***The Official ECU Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't hear anything besides "continuing review" email in January.
Also, to the people who are waitlisted, Can you guys share your stats if you don't mind?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had luck getting a special case with ECU to not submit a chemistry recommendation? I have yet to hear a response from them on the subject. As a reapplicant who just finished a masters program in biology, my new recommendations are very strong and using an old rec from a professor on a paid sabbatical who can not update it is not something I want to upload for every school to see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.