***The Official Indiana University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if they are done sending interview invites? I thought they sent their last batch on Oct. 15th

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if they are done sending interview invites? I thought they sent their last batch on Oct. 15th
From what people are saying, I think the last wave went out on October 17th, but you may still have a chance to interview if people didn’t respond to the invite with their preferred date within 3 days. Hope it works out for you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else that has already interviewed, received the "we will tell you your status on Dec 3rd" email

No, do they usually send out an email saying that?

I guess Indiana's all done for interviews this cycle since I got the email Friday admitting so. Oh well :(

8 days everyone!! The anticipation is killing me! Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back from interviews :) The wait is almost over!!

Reactions: 2 users
Do they send out acceptance emails or phones calls? What’s the acceptance rate?

Not sure about exact numbers but the oos acceptance rate is pretty solid since its so expensive. And last cycle it was by email.

Looked up some numbers. In 2016 they accepted 58% of the instate students they interviewed and 55% of the oos ones but there were a lot more oos who applied.

Reactions: 1 user

Email should come in at approximately 12:01 am Dec. 3rd. Last time I applied my email came in at 12:01 am.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't panic if the email does not come right at 12:01 AM! I didn't get my acceptance email until about 12:40 last year. Best of luck everyone!

I GOT WAITLISTED

So the wait continues.. Congrats to all of you that received your acceptances!!

Reactions: 2 users
Just wondering, for those that have been waitlisted before -- when did they give you their final decision? Sometime in January?

Just wondering, for those that have been waitlisted before -- when did they give you their final decision? Sometime in January?
It can be as soon as next week... or as late as the week classes start. Sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear, but I got accepted in May off the waitlist. However, it isnt a no! Still be excited!!

Reactions: 1 users
Wondering if anyone knows whether waitlist ranking has anything to do with interview date?

Wait listed! I'm an in-state student. Anyone know what the movement is usually like for the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.