ad :)
yaah said:
Are there script problems?

Tell me about it........

I've been down in the tortue chamber with an ewok for quite sometime now!

RAWR!

Harbster said:
Tell me about it........

I've been down in the tortue chamber with an ewok for quite sometime now!

RAWR!

Yes...you must be like really super pissed now eh?

Don't worry, the Revenge of the Wookie will be coming to a theater near you.

i provided much entertainment and now this thread has become an andy-bashing thread. nice. keep it up. bring it.

AndyMilonakis said:
i provided much entertainment and now this thread has become an andy-bashing thread. nice. keep it up. bring it.
Are you attempting to guilt me into feeling bad, you Asian? Because you are failing - miserably! :p

(Excuse deschutes - she's going to go bash a few potatoes for dinner and then maybe she'll come back and talk like a civilized person again.)

AndyMilonakis said:

I'm not going to bash you.

I am trying to picture Deschutes in the kitchen bashing potatoes and I am starting to laugh.

yaah said:
I'm not going to bash you.

I am trying to picture Deschutes in the kitchen bashing potatoes and I am starting to laugh.
thank you yaah. i'm trying not to picture that image though since i'm eating dinner and i don't want to choke on my food.

damn you yaah...now i'm picturing this now...why did you have to implant this image in my head. WHY?

ooo....an idea for a brief comic short here...

anyone know how to make animated gif files?

deschutes said:
Are you attempting to guilt me into feeling bad, you Asian?
I appreciate your consideration in referring to me as Asian and not Oriental :thumbup:

Finally, the realization that I am not an adjective for a rug or a flavor of ramen noodles has set in.

AndyMilonakis said:
damn you yaah...now i'm picturing this now...why did you have to implant this image in my head. WHY?

I am still laughing. :laugh:

I have tried banana bread and don't really like it too much, sad to say.

also, referring to me as a chinaman is out of the question. thank you.

yaah said:
I am still laughing. :laugh:

I have tried banana bread and don't really like it too much, sad to say.
dude, tell me how to make animated gif files. please. this is a moment of inspiration. i'll name you co-author of the comic. :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
dude, tell me how to make animated gif files. please. this is a moment of inspiration. i'll name you co-author of the comic. :laugh:

I only wish I knew.

Why are you so difficult to smash you silly potatoes? Ouch, I have smashed my finger. :laugh:

bananaface said:
No, you're supposed to say "bite me!"
I don't want him to bite me! :mad:

BTW, another term used to describe me is a banana...go figure.

Hey wanna see me do my yaah impression?

I just hit 6500 posts tonight. I am the man. I am the bomb. Everyone worship me cuz I'm the ****. I wanna cookie. I wanna cookie. I wanna cookie. I wanna cookie. 1, 2, 3, 4...I want more!

AndyMilonakis said:
I don't want him to bite me! :mad:

BTW, another term used to describe me is a banana...go figure.

Hey wanna see me do my yaah impression?

I just hit 6500 posts tonight. I am the man. I am the bomb. Everyone worship me cuz I'm the ****. I wanna cookie. I wanna cookie. I wanna cookie. I wanna cookie. 1, 2, 3, 4...I want more!
No, that's I wanna cracker. RRRAAWWWKKKKK!

AndyMilonakis said:

Here's my Andy impression:

poo poo poo poo warcraft poo poo MSTP poo poo that's deep wanna cookie?

that's right! recudnize the poo. respect the poo. worship the poo.

p.s. good job banana. soon when i leave the realm of SDN, you can take my bonkstick and enforce your authoritahhh!

AndyMilonakis said:
that's right! recudnize the poo. respect the poo. worship the poo.

p.s. good job banana. soon when i leave the realm of SDN, you can take my bonkstick and enforce your authoritahhh!
With a bonkstick in one hand and a tiki stick in the other I will make sure that everyone is respecting the poo!

AndyMilonakis said:
I appreciate your consideration in referring to me as Asian and not Oriental :thumbup:

Finally, the realization that I am not an adjective for a rug or a flavor of ramen noodles has set in.
My consideration was purely geographic. All over Asia people use guilt as a weapon - not just the Orientals.

~
My craving turned to curry on the way to the kitchen. I only ended up using one potato, though the recipe called for 4. Otherwise there would have been more potato than meat.

I think it must have been referring to Asian potatoes.