*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, alternate list is after interview and awaiting acceptance when others decline acceptance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

well other options also come after interview.. and under review doesn't mean declining acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

well other options also come after interview.. and under review doesn't mean declining acceptance.

under review just means they haven't made a decision yet on whether you would be accepted, rejected, or placed on the alternate list

Of course, the alternate list is made of potential candidates being queued up for acceptance when those that are accepted decline their spot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh so is alternate list better than "under review" status?
So is it like Alternate list > Under Review > Decision made, will notify in 30 days ???

This order is correct.

I interviewed early January and they said we should hear back by January 15th. My portal still says "thank you for confirming your intent to attend the scheduled interview". Anyone else still waiting?
I interviewed Jan 4th and my portal says the same thing. Thought we would've heard something by the end of this week, maybe Monday?

I interviewed Jan 4th and my portal says the same thing. Thought we would've heard something by the end of this week, maybe Monday?
My interview was also Jan 4th. It's getting me nervous that we hadn't heard back by now.

My portal just changed this morning to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will be notified by mail within 30 days". I interviewed Jan. 4th, anyone else's portal changed to this? I didn't get a call or email of acceptance

My portal just changed this morning to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will be notified by mail within 30 days". I interviewed Jan. 4th, anyone else's portal changed to this? I didn't get a call or email of acceptance

I just checked my portal and it says they made a decision on my file and will notify me in 30 days. I haven’t gotten an acceptance call or email either.

I had interview January 4th and received an email today telling me I was offered acceptance into the program.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed Jan 4th. Accepted this morning at 10:12AM. Good luck everybody and hope to see you all in July!

Reactions: 1 users
Interview Invite! Chose February 15th over February 22nd

Reactions: 1 users
I just checked my portal and it says they made a decision on my file and will notify me in 30 days. I haven’t gotten an acceptance call or email either.
did you call and check what your status is? my portal is saying the same and i tried to contact the admissions but no answer

Did anyone who got accepted in December and paid the matriculation fee already receive the packet for vaccinations/health check? The initial packet said it would be sent after the fee was received, but I haven't received anything except the certiphi emails for background check + drug/alcohol screening and Financial Aid's request for documents.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone who got accepted in December and paid the matriculation fee already receive the packet for vaccinations/health check? The initial packet said it would be sent after the fee was received, but I haven't received anything except the certiphi emails for background check + drug/alcohol screening and Financial Aid's request for documents.
I think those are sent out after the second deposit is due. What does it say in the Certriphi/drug screen packet?

Got the email for Alternate status. Anyone know how many applicants are placed on the list/what are the chances of getting in?

Got the email for Alternate status. Anyone know how many applicants are placed on the list/what are the chances of getting in?
what is your status on your portal say and when did you get the email?

I have the same status as you.. From what I've read, its a rejection
do they not send an email if you are rejected or not? Is snailmail the only way we'll hear if we're rejected? Because my portal changed to decision has been made but i have not gotten any emails. I was hoping i would receive an email saying accepted/rejected/waitlisted.

I had my interview on 1/11 and have not heard anything. Anyone interviewed on the same day and heard something back???

Sooo.. the 30 days message with no email means rejection?

My AADSAS portal changed to waitlisted after getting the email about alternate status. LECOM portal says recieved confirmation of alternate status

do they not send an email if you are rejected or not? Is snailmail the only way we'll hear if we're rejected? Because my portal changed to decision has been made but i have not gotten any emails. I was hoping i would receive an email saying accepted/rejected/waitlisted.

I had my interview on 1/11 and have not heard anything. Anyone interviewed on the same day and heard something back???
I interviewed on the 11th and they sent me something a couple days ago

Declined! I wonder why they took so long to get back to me. I interviewed the last week of August... Oh! My denial letter mentioned that the committee recommends me to enroll myself in their Masters of Medical Science program which will "strengthen [my] science credentials for future applications to MEDICAL school." I have a 3.8 sGPA.

Reactions: 2 users
Declined! I wonder why they took so long to get back to me. I interviewed the last week of August... Oh! My denial letter mentioned that the committee recommends me to enroll myself in their Masters of Medical Science program which will "strengthen [my] science credentials for future applications to MEDICAL school." I have a 3.8 sGPA.
Lol what? Med school?

Lol I know. It literally says that. Major typo??

Hmmm....yea they defiantly screwed something up on their end. You should call them and be like, “I applied to the DMD program, but got rejected from the DO program. Please explain”

Reactions: 3 users
Cancelling my interview. Was accepted to my number 2 choice school today. Good luck to whoever gets it!

my AADSAS went from under review to none.
lecom portal says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."
is this basically a rejection? its what it said last cycle before i got a rejection letter. can someone confirm?

lecom portal says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."
is this basically a rejection? its what it said last cycle before i got a rejection letter. can someone confirm?

During my interview at LECOM, they said you will receive an email if you get accepted or waitlisted. If rejected, you will only receive a regular mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

II for February 2nd! Does anyone mind sharing some details about the interview process and types of questions that were asked? It only states interview panel on my invitation but there are some posts about a group interview?

II for February 2nd! Does anyone mind sharing some details about the interview process and types of questions that were asked? It only states interview panel on my invitation but there are some posts about a group interview?
Congrats!! When did you receive it and apply if you don't mind me asking? I have yet to hear anything after getting the supplemental application received email in mid August

Congrats!! When did you receive it and apply if you don't mind me asking? I have yet to hear anything after getting the supplemental application received email in mid August
Thank you! :)
I applied back in July but I am in a masters program and have just recently updated my grades and MCAT. I received the invite this past week.

If you've interviewed then I don't know, but if you haven't interviewed then yes, it's a rejection.

Interviewed on 1/18 and my AADSAS portal just changed to "Offer Made". Haven't received any email yet... Does it mean that I am accepted?

Got an interview invite just now. I will be debating whether to attend but if people are still waiting for an interview, there's still hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.