-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official NYU Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by xainabaz
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Still nothing
Keep it up guys, we shall see that email asap! Can't wait to be a New Yorker for the next 4 years!! Woooo! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When Will it come? I'm so sick of waiting lol
Ah I hope I will see it nooooow lol I saw the thread from last year and they all got it at midnight! lol
Six hours and thirty one minutes later !!!!! I'm in !
6:32, IN! Good morning it is!
So if we're in NY and didn't get an email at 6:30am... we're not accepted? Someone please tell me. It hurts to breathe right now.
was about to sleep, then i looked at my phone to see that i am accepted to NYU. now i cant sleep!
haha same boat, but this is the best sleepless morning I've had in a long time!!
So if we're in NY and didn't get an email at 6:30am... we're not accepted? Someone please tell me. It hurts to breathe right now.
Not accepted in the first batch. You still have a shot to be waitlisted.
Trust me, not everyone they emailed is going to go there, like all other schools.
Good Luck. (Cyber Hug)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So if we're in NY and didn't get an email at 6:30am... we're not accepted? Someone please tell me. It hurts to breathe right now.
+1... Guess we'll just have to wait for snail mail today.
Yay!!!!! Accepted!!
I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
Got in! 😀 Email at 6:33 am. Good luck to everyone else!
Im in NYU too =), Praise God!
.
Last edited:
Interviewed on Wednesday, got my email at 633. But idk about nov 30th, there's still hope!Did anyone interview recently and get an acceptance? like interview Nov. 30th??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACCEPTED!! 🙂 Now has anyone heard from them about scholarships?!
Did you just get the email? Also are you from the easy coast or west coast?
ACCEPTED!! 🙂 Now has anyone heard from them about scholarships?!
They said if you get a scholarship, it will come in your acceptance package via postal mail
ACCEPTED!! Any other Canadians accepted into NYU?
i went to uoft for undergrad, if that counts..
IM IN!!!!!!! WOO!!!!! 6:33 am!
ACCEPTED!! Any other Canadians accepted into NYU?
Me!! But I went to US undergrad haha
This guy is in! 6:34 a.m. You have only to believe if you wish to achieve. That rhymed. Unintentional.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohooo 6:34 
Yes im from vancouver and I was accepted this morning😀
Accepted : )
Similar threads
- Replies
- 75
- Views
- 36K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K