-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Official MUSC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by Aal
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm instate I interviewed on the first dat Sept 6th!
Did you have to sign for it?? Congrats!
...
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
An instate friend just got a letterDoes anyone know if there have been any others to receive packages yet?
An instate friend just got a letter
Any idea when he/she interviewed?
Early SeptemberAny idea when he/she interviewed?
well depending on the state you live in it could come later today or tomorrow, so keep your head up and good luck!I also interviewed Oct. 18th but haven't heard anything yet
What state are you from?I GOT IN!!!!!! i'm oos and had my interview oct 18th!
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In-state interviewed 9/6[/quote
Congratulations! Are you attending class of 2018 at MUSC? If so, see you there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone from the Nov 1st interview hear back yet?
Anyone from the Nov 1st interview hear back yet?
Sure did! I'm in-state. And also a reapplicant. Hang in there, its a long process and there is plenty of time left for admission.
I'm from RIWhat state are you from?
I'm nervous
I'm with ya on that one. So nervous..
Congratulation for your acceptance!! What state? Can you share your stats?IM IN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also oos!
IM IN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also oos!
Congrats! You get the package today?
Thank you!! This was by far my top choice. I'm from Kansas and it came this afternoon.
DAT: 19
PAT:19
GPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.5
congrats!!! when did you interview?
Thanks!! I interviewed Nov 1.congrats!!! when did you interview?
Has anyone started a Facebook group?!
Congratulation!! When did you get the UPS package?Accepted! From Alabama and interviewed on sept 6. Congrats to all accepted and good luck to those waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulation!! When did you get the UPS package?
I received it yesterday afternoon!
Thank you for answering my question. I want to say congratulation again.I received it yesterday afternoon!
Here's the link to the facebook group for those planning to go to MUSC this summer! Can't wait to meet you all 🙂
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435657473319498/
And good luck to those still waiting! Try not to stress over it, you'll find out in due time!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435657473319498/
And good luck to those still waiting! Try not to stress over it, you'll find out in due time!
Sure did! I'm in-state. And also a reapplicant. Hang in there, its a long process and there is plenty of time left for admission.
Congrats
Hmm I was expecting a lot more acceptances, nevertheless good luck guys I hope you hear back soon.
In the mean time some should start on the facebook group!
I Agree we need a facebook page for MUSC 2018. - AHH nvm. beat me to it. Excellent!
For those accepted and definitely attending, join the MUSC College of Dental Medicine Class of 2018 facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435657473319498/
For those waiting, best wishes and good luck!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435657473319498/
For those waiting, best wishes and good luck!
I spoke with Mr. Liner today about my address change because I will be moving at the end of the semester. He essentially said that they will be sending out notifications from now until March because they are still interviewing. I would assume not many people will hear from now until January just because of the holidays! If you haven't heard yet, just update your coursework on AADSAS (you do not need to send official transcript at end of this semester) Good luck everyone and enjoy the holidays 🙂Has anyone called to check on their status or anything?
When did you hear from them?accepted!!!! OOS, interviewed: 11/15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed there last friday 12/6 and we were told that their next admissions committee meeting would be today 12/13. So perhaps they are waiting until after this meeting to send out their final batch before the holiday break?
There should be another round letting out on the 18th. so a few more of you guys should know before Christmas. Good luck
Hey, how did you know about this? Is this for sure? Thank for for letting us know.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K

