The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch fancy

Early bandwagons are suspicious

The only character whose name I remember from the first episode is already dead :(

Lynch DocE because necromancers
can't blame you guys here. Sort of saw tgis backlash bring inevitable.

Witu that said.... maybe I'll get my chance to be the wolf hunter tgis game? The real one though, not the wolf who never finds any other wolves.

Members don't see this ad :)
As usual, I hate to lynch Doc without evidence. So, off I go with

Lynch TP

so I can feel her up.
You can feel me up anytime

*****lynch Zensing*****
Because you are the noobiest IMO

Reactions: 1 user
lynch allieh
Based on the results of my super-accurate Day 1 technique
mastering_divination.jpg

[/sarcasm]

Members don't see this ad :)
# Lynch fml##

Would rather not lose DocE day 1, so Fml is the only one I remember with 2 votes

gracias. but, and I say this with full honesty, I am the most boring role imaginable. So I have nothing but my own paranoid delusions of everyone else being suspicious wolves to make this game worth it for me.

Official lynch tally
chillbo (1)--sov
DocE (3)--MJ, WZ, fml
Cyndia (2)--dyachei, gwen
fancy (3)--rogert, ffm, rojo
TP (2)--lupin, allie
Zensing (1)--tp
allie(2)--zen,dvm
romoret(1)--WTF
dyachei (1)--doce

Figure out the tie quick.

Official lynch tally
chillbo (1)--sov
DocE (3)--MJ, WZ, fml
Cyndia (2)--dyachei, gwen
fancy (3)--rogert, ffm, rojo
TP (2)--lupin, allie
Zensing (1)--tp
allie(2)--zen,dvm
romoret(1)--WTF
dyachei (1)--doce

Figure out the tie quick.
I think you missed my vote for FML to break the tie.

I was ninjaed by Jilary

Day closed.

You have killed Fancymylotus, a citizen of Washington DC with no special powers aka a vanilla villager.

Night 2 deadline 8 am

only 1 what?

Its a line from the highlander. At any given time multiple immortals exist and their destiny is to fight and kill each other until only one remains. Fate continually compels them to fight to the death. The catch phrase is THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

also you have to decapitate the other highlander to kill them. Then lightning bolts strike everywhere. Its quite impressive.

Its a line from the highlander. At any given time multiple immortals exist and their destiny is to fight and kill each other until only one remains. Fate continually compels them to fight to the death. The catch phrase is THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

also you have to decapitate the other highlander to kill them. Then lightning bolts strike everywhere. Its quite impressive.
I know the line....but there is a full roster of players...so I didn't know if you were attempting o convey some other sentiment.

I also enjoyed watching and am quite familiar with the story and deaths...

0.jpg

I know the line....but there is a full roster of players...so I didn't know if you were attempting o convey some other sentiment.

Oh no. Just meant that we are like immortals in highlander. Destined to eventually come and kill each other. So might as well blow my vote on you here and now.

You can feel me up anytime
*****lynch Zensing*****
Because you are the noobiest IMO

Zensing isn't the noobiest. That would be me. But I have learned my lesson and won't be as vociferous this game. Okay, and also, I have to pass anatomy. And I don't have internet at home except through my phone.

Reactions: 1 users
Zensing isn't the noobiest. That would be me. But I have learned my lesson and won't be as vociferous this game. Okay, and also, I have to pass anatomy. And I don't have internet at home except through my phone.
Vociferous is such a great word

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah I'm missing over half of the actions. I'm going back to sleep please get your actions in ASAP folks.

Actually night is closed. results pending.

****Breaking News****
We interrupt your regularly programmed television to alert you to the fact that another victim of Carroll has been found. A body was located this morning in NYC badly mutilated. Identification was difficult although it appears the attack was on a random NYC citizen.

Dead is Chillbo, a random NYC citizen, aka vanilla villager

It is now day 2. Lynch deadline in 9 pm CST.

1. @Gwenevre
2. @LetItSnow
3. @dyachei
4. @DVMDream
5. @Romoret
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @allieh8607
8. @WhtsThFrequency
9. PrincessButterCup: Ryan Hardy
10. @WildZoo
11. @Mad Jack
12. @Rogert
13. @Cyndia
14. @Jilary
15. @fancymylotus: DC citizen
16. @Promethean
17. @thedrjojo
18. @DocEspana
19. @Zensing
20. @Lupin21
21. @Flim Flam Man
22. @touchpause13
23. @Chillbo Baggins: NYC citizen

The chillz kill is making my eyebrow wiggle. Feels like the lesser known players are being killed, and seeing as chillz has fallen off the WW map from his early days, maybe he was thought to be a kill that wouldn't rock the boat.

I think I will go

Lynch Gwen

for the moment.

The chillz kill is making my eyebrow wiggle. Feels like the lesser known players are being killed, and seeing as chillz has fallen off the WW map from his early days, maybe he was thought to be a kill that wouldn't rock the boat.

I think I will go

Lynch Gwen

for the moment.
I like this line of thinking, but it has me leaning towards lynch Zen

So... What are thoughts that the uniformed players might be wolves? Aka probably the FBI? Someone sent me some info that I agree might be worth pursuing, but neither of us know enough about the show so we thought we'd ask before I out it on the thread. A specific player was 'conversing with their fellow uniformed officers'. Yes or no? Seemed wolfy to both of us.

So... What are thoughts that the uniformed players might be wolves? Aka probably the FBI? Someone sent me some info that I agree might be worth pursuing, but neither of us know enough about the show so we thought we'd ask before I out it on the thread. A specific player was 'conversing with their fellow uniformed officers'. Yes or no? Seemed wolfy to both of us.
I think it was made pretty obvious that Carroll and his followers are the wolves...

I think it was made pretty obvious that Carroll and his followers are the wolves...

I know the writeup hints at that, but what if it's just creative license on hedgies part? I thought for a second maybe there's a uniformed officer group that are villagers presumably with some powers aimed at ferreting out Carroll and his wolves, but then I'm aware of who the villager tracker is and they're not part of that group. Unless hedgie put in a group of random villagers as officers (which seems pointless to me), I'm leaning towards thinking it's the wolf group.

I know the writeup hints at that, but what if it's just creative license on hedgies part? I thought for a second maybe there's a uniformed officer group that are villagers presumably with some powers aimed at ferreting out Carroll and his wolves, but then I'm aware of who the villager tracker is and they're not part of that group. Unless hedgie put in a group of random villagers as officers (which seems pointless to me), I'm leaning towards thinking it's the wolf group.
Hedgie already said this is a straight forward game. In what she has revealed, I see Carroll and his lackeys as wolves, then the FBI must find them through effective communication. The wolves of course will have the advantage because as we know, communication amongst village has been proven to be pathetic most games.

maybe i'm way off base...but the kind of mental gymnastics required to come up with this makes me wonder about you.

Reactions: 1 users
maybe i'm way off base...but the kind of mental gymnastics required to come up with this makes me wonder about you.

I'm at a Gaelic football match and am a few drinks in so I'm just thinking out loud on the thread. I didn't want to out a useful player in case my judgement is off, but I genuinely think that info seems suspicious enough to warrant pursuing.

I'm at a Gaelic football match and am a few drinks in so I'm just thinking out loud on the thread. I didn't want to out a useful player in case my judgement is off, but I genuinely think that info seems suspicious enough to warrant pursuing.
you think, despite info otherwise, that someone in uniform is a wolf. Despite this being a FBI v. the bad guys type game. Now like I said, I could be off base. But the logic here is faulty at best.

Almost feels like you're trying to convince other people.

A much more likely explanation to me would be a group of villager FBI agents/uniformed players or whatever. They very well might not have great powers - after all the police are pretty incompetent in the show, per hedgie's statements. I find it highly unlikely they would be wolves.