-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Inheritance WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@hedgiehog .... who takes care of the ragamuffins, eh?
me...really the nanny does the job. I just complain about taking care of them.@hedgiehog .... who takes care of the ragamuffins, eh?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me...really the nanny does the job. I just complain about taking care of them.
I can't stand complainers.
But at least I haven't gotten any complaints to my mail box yet.
Well, he certainly made his one post a day count. I know of one posting restriction he flaked on today.
I might not have relayed that this morning.Well, he certainly made his one post a day count. I know of one posting restriction he flaked on today.
🙁
I might not have relayed that this morning.
🙁
No worries. I thought I was going to need to ratchet it up. Make people post in only Prince gifs or something.

No worries. I thought I was going to need to ratchet it up. Make people post in only Prince gifs or something.![]()
Did you finally get your um....situation?.. fixed up?
Did you finally get your um....situation?.. fixed up?
There wouldnt have been a situation if you'd have just taken your medication in the first place 😛
There wouldnt have been a situation if you'd have just taken your medication in the first place 😛
I'm from Baltimore...what do you expect?
night closed..... results pending....
It was a typical night with amazing sex, brags, toys, insults, gifts, and the like.
One person had been obsessively searching for something all game long, came oh so close to finding it one night, but alas her time has run out. She dies without fulfilling her life's dream.
Say goodnight to Dyachei, killed last night.
It is Day 5. lynch deadline is 7:30pm. Mod demands more entertaining lynches. He is dying of boredom (and a relapse of this freaking flu, so next person to provoke me faces my wrath).
There are 17 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
One person had been obsessively searching for something all game long, came oh so close to finding it one night, but alas her time has run out. She dies without fulfilling her life's dream.
Say goodnight to Dyachei, killed last night.
It is Day 5. lynch deadline is 7:30pm. Mod demands more entertaining lynches. He is dying of boredom (and a relapse of this freaking flu, so next person to provoke me faces my wrath).
There are 17 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@shortnsweet SnS
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
lynch SnS for reasons.
Lynch SnS. On my list of suspicious people, and that plus LIS having reasons is good enough for me.
LIS is usually pretty spot on with his reasons so I will lynch LIS. @WillowLeaf are you okay with that? I wouldn't want to do anything that's not okay with you 😉.
Oh and the person who sent me the insult last night, no, I am not going to instantly lynch someone who is alive in my group as vetash was in my group as well, who as far as I can tell, we r all pretty sure is a wolf. Aka I am not going to auto assume that either willow or cyndia are a wolf when it could have easily been vetash disseminating info. But Ty for your well crafted and ill advised insult.
Oh and the person who sent me the insult last night, no, I am not going to instantly lynch someone who is alive in my group as vetash was in my group as well, who as far as I can tell, we r all pretty sure is a wolf. Aka I am not going to auto assume that either willow or cyndia are a wolf when it could have easily been vetash disseminating info. But Ty for your well crafted and ill advised insult.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lmao meant to say ******lynch sns****** major typo.
### lynch SnS ###
VD
VD
Would be interesting if the crochety mayor was a wolf. But I digress. Just a random odd thought there. This game makes it very hard to know if we are even on the right track.
LIS are your reasons based on evidence or gut?
LIS are your reasons based on evidence or gut?
In regards to who knew about BI, as far as I'm aware, only STL and WL knew in our group. But considering FFM had hinted at knowing about BI, I'm sure more than just people in our group knew.
Anyways, if LIS has legit reasons, I'm willing to believe that and lynch SnS for now.
Anyways, if LIS has legit reasons, I'm willing to believe that and lynch SnS for now.
Erm...guys, not a wolf. I'm the nanny...taking care of yo children.
Lynch sns
Seems like this is the way it's going, and I don't want to accidentally miss the lynch later so I'm going with
****Lynch sns*****
****Lynch sns*****
Lynch SnS
busy studying not sure when I will get back on
busy studying not sure when I will get back on
Still taking care of your children....you know...watching them, keeping them safe, shielding them from the badness of divorce, evil step mothers....etc....
Lynch SnS. -
Helllooo....please stop being sheep and read what I am saying.
Evil stepmothers, loving nannies.....
Evil stepmothers, loving nannies.....
Lynch tally.
SnS 11
Missing votes 6
SnS 11
Missing votes 6
I told someone in my group my role in a PM. I would really rather not reveal it all here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch tally.
SnS 9 (kaydubs, devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, cyndia, STL, willow,LIS)
Waffles: 2
Missing votes 8
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
SnS 9 (kaydubs, devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, cyndia, STL, willow,LIS)
Waffles: 2
Missing votes 8
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
Official Lynch tally.
SnS 9 (kaydubs, devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, STL, willow,LIS)
Waffles: 2
Missing votes 8
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
![]()
Didn't mean to quote that just now. Fumble fingers in my phone.
I will wait a bit and see if there's another option than SnS that comes up.
I will wait a bit and see if there's another option than SnS that comes up.
In regards to who knew about BI, as far as I'm aware, only STL and WL knew in our group. But considering FFM had hinted at knowing about BI, I'm sure more than just people in our group knew.
Based on this, i'm gonna lynch WL for now, though I could be swayed.
I would like to find the mean step mom who is torturing my kids.
Official Lynch tally.
SnS 9 (kaydubs, devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, cyndia, STL, willow,LIS)
Willow 1 (SnS)
Waffles: 2
Missing votes 7
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
SnS 9 (kaydubs, devyn, TP, lissarae, FFM, cyndia, STL, willow,LIS)
Willow 1 (SnS)
Waffles: 2
Missing votes 7
Deadline: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch Gif:
I am inclined to say WL is not the evil step mom you are looking for, she role revealed to me. Isn't that right @WillowLeaf I think you are just jealous of how much I love to talk about Willowleaf and how I just can't help myself with regards to talking about her.Based on this, i'm gonna lynch WL for now, though I could be swayed.
I would like to find the mean step mom who is torturing my kids.
For now, I will unlynch SNS based off of ashgirl's inclination, until I hear more from LIS and his reasons.
Hm...unlynch SnS, tentative lynch willow.I would be down for a willow lynch considering she was supposed to be protecting BI the night she died. lynch willow
Did she say she could protect her? That seems.. off. ****lynch willow****I would be down for a willow lynch considering she was supposed to be protecting BI the night she died. lynch willow
Would be interesting if the crochety mayor was a wolf. But I digress. Just a random odd thought there. This game makes it very hard to know if we are even on the right track.
LIS are your reasons based on evidence or gut?
My reasons are based on strong evidence. And actually, SnS's posts made it stronger because she inadvertently confirmed it for me with her attempt at a role reveal. She IS actually the nanny. And is also a wolf.
The crotchety mayor a) knows how to spell crotchety, b) could never outdo you for crotchety, and c) is not a wolf.
You just sit there and vote correctly until I get the time and inclination to respond to your PM, Devyn.
Though quite grouchy, LIS could be on to something. Unless anyone has any more information, *******lynch SnS*******
I am not grouchy. Ever.
Still taking care of your children....you know...watching them, keeping them safe, shielding them from the badness of divorce, evil step mothers....etc....
Shut up, wolf.
And to you wafflers: Knock it the hell off. She's a wolf. It's amusing that she's calling you sheep and getting you to unlynch her. There's a lot of beautiful irony in there that even I can appreciate.
**********
🙁
**********
🙁
**********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so in the haze of studying for tests last week I definitely read this wrong. Willow wasn't trying to protect BI the night she died. She was trying to protect BI from being outed as seer. Sorry for the reading comprehension fail on my part.Willow was trying to protect BI. The information came from BI, but we were trying not to lose our seer for the dead... Granted, idk willows role, but she does seem like a villager to me.
LIS, what makes you think the Nanny is the wolf? I guess, what other evidence do you have?
Perhaps I really bad at reading people (which could be possible), but she seems to be non - wolfy in our conversation we had, and seems to have a legitimate and (could-be) important role.
Perhaps I really bad at reading people (which could be possible), but she seems to be non - wolfy in our conversation we had, and seems to have a legitimate and (could-be) important role.
******lynch sns*****
LIS, what makes you think the Nanny is the wolf? I guess, what other evidence do you have?
Perhaps I really bad at reading people (which could be possible), but she seems to be non - wolfy in our conversation we had, and seems to have a legitimate and (could-be) important role.
And a role that could help LIS...
LIS, what makes you think the Nanny is the wolf? I guess, what other evidence do you have?
Perhaps I really bad at reading people (which could be possible), but she seems to be non - wolfy in our conversation we had, and seems to have a legitimate and (could-be) important role.
Think? I don't "think" she's a wolf; I'm virtually certain of it. And I have no intention of telling you why.
And a role that could help LIS...
Hahahaha. That's funny. See, the thing is, SnS is actually telling the truth here. Her role COULD help me, because her role is befitting of a nanny: she protects people.
But she's still a wolf.
Use your heads, people. This is an SOV game. What does SOV like to do the most?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 33K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K