*** The Official Nova Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Started by Ricer7
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted yesterday as well! Has anyone who received a call yesterday gotten an email yet or knows when there will be an acceptance package sent out?
 
Do you guy know if there's a group chat for people looking for roommates?
You could post on the FB group and see?! They had a scholarship offer specifically for the class of 2024 in December, but the due date was January. The NSU website might have some scholarships listed.
 
I was accepted yesterday as well! Has anyone who received a call yesterday gotten an email yet or knows when there will be an acceptance package sent out?

They send out your acceptance letter in an email about 2 days from the call and you are going to get a letter in the mail as well. That will include how to pay your deposit. There is not really an acceptance package though. The communication/information coming in since my acceptance (January 6) has been VERY slow. They just started sending emails out about requirements, so do not feel rushed because you are NOT behind! 🙂)

Steps you can take:
~ File your Fafsa asap
~ Collect your immunization record
~ Do the background check

PM me and I can send you the NSU Check List that must be completed by July. The check list can also be found on their website somewhere. It will have all the information about the immunization/background check as well.

I hope this helps! 🙂
 
I’m not sure if they are even coming to work at this point.
They are working. 🙂
I have been communicating continuously with NSU Financial Aid and the Admissions Office about my military scholarship. I have not tried to call them though; all communication has been happening via email.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we are in wait-list, should we call them to ask the reason for being in the wait-list?
 
updated them with what if you don’t mind me asking
Since I’m not in school currently I was only able to update them with volunteer experience. So I would put the organization and then the event I participated in and my role. In every email I pretty much reiterated that I wanted to go there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!! Did any of you do NOVA's masters of biomedical sciences and then applied to dental school there? How was the process and program? Any advice is much appreciated.