***The Official Creighton University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second this! The dental student that gave the tour mentioned a nice community where several students have purchased homes. I don’t remember where it was though...
Its called village green. From what I’ve heard your supposed to avoid northern Omaha.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone looked at places to live? I'm trying to look for apartments, but I wanted some current students' opinions on best places to live or places to avoid. Also, does anyone know if there is a FB group yet? If so, feel free to post a link... if not, I'll volunteer as tribute to create one

I just sent in my acceptance!!! You should totally create the facebook page, lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so the group should be created. To join the group or access the page, click or copy and paste the following link in your browser:

If it doesn't work or there are problems let me know!

Has anyone looked at places to live? I'm trying to look for apartments, but I wanted some current students' opinions on best places to live or places to avoid. Also, does anyone know if there is a FB group yet? If so, feel free to post a link... if not, I'll volunteer as tribute to create one
Riverpark (in council bluffs ~3 min away) is where a ton of people live. The wire, tiptop, and view house, and breakers are all close and where a bunch of people live!!

To those who didn't hear a response yet, does the adea portal still say received/under review? If not, what does it say?

Anyone get accepted today? My application on aeda went from "received/application under review" to "Received/Application Complete."
Anyone else get that same thing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get accepted today? My application on aeda went from "received/application under review" to "Received/Application Complete."
Anyone else get that same thing?
My status has been Received/Application Complete since Day 1 and I haven’t heard a word since mailing the supplemental app and fee.

It's official, I'm in, just got the email!!! How do we pay the deposit? Are the instructions in the letter they send?

It's official, I'm in, just got the email!!! How do we pay the deposit? Are the instructions in the letter they send?

You can send a check in the mail or pay online through the Nest. You’ll get the information in your acceptance letter.

Congrats on your acceptance! Did you interview first or were you accepted w/o an interview?

Congrats on your acceptance! Did you interview first or were you accepted w/o an interview?
No interview! Out of state, did not go to Creighton for undergrad either. Thank you!

Reactions: 2 users
It's a private school so a ton of people will get in this spring, have hope!

Does anyone think a letter of interest or intent would be a good idea at this point? I have not interviewed but have also not received a rejection and I know they stopped sending out interviews. *Interviews are not mandatory for acceptance here*

I don’t know if it helped, but last year I sent letters of interest to two schools and I got into both of them this year.

Does anyone think a letter of interest or intent would be a good idea at this point? I have not interviewed but have also not received a rejection and I know they stopped sending out interviews. *Interviews are not mandatory for acceptance here*
If you do send one, make sure you send it to Dr. Norton. He is the one who picks students since there is no admission committee

If you do send one, make sure you send it to Dr. Norton. He is the one who picks students since there is no admission committee
Do you know his email address or how to contact him? The only email I received so far was from a Diane Travis.

I sent a follow-up email to Diane. Pretty sure she forwarded it.
okay great thanks! I sent her an email just to say that I'm still interested in the program and about what I've been up to since submitting the app. is that what you did? should I have mentioned anything else? thanks again! :)

okay great thanks! I sent her an email just to say that I'm still interested in the program and about what I've been up to since submitting the app. is that what you did? should I have mentioned anything else? thanks again! :)
Should be fine, maybe update grades too? As long as they are good haha. Wish you the best! Let us know of any updates!

What are the chances of getting in without an interview?

Hey, I was thinking of adding another school before the cycle closes and was def thinking about Creighton but I know today is the deadline so any feedback, anybody think it’s worth it and is it possible to get the supplemental and have a chance? Appreciate your help!

Hey, I was thinking of adding another school before the cycle closes and was def thinking about Creighton but I know today is the deadline so any feedback, anybody think it’s worth it and is it possible to get the supplemental and have a chance? Appreciate your help!
Go for it dude, you should be fine

How long did it take to get the supplemental and status to go from "none" to Received or complete"? Just want to follow up on things and send them a letter of interest asap, but I just recently sent in my app as well so wanted to approximately get a sense of how long it takes. Thank you!

How long did it take to get the supplemental and status to go from "none" to Received or complete"? Just want to follow up on things and send them a letter of interest asap, but I just recently sent in my app as well so wanted to approximately get a sense of how long it takes. Thank you!
I think they send an email? If not just Google the secondary application for it, it's online .you fill it out on the website and pay online too .Just Google it I wouldn't wait

I received this email today.

E625FCAE-A67C-4328-9C68-D083C65EB352.jpeg

Last edited:
I got the same email but I did not receive interview invite before. So what does an alternate list mean? Is this for students who already done with their interviews or for everyone who applied at Creighton University?

I got the same email but I did not receive interview invite before. So what does an alternate list mean? Is this for students who already done with their interviews or for everyone who applied at Creighton University?

I can’t imagine it being useful for them to have an alternate list for everyone who applied, that would defeat the purpose of having an alternate list. It’s probably comprised of applicants who they deemed qualified. Since an interview isn’t mandatory for acceptance at Creighton, I would guess that it is a good mixture of people who have and have not interviewed.

I received the same email today. Most schools are full and now everyone have to wait for people
to choose where they want to go and pay their second deposit before the schools start moving through their wait-list and alt list. Stay positive and good luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.