Hi! I took the course Fall 2021 and was part of TBR’s last class. To be completely honest, a lot of things went south during that course. I had heard amazing things about TBR from others so I went into it with high hopes. However, what we didn’t know when we signed up was that most (I think all except for 1) of the previous teachers had just stopped teaching for TBR and the management of the company was turning to someone new. Because of this, there were inexperienced teachers and the company wasn’t able to maintain its professionalism to the same level. It got a lot of negative feedback from the students. I will say I did enjoy the books though! Some of it is overkill and it can be difficult to stay focused when reading a dense chapter but it’s good for those who want to be comprehensive with their content review!