***The Official Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal/Smurf blue - about #174cbd

Thanks! Do you know if we’re allowed to buy our own scrubs from other companies, or do we have to wear the generic ones everyone gets all the time?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! Do you know if we’re allowed to buy our own scrubs from other companies, or do we have to wear the generic ones everyone gets all the time?

Some people (especially women) ended up buying their own bottoms. If the colors match, no one will say anything. The tops say Rutgers on them, and you guys might be getting your names printed on them, so you might want to hold off on buying your own tops. But yes, some people bought their own tops as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has the wait list been moving or is it for certain not moving and the c;lass has been confirmed. I would think that the admin office would send an emailing letting the poor souls on the wait-list know that we didn't make the cut.. lol

Has the wait list been moving or is it for certain not moving and the c;lass has been confirmed. I would think that the admin office would send an emailing letting the poor souls on the wait-list know that we didn't make the cut.. lol

It's been moving recently in accordance with the fb group, id expect a few more people to get in this summer off the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)

Schools generally do not call people to tell them they are no longer accepting people off the list. They keep you hanging forever.

Could anyone advise whether or not to order the "right chest" embroidery with my name or should I leave it blank and just get the Rutgers logo?

Could anyone advise whether or not to order the "right chest" embroidery with my name or should I leave it blank and just get the Rutgers logo?

I went to the fitting in May and the reps from the scrub company had us add our names to the scrub tops during checkout on the website, so I think we’re supposed to get our names embroidered on them.

Class of 2022 did not have names. The international students who recently joined 2021 did. I don't know if they're making this a thing now. You should just call the school.

Reactions: 1 users
I went to the fitting in May and the reps from the scrub company had us add our names to the scrub tops during checkout on the website, so I think we’re supposed to get our names embroidered on them.
Did you do full first and last names?

Did you do full first and last names?

That’s what I did! If you do ask the school tho, could you update us on here with what they say? I’m curious, because at this point I already ordered 5 pairs and the lab coat with the name embroidery

That’s what I did! If you do ask the school tho, could you update us on here with what they say? I’m curious, because at this point I already ordered 5 pairs and the lab coat with the name embroidery

you re right. I was there for scrub fitting, and I specifically ask this question, and yes we should put full first and last names on.

Thanks everyone for the input! :thumbup:

On a separate note I am arranging some loans to pay for school. Does anyone know where I can locate a payment schedule for the program (aka. the date and the dollar value amount that is due)? They requested this info and all I can find is the annual estimates. :greedy:

Thanks everyone for the input! :thumbup:

On a separate note I am arranging some loans to pay for school. Does anyone know where I can locate a payment schedule for the program (aka. the date and the dollar value amount that is due)? They requested this info and all I can find is the annual estimates. :greedy:

Call student financial aid office 973-972-4376

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the computer system required is it PC or iOS or does it not matter? I have a pretty newish macbook pro and was hoping to continue using it come August.

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the computer system required is it PC or iOS or does it not matter? I have a pretty newish macbook pro and was hoping to continue using it come August.

The school will give you all computers to use. For exams and system access, you cannot use a personal computer.

Does anyone know if we must purchase the White Coat from SuiteStyles? Just wondering because I'm not a fan of the style of the coat. That being said I don't want to break any rules here, especially for the WC Ceremony.

Does anyone know if we must purchase the White Coat from SuiteStyles? Just wondering because I'm not a fan of the style of the coat. That being said I don't want to break any rules here, especially for the WC Ceremony.

You will wear the coat exactly one time in your life. Match your classmates. Bite the bullet. It looks atrocious on everyone.

Withdrew my spot today good luck to anyone still on the wait list

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.