***The Official Creighton University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they may both be correct. I'm not sure that they do any post-December interviews, but if you read last year's thread, a lot of people were put on a wait-list in December and acceptances were still taking place for months afterwards. They also offer acceptances without an interview, so there's still hope even if one doesn't get an interview before December.

I actually think it's a bit confusing how they do things (it appears that there were also post-December acceptances for applicants not on the wait-list and who didn't interview)....but I'm sure it's clear for them :)

Here's a link to the thread from last year:
***The Official Creighton University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Members don't see this ad.

I think they may both be correct. I'm not sure that they do any post-December interviews, but if you read last year's thread, a lot of people were put on a wait-list in December and acceptances were still taking place for months afterwards. They also offer acceptances without an interview, so there's still hope even if one doesn't get an interview before December.

I actually think it's a bit confusing how they do things (it appears that there were also post-December acceptances for applicants not on the wait-list and who didn't interview)....but I'm sure it's clear for them :)

Here's a link to the thread from last year:
***The Official Creighton University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**
I’m sorry, I’m not trying to make things awkward! I was placed on the wait list in March last year, and that’s what was mentioned (class being filled on Dec. 1st) in the email. But yeah you’re right, I’ve heard that there is sometimes a good amount of movement on the wait list.

I haven't heard from Creighton all cycle. Is a rejection on the way on Monday?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard from Creighton all cycle. Is a rejection on the way on Monday?

It is possible that you could get accepted without an interview. Also possible to get waitlisted under that logic. No one really knows...lol xD

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted at 5:48am via email!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back from IDEP yet?
Nope, not yet, I've been looking through all these posts trying to find any info on when they send out acceptances to the idep program, but I'm not sure when they call/email.

Who else is considering Creighton and why?

Accepted yesterday by email!

This there a Facebook group for the class of 2023 yet?

Any news from IDEP today? Ive talked to a few people who interviewed and they are accepting offers elsewhere, but still not hearing anything from IDEP scares me.

Who else is considering Creighton and why?
-Brand new building
-Lots of digital technology
-No residencies (more procedures for us)
-Diverse patient base
-Very cheap housing

The only downside for me is the business casual dress code, but hopefully that will change soon

-Brand new building
-Lots of digital technology
-No residencies (more procedures for us)
-Diverse patient base
-Very cheap housing

The only downside for me is the business casual dress code, but hopefully that will change soon

Buy a baggy dress shirt and a baggy dress pants and they will feel like scrubs :D lol

Current Creighton student here, feel free to reach out if you have any questions :)
Couple more questions for you!

Are students able to do rotations in clinics outside the school?

Is there free student parking by the dental school?

Any news from IDEP today? Ive talked to a few people who interviewed and they are accepting offers elsewhere, but still not hearing anything from IDEP scares me.
I just received an offer through email.

Are you for sure accepting it and going there?

Yeah, I love the other schools I've been accepted to, but creighton is a great school, brand new building, and I'd love to save a couple hundred thousand dollars haha

When the FB group is made let us know!

Couple more questions for you!

Are students able to do rotations in clinics outside the school?

Is there free student parking by the dental school?

Yes you can do rotations outside of the school if you choose. And yes there is quite a bit of street parking but that’s first come first serve, no meters. But there are two student lots you can get parking passes for $350/year! I think the parking pass is worth it so you don’t have to worry about getting a spot, but tons of ppl in my class don’t have them

Buy a baggy dress shirt and a baggy dress pants and they will feel like scrubs :D lol
I wear american eagle colored jeggings and oversized sweaters and adidas shoes. Super cute and super comfy!! The business casual gets easy after a bit!!

Does anyone know for Christmas, spring and summer, how much time off classes is there?

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile

Anyone know when Creighton sends out acceptances until?
Last year someone didn’t show up to orientation and they never got a hold of them so they sent an acceptance the day before class started to fill the seat. Anything can happen lol

I had a little mix up on the address for my acceptance letter so can anyone confirm when the first deposit is due?

Thanks. I didn't go there for the interview, it was in Idaho. Do you know what Summers are like? It's hard to really tell from the calendar

Sent from my SM-N950U using SDN mobile
The freshman have two summers break after their first year. One in May (3ish weeks) and then everyone has most of July and August off.

I had a little mix up on the address for my acceptance letter so can anyone confirm when the first deposit is due?
Got a letter in the mail yesterday, looks like a first deposit of $500 is due Jan 3rd and an additional $500 later for a "final acceptance". Both go towards our tuition cost.

Is Ochem lab required? Their website says only 6hrs of organic chemistry

Has anyone's status changed from Application Complete? What should I expect to happen??? Haven't heard anything since I submitted in mid-June.

Has anyone looked at places to live? I'm trying to look for apartments, but I wanted some current students' opinions on best places to live or places to avoid. Also, does anyone know if there is a FB group yet? If so, feel free to post a link... if not, I'll volunteer as tribute to create one

Has anyone looked at places to live? I'm trying to look for apartments, but I wanted some current students' opinions on best places to live or places to avoid. Also, does anyone know if there is a FB group yet? If so, feel free to post a link... if not, I'll volunteer as tribute to create one

I second this! The dental student that gave the tour mentioned a nice community where several students have purchased homes. I don’t remember where it was though...

Status
Not open for further replies.