*** The Official LECOM Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interviewed on 1/11. Still havent heard back anything but portal did change the committee has made a decision... Can this be seen as a rejection? I heard they don't send rejection via email and only via snailmail.. I guess I should be checking that mailbox daily now

I am interviewing tomorrow. In a previous email, the school stated they would send an email ten days before your interview date to confirm. I never got that email. Has this happen to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing tomorrow. In a previous email, the school stated they would send an email ten days before your interview date to confirm. I never got that email. Has this happen to anyone else?

I didn’t get the email either. Just show up there at 7:45 and you will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck! Mine is in two weeks!

Anyone know who to address a LOI to via email at LECOM? I can't seem to find the Dean of Admissions. Thanks!

Anyone else get an email this morning from Shannon about update alternate status?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted off the alternate list. Interviewed in Nov.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an interview!! There’s hope people :)
Congrats!!!! I've visited the area before on vacations but never the school, it's beautiful. Best of luck!! You definitely gave me hope, fingers crossed!

Got accepted off of the alternate list yesterday. There is definitely still hope for all of you still waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
Got accepted off of the alternate list yesterday. There is definitely still hope for all of you still waiting!
Congratulations! Thanks for the update. I hope I get off the alternate list!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got accepted off the alternate list a few days ago!! :soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Just got an invitation for an interview today at 1:49 PM. Going to be turning it down because I got into my state school. Hopefully one of you that has been hoping for an invite get its!

Anyone from the 2/1 interview group status change on the LECOM portal? Mine says a decision has been made and I think that means waitlisted at best.

Anyone from the 2/1 interview group status change on the LECOM portal? Mine says a decision has been made and I think that means waitlisted at best.
I interviewed on 2/1, my LECOM portal says the same and received an alternate position offer email this morning

It happened to me too. Just email them and say you want to confirm your attandance to interview

Did anyone on here get accepted to the pharmacy program recently??

Did anyone on here get accepted to the pharmacy program recently??
I don't think this would be the place to ask. You're in the pre dental forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got the matriculation packet toady. Looks like I get to start the tooth scavenger hunt. 45 teeth to go.

Invited for an interview on 2/22 at lecom brandenton! Anyone want to share a hotel room, preferably a girl!!

Recently declined acceptance. Hope one of you guys get it!

I applied in July and had heard nothing from LECOM since, no change in the portal even. However just today on my AADSAS portal it finally shows Under Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.