***The Official OSU Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Hammy1754

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my AADSAS yesterday, July 1st. Waiting on link to the supplemental app now.

Link to interview prep: The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to last year's thread: ***The Official OSU Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

*edited by the staff to include a link to last year's thread

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received supplemental today! I submitted on June 28th.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone that submitted in early August received the supplemental yet? Anyone received information about the dentpath program?

Has anyone that submitted in early August received the supplemental yet? Anyone received information about the dentpath program?
I can't speak for early August exactly, but I submitted early July and received the link to the supplemental about 2 days after they received my AADSAS. In the email they sent after getting my AADSAS, they said they would send the supplemental within 5-7 business days. If it's been much longer than that I'd recommend contacting their admissions office about that. Also be sure to look at your spam folder in case it accidentally went there.

Also, more info about dentpath was included in their supplemental.

Good luck !

Reactions: 1 user
I can't speak for early August exactly, but I submitted early July and received the link to the supplemental about 2 days after they received my AADSAS. In the email they sent after getting my AADSAS, they said they would send the supplemental within 5-7 business days. If it's been much longer than that I'd recommend contacting their admissions office about that. Also be sure to look at your spam folder in case it accidentally went there.

Also, more info about dentpath was included in their supplemental.

Good luck !
Thank you for the info!

Has anyone gotten an interview call yet? I heard they were supposed to start calling toward the end of august, beginning of september

Has anyone gotten an interview call yet? I heard they were supposed to start calling toward the end of august, beginning of september
Yeah, according to their site, the calls for the September 28th interview go out tomorrow! Be sure to keep your phone's ringer on, based on the previous year's posts, they tend to do it in the early morning.

I said that I was interested in the DentPath program. Is it possible that they may still invite me to their regular program?

Interview #2
School: OSU
Notification date: 8/30/19
Method of notification: Email/Call
Residency: New York
GPA (science, overall): 3.69, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25/none
Interview Date: September 28

Reactions: 2 users
Interview #2
School: OSU
Notification date: 8/30/19
Method of notification: Email/Call
Residency: New York
GPA (science, overall): 3.69, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25/none
Interview Date: September 28
Congratulations! When did you submit your app/when was it marked complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call and interviewing on September 28th! Super nervous I wouldn't get one as an OOS applicant!

Seems like it's OOS applicants for this interview round. Any in states get calls?

Just got the call this morning too! OOS Kansas

DAT: 23/22/23/24/25 AA/TS/RC/QR/PAT

Yeah, according to their site, the calls for the September 28th interview go out tomorrow! Be sure to keep your phone's ringer on, based on the previous year's posts, they tend to do it in the early morning.
Do you have the link to that website?

Do you have the link to that website?
The information for when they send the invites, and what days the actual interviews are here:

I’m guessing they are done calling this round? Any in state offers?

I'm in state and I have got the call today

if I get an interview should i be clean shaven or are we able to keep a nice clean beard?

if I get an interview should i be clean shaven or are we able to keep a nice clean beard?

My friend told me a clean shave. Doesn’t have to be razored, just trimmed down low. Having a beard wouldn’t leave a good first impression.

Has anyone received a confirmation email after submitting the google form?

is the google doc the secondary app, if not, what is that?

Last edited:
Anyone going to the friday event the day before the interview? Should we dress business professional for that as well?

Did anyone else get calls today?

For the people that got an interview today are y’all instate or out of state?