The Lucky Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:luck: :D

Members don't see this ad.

oh man, count me in! I sooo need a bit of luck right now.

Come on, ECU! Send me that acceptance letter!

help me luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
indo said:
The 19th of January...I'm probably going to stay at a hotel. I don't think I've received anything from drexel other than the interview request letter. Have you?

ya we're interviewing the same day. nope, but it in the letter there is a link to the visiting students guide that has a bunch of options of where to stay. i'm not so sure about a student host. i'll probably stay at a bed & breakfast or something.
-mota

I've just noticed the lack of weekly good luck threads like the ones that were so predominant last year.

Definitely need to reinstate those starting next week.

Oh yeah :luck: :luck:

This is all it takes? Damn, wasted a lot of time and money. Come on, call me baby!

DaMota said:
ya we're interviewing the same day. nope, but it in the letter there is a link to the visiting students guide that has a bunch of options of where to stay. i'm not so sure about a student host. i'll probably stay at a bed & breakfast or something.
-mota

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm going to start looking for a flight and a place to stay since we're about a month out.

come on lucky thread im counting on you.....

go trojans!

Members don't see this ad :)
come onnnn pitt!

:thumbup: i'm still praying

May the kind and generous and beautiful and intelligent and glorious Gods of SDn grant me acceptance to Stanford

might as well....work productivity is at an all time low anyway. i think i can spare some time for a bit of good luck. Anyone know why we yawn?? :rolleyes:

Clock's ticking schools. I charged up my cell phone. I repeatedly refresh my yahoo mail. All the work is done on my part. Just waiting, waiting....

zahque said:
whosoever responds to this thread.. shall hear from one of their schools within 48 hours (including the op!)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
lets do this ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

It is lucky! It is! Ten minutes after posting, I got an interview invite! :luck:

chicklett1 said:
It is lucky! It is! Ten minutes after posting, I got an interview invite! :luck:

I am convinced. Go lucky thread, the 74th poster will get off the hold list on Upstate.

Crap...I should've been more specific...I can get off the hold list with a rejection. Um....the 75th poster will get off the hold list at Upstate and get an invite.

Steve Holt! needs some luck. Steve Holt!

Come on USC or Penn....I just want to know....scratch that I really want an acceptance or an interview invite from Stanford that would be sweet.

i don't care who it is at this point... just please, throw me a bone

SteveHolt! said:
Steve Holt! needs some luck. Steve Holt!
Holy crap!! I just realized where your name comes from and I have been laughing ever since!!!! I have to go and watch some episodes tonight! The class election cracks me up every time!

come on, wash u...

come on...just a couple more interviews is all I need...I want only positive responses in the next 48 hours

C'mon interview invite from my personal ultra-reach-school or acceptance from super-reach-school.... ;)

Cmon pitt baby, you know i love you! :luck:

Mayonnaise Clinic College of Medicine. Anyone else call it that, or just me? DarkSide, best of luck :luck:

Hahhaha I'm tempted to make the "Unlucky Thread" where anyone who views it gets a rejection in 48 hours.... :laugh:

Anyways, good luck all!

zahque said:
whosoever responds to this thread.. shall hear from one of their schools within 48 hours (including the op!)

:luck:

:luck: Gotta believe miracles do happen! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Timmy has to post here for Loyola - the last post I left for "most bizarre interview moment" was #666 :eek:

:luck: for Timmy at Loyola,
:luck: for Timmy at Loyola!

7 is my lucky #!

Me too!

:luck:

Almost 500 posts!

So I just read on another thread that UW's excom is meeting today. So I guess I WILL hear within 48 hours, or maybe Monday, but that's good enough. My interviewer hinted that I won't get rejected at this point, so I bet I will just be placed in the competitive pool. Boy do I need some luck right now!

I never sent this interviewer a thank you note! This will certainly be the end of me...save some luck for me!

desiredusername said:
AxlxA,
did you wish yourself good luck via comment on your mdapps profile? I've been thinking of doing the same on mine and I may have to now.
Lol, i didn't go to that extremem. someone left that on my comments.

And this thread didn't work. I dind't get any acceptances. I called the admissions office and found that my file hasn't been reviewed yet.

ooh, bring me some good news please!

come on NJMS! happy thoughts!! :luck:

Turkeyman said:
Mayonnaise Clinic College of Medicine. Anyone else call it that, or just me? DarkSide, best of luck :luck:

Thanks, Turkeyman! :luck: :luck: to you too!

(My phone was sadly silent all day. Then I realized the battery was dead, and had a brief burst of hope. Unfortunately, no condiments called.)

Take it however you want, but I received a non-rejection (aka hold) from GW today.