****The Official Indiana University Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I'll be there on the 31, 9:30am, what time its yours?

Sent from my EVO using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Random thought but it says out of the 300 OOS that they interviewed, about 30 enrolled. How many acceptances go out to OOS applicants that interview before December? Anyone have any idea?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there at 12:30pm on the 31st! OOS applicant from California.

Nice! That's when I'm going in too. Have you decided where you're staying (if you're flying in the day before)?

If you guys don't mind me asking, what batch are you all in? I talked to a lady in the admissions office just this past Friday and they said that they were currently only on the 5th batch.

Jennifer told me I was in the 4th batch.

Sent from my EVO using SDN Mobile

Nice! That's when I'm going in too. Have you decided where you're staying (if you're flying in the day before)?

I think I'm going to stay at University Place (the on campus one). I figure with cab fair back and forth from the Airport/nearby hotels it will pretty much cost the same as if I just stay there.

If you guys don't mind me asking, what batch are you all in? I talked to a lady in the admissions office just this past Friday and they said that they were currently only on the 5th batch.

I'm pretty sure I'm 4th batch

Do you guys have any interview prep material you're using? Or is there a interview FAQ guide on SDN here?

anyone know how many people are interviewed on each of the interview dates?

Anybody knows how many in-state do they interview?

About 140 in state and approx 15 interviews per day

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah about 27-30 acceptance from 100 OOS interviews. Also, OOS waitlist moves fast compared to in-state waitlist.

You sure about that? I've been reading in the ADEA books that they interview closer to 300 OOS applicants. Is 100 for pre-December?

Why don't you want to go?

Financial and time constraints. I have two upcoming interviews in the next week and i work two jobs about 30-40 hrs a week, plus have to keep up on my school work so I can graduate in December. I'm still unsure at the moment, but they've only give me 15 days to think about it and its already been 7 and haven't any time to spare to put much thought into it. What do you think? I would hate to turn down an opportunity, so I'm at a loss right now.

they love it and haven't been happier! good luck with your applications!

Last edited:
Anyone know the difference between PBL and CTS and where I can find this information?

It's the same thing essentially as far as I understand it. PBL is Problem Based Learning and CTS is Critical Thinking Skills. CTS is the new evolution of what PBL was/is.

Has anyone here from the 8th batch heard back from IU yet?

What was your gpa??

Morning SDNers!

I wonder which batch Indiana is on right now. I'm an OOS applicant, and added this school during the 12th batch.. I hope I'm not too late since there's a limited amount of OOS interviews. What are y'alls view on my situation?

Anyone have any idea how many people are interviewed before December?

Interviewing tomorrow so I will be around Indianapolis this evening. If anyone wants to go out and see Indianapolis with me, feel free to PM me. Good luck everyone!

Anyone know when we can expect to get e-mailed on Monday? Will it be at midnight or later in the morning when the admissions office opens?

I'm crossing my fingers for Monday! I rarely see anyone post about indiana and it makes me nervous! But then again this is the first post I've ever written...... Good luck everyone!! How did you feel your interview went? :luck:

I know there is an email too but does anyone know if they still make phone calls?

I knew a guy last year that got accepted and I believe he had a phone call around 10AM.

lol I am getting annoyed of posts about this but now I'm curious...anyone's aadsas status change from "invited for interview" to "check back on dec 3" for this school?

lol I am getting annoyed of posts about this but now I'm curious...anyone's aadsas status change from "invited for interview" to "check back on dec 3" for this school?

Mine still says "invited for interview." What does your say?

^^(dude, where's my car, anyone?)

Ha mine still says invited for interview too..it said that on mobile aadsas yesterday also when everyone else's were changing (for other schools)

My status still says "invited for interview." The moment of truth is upon us! Good luck everyone!

Even if we recently interviewed (November 12th) we will find out something tomorrow, right? :eek:

I'm super nervous! I'm in-state and interviewed back in September... so scared about tomorrow! :(