-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Inheritance WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well you had already hinted really heavily you were the protector so I doubt it was news to the wolves at this point.
Wow. Thanks for telling the wolves my role, LIS. That was super nice of you.
See if I protect you again.
Since the wolves already knew your role, since you are one ...... no worries!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch willow, lynch SnSWaffles:
lynch SnS
lynch SnS
Lynch SNS.
I see the writing on the wall (who couldn't).
Let's give the last voters time to weigh in....
In the meantime, assume SnS is lynched and I make a nanny joke...
Start sending in PMs... Hopefully we can move on to another lynch later.
Let's give the last voters time to weigh in....
In the meantime, assume SnS is lynched and I make a nanny joke...
Start sending in PMs... Hopefully we can move on to another lynch later.
*************
lame players are lame. Do more stuff
************
lame players are lame. Do more stuff
************
Ok. Kill your protector. It's cool guyz.
************************
************************
************************
I have received 2 PMs so far.
Clearly no one is around.
Lameness abounds.
Clearly no one is around.
Lameness abounds.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************I have received 2 PMs so far.
Clearly no one is around.
Lameness abounds.
I'm around! Just saying hahahahaha....
*****************
********************
I'm around! Just saying hahahahaha....
*****************
Why are the dead on here more than the living? haha
*******
************I have received 2 PMs so far.
Clearly no one is around.
Lameness abounds.
and yet I'm the one with mobility issues.

************
I am seriously considering cancelling this game.
If you strongly object to this game ending let me know overnight.
My decision will be made tomorrow.
Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.
If you strongly object to this game ending let me know overnight.
My decision will be made tomorrow.
Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.
I am seriously considering cancelling this game.
If you strongly object to this game ending let me know overnight.
My decision will be made tomorrow.
Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.
*********************************
Why cancel? Start kicking people out and replacing them with those that are around.
*********************************
I mean, it's Easter weekend.
E
Escalla
I am seriously considering cancelling this game.
If you strongly object to this game ending let me know overnight.
My decision will be made tomorrow.
Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.
****
Just in case you feel like replacing instead, I would be happy to join. 🙂
****
There were plenty of ppl who wanted to play but missed the sign up. If ppl aren't PMing you to your satisfaction SOV, just start replacing them.
I agree. Replace them! I want to keep playing.
"Let's lynch the Nanny protector" says one. "Sure, right, good idea, makes sense" say the rest.
So it goes in this game. Where nothing is discussed. Nothing is revealed. Nothing is figured out.
I should rename it "Politics"
Nanny joke as promised:
"My fondest memories of childhood were shagging the Nanny".
"Right in the middle one time, she said 'We have to stop this, I feel like a *****"
"I said 'Why? I am not paying you. My parents are"
You have lynched ShortnSweet.
It is Night 5. PM deadline is 6:30 am EST. If you are busy on Easter, send contingencies.
There are 16 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet.
So it goes in this game. Where nothing is discussed. Nothing is revealed. Nothing is figured out.
I should rename it "Politics"
Nanny joke as promised:
"My fondest memories of childhood were shagging the Nanny".
"Right in the middle one time, she said 'We have to stop this, I feel like a *****"
"I said 'Why? I am not paying you. My parents are"
You have lynched ShortnSweet.
It is Night 5. PM deadline is 6:30 am EST. If you are busy on Easter, send contingencies.
There are 16 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@LetItSnow LIS
@kaydubs
@Flim Flam Man FFM
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@hedgiehog
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@SummerTheLynx STL
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet.
So how do we even know if we are on the right track and have been lynching wolves? Just by what LIS has to say? Where is the proof?? I'd really like to know. Nothing has been revealed and we are all just following along with LIS.. how are we so certain he's not a wolf leading us down the wrong path? 

So how do we even know if we are on the right track and have been lynching wolves? Just by what LIS has to say? Where is the proof?? I'd really like to know. Nothing has been revealed and we are all just following along with LIS.. how are we so certain he's not a wolf leading us down the wrong path?![]()
We don't really know. If anyone has a resurrection ability it would probably be a good idea to bring back BI.
So how do we even know if we are on the right track and have been lynching wolves? Just by what LIS has to say? Where is the proof?? I'd really like to know. Nothing has been revealed and we are all just following along with LIS.. how are we so certain he's not a wolf leading us down the wrong path?![]()
You're not sure. But what are your options? You could go with random votes... or you could go with listening to someone else.... and how are you going to verify what THEY say? If you can't verify what I'm telling you, how do you intend to verify what anyone else is telling you?
Get it together. We've lynched two wolves in four lynch votes. There are two wolves remaining. And you're complaining.
Of course... you are one of the few people left I don't really know anything about. So maybe the reason you're griping is because you're a wolf.
**********I am seriously considering cancelling this game.
If you strongly object to this game ending let me know overnight.
My decision will be made tomorrow.
Either way send in your PM actions. Lacking receiving those my decision will be easier.
😱
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
all PMs received. Night closed. Results pending.
The Game continues.....
And something new has happened tonight. One would think a resurrection would be appropriate for Easter, but alas, none of those are available having been used up by JC.
Instead, we have 2 deaths.
@Flim Flam Man has been killed by wolves.
And @hedgiehog, who might have been sniffing out a wolf, has been killed by friendly fire.
Anybody seen that inheritance lately? The family must be getting antsy....
Boy, wouldn't it be nice if we knew if any wolves were dead?
It is Day 6. Lynch deadline is 7:30 pm EST.
There are 14 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@kaydubs
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
@SummerTheLynx STL
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
And something new has happened tonight. One would think a resurrection would be appropriate for Easter, but alas, none of those are available having been used up by JC.
Instead, we have 2 deaths.
@Flim Flam Man has been killed by wolves.
And @hedgiehog, who might have been sniffing out a wolf, has been killed by friendly fire.
Anybody seen that inheritance lately? The family must be getting antsy....
Boy, wouldn't it be nice if we knew if any wolves were dead?
It is Day 6. Lynch deadline is 7:30 pm EST.
There are 14 players in the game.
The Family Estate
@kaydubs
@devyn
The Vacation Home
@Frozenshades FS
@touchpause13 TP
@Jamr0ckin
@Lissarae06
The Summer Home in the Mountains
@Cyndia
@WillowLeaf
@UFprevet12 UFO
@LetItSnow LIS
The Nursing Home for old vet students who have gotten too grumpy
@Ashgirl
@Gwenevre
@JaynaAli
@SummerTheLynx STL
The BURNT TO THE GROUND FOR INSURANCE MONEY Winter Home at the Beach
*******The Family CEMETERY*******
DVMDream, Patriarch
Swingnsave
Romoret
VetAshley2117
brightimpressio
chillbo baggins
Dyachei
ShortnSweet
Flim Flam Man
Hedgiehog
I have received word that our mayor has been converted and is now a wolf. ********lynch lis*********
After the mayor lead us to a protector lynch. I'm feeling it.
****Lynch letitblow****
****Lynch letitblow****
Lynch Let it snow
Is the vote with which I'll go
A good conversion target he would be
So with this lynch vote I can agree
Is the vote with which I'll go
A good conversion target he would be
So with this lynch vote I can agree
interesting
lynch LIS
lynch LIS
Official Lynch Vote
LIS 4 (STL, TP, WL, Devyn)
Uncast votes: 10
Deadine: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
LIS 4 (STL, TP, WL, Devyn)
Uncast votes: 10
Deadine: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
I'll be at work for a while today
In case you notice my absence with dismay 😉
I'm having fun rhyming
So for me, my absence is annoying timing 🙁
But because my rhyming is fairly terrible
You'd probably find reading my posts almost unbearable😛
Go get those wolves killed
And when I get back I'll be thrilled
In case you notice my absence with dismay 😉
I'm having fun rhyming
So for me, my absence is annoying timing 🙁
But because my rhyming is fairly terrible
You'd probably find reading my posts almost unbearable😛
Go get those wolves killed
And when I get back I'll be thrilled
*****Lynch LIS*****
**********************************
Obligatory house gif:
************************************
Obligatory house gif:
************************************
hold on a cotton picking minute
unlynch LIS
lynch STL
something is off here
unlynch LIS
lynch STL
something is off here
I received a message last night and I believe STL. I knew LIS was off. So ****lynch LIS****
Or maybe the reason is because you're a wolf, wolf!Of course... you are one of the few people left I don't really know anything about. So maybe the reason you're griping is because you're a wolf.
How did you move last night STL?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My brain read that as "I thought [LIS] was being old."Great work STL. I thought he was being odd, especially since he got everyone to lynch our protector (which I'm still convinced SnS was not a wolf...).
I also foresee some "he said, she said" on the horizon...and, my computer won't load the thread fully so...I'll try again later & vote then.

Official Lynch Vote
LIS 5 (STL, TP, WL, , Jayna, AshG)
STL 1 (devyn)
Uncast votes: 8
Deadine: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
LIS 5 (STL, TP, WL, , Jayna, AshG)
STL 1 (devyn)
Uncast votes: 8
Deadine: 7:30pm
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
![]()
I know this is a "hop"-tical illusion.... but I keep looking at it and thinking poor bird... that can't have felt good coming out....
I have received word that our mayor has been converted and is now a wolf. ********lynch lis*********
Hahahaha. This is awesome. The wolves finally cottoned onto the fact that nobody can easily verify anything, so they decided to invent a lie that they know can't be refuted. Lynch me, and who's to say STL was right or wrong?
Here's the problem, wolves: there is a way to determine whether you were lying.
STL is full of crap. lynch STL
Villagers, your remaining two wolves - one of whom is the second wife, the other is a bad seed who makes toys to send to people (not presents, but toys) - are to be found amongst these names:
STL (almost undoubtedly one of them because of that gambit about me being converted - there have been ZERO converts this game)
WillowLeaf
UFO
Ashgirl
JaynaAli
Kaydubs
FS, Jam, and Lissa are possibilities, but lower on the list.
Since I don't see this lynch turning around, here's my final piece of leadership advice to you *****s: After I'm dead, trust Devyn.
STL (almost undoubtedly one of them because of that gambit about me being converted - there have been ZERO converts this game)
WillowLeaf
UFO
Ashgirl
JaynaAli
Kaydubs
FS, Jam, and Lissa are possibilities, but lower on the list.
Since I don't see this lynch turning around, here's my final piece of leadership advice to you *****s: After I'm dead, trust Devyn.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K