***The Official OSU Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by Hammy1754
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hammy1754

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone that submitted in early August received the supplemental yet? Anyone received information about the dentpath program?
 
Has anyone that submitted in early August received the supplemental yet? Anyone received information about the dentpath program?
I can't speak for early August exactly, but I submitted early July and received the link to the supplemental about 2 days after they received my AADSAS. In the email they sent after getting my AADSAS, they said they would send the supplemental within 5-7 business days. If it's been much longer than that I'd recommend contacting their admissions office about that. Also be sure to look at your spam folder in case it accidentally went there.

Also, more info about dentpath was included in their supplemental.

Good luck !
 
I can't speak for early August exactly, but I submitted early July and received the link to the supplemental about 2 days after they received my AADSAS. In the email they sent after getting my AADSAS, they said they would send the supplemental within 5-7 business days. If it's been much longer than that I'd recommend contacting their admissions office about that. Also be sure to look at your spam folder in case it accidentally went there.

Also, more info about dentpath was included in their supplemental.

Good luck !
Thank you for the info!
 
Has anyone gotten an interview call yet? I heard they were supposed to start calling toward the end of august, beginning of september
 
Has anyone gotten an interview call yet? I heard they were supposed to start calling toward the end of august, beginning of september
Yeah, according to their site, the calls for the September 28th interview go out tomorrow! Be sure to keep your phone's ringer on, based on the previous year's posts, they tend to do it in the early morning.
 
Interview #2
School: OSU
Notification date: 8/30/19
Method of notification: Email/Call
Residency: New York
GPA (science, overall): 3.69, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25/none
Interview Date: September 28
 
Interview #2
School: OSU
Notification date: 8/30/19
Method of notification: Email/Call
Residency: New York
GPA (science, overall): 3.69, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/28/25/none
Interview Date: September 28
Congratulations! When did you submit your app/when was it marked complete?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you have the link to that website?
The information for when they send the invites, and what days the actual interviews are here:
 
if I get an interview should i be clean shaven or are we able to keep a nice clean beard?

My friend told me a clean shave. Doesn’t have to be razored, just trimmed down low. Having a beard wouldn’t leave a good first impression.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone going to the friday event the day before the interview? Should we dress business professional for that as well?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad