The Following WW sign up and Game thread

Started by hedgiehog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hedgiehog

UNL/Iowa State c/o 2017
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign up for a WW game based on the Fox show The Following.It's going to be a pretty basic game but it's still werewolf so hope you all like it. Here's the trailer if you've never seen the show.



1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
 
Sign up for a WW game based on the Fox show The Following.It's going to be a pretty basic game but it's still werewolf so hope you all like it. Here's the trailer if you've never seen the show.



1.
2.
3. dyachei
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
 
1.
2.
3. dyachei
4.
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

I have my OSCE on Wednesday and finals are right around the corner for me but I want to get one more game in before my three week summer vacay!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.
2.
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Lupin
22.
23.
24.
 
What could be a better idea than starting a WW game during my first week or so of medical school? Like, what could possibly go wrong?

I'm on mobile only, spending the day with the folks in Pittsburgh. Could somebody sign me up? Preferably in spot 23 or 17, or like any other prime number. Danke.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
 
1.
2.
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. Promethean
18.
19.
20.
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23.
24.
 
1.
2.
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. @Mad Jack
12. @Rogert
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Lupin
22. Tp13
23.
24.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.
2.
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. Promethean
18.
19.
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24.

I just got back from vacation, so I'll play!
 
How long will day and night cycles be? I'm out of town at a research conference this week, but I'll (supposedly) have internet access at the dorm.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just a heads up I'm going to be a little quieter on the weekend since I'm going to weddings the next two weeks, but I'll be active during the week. 🙂

1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
14.
15.
16.
17. Promethean
18.
19.
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24.
 
Eh...clinic has been quiet this week, but no. I need to focus on getting settled into my residency. Have fun.
 
1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
14.
15.
16.
17. Promethean
18.
19.
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24. Chillbo



As long as I get to be Kevin Bacon.
 
1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
14.
15.
16.
17. Promethean
18. Rojo
19. DocE
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24. Chillbo


As long as I get to eat DocE
 
Am I that much of an outsider now that it takes this long to get tagged?
Woulda done it sooner, but I haven't been on much lately. I feel like all my tags shoulda been go-tos personally.
groupwave.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.Romoret
6.
7. Allie
8.
9.
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
14.
15.
16. Fancy
17. Promethean
18. Rojo
19. DocE
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24. Chillbo
 
1. Gwenevre
2. LeTitsNow
3. dyachei
4. DVMD
5.Romoret
6. SOV
7. Allie
8.
9. PrincessButterCup
10. WildZoo
11. Mad Jack
12. Rogert
13. Cyndia
14.
15.
16. Fancy
17. Promethean
18. Rojo
19. DocE
20. Zensing
21. Lupin
22. FFM
23. Tp13
24. Chillbo

I'll have spotty access this week, but hey, what the heck.