****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

:shrug:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I called today and they are no longer offering interviews but they are still going to be accepting more people

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted today via email. Interviewed in late January

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I called today and they are no longer offering interviews but they are still going to be accepting more people
Any chance they mentioned how many more acceptances will me administered?

Anyone interviewed on 1/26 and heard back yet? Brian said mid-feburary and still hasn't posted anything. :\

I interviewed on 1/26. Nothing yet. I find myself checking SDN much more often than usual to look for Temple acceptances lol.

Reactions: 1 users
Temple is still offering interviews. Spots are limited so the amount of remaining invitations are very low.

Members don't see this ad :)
Declined my spot as I'll be going elsewhere. - whoever gets it, enjoy! Philly is a fun city, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Reactions: 4 users
Is Temple on Spring Break? We were supposed to hear back late last month. :bang:

Is Temple on Spring Break? We were supposed to hear back late last month. :bang:
We actually just started Spring Break today, so don't expect much activity over next week.

Sorry to hear was that today you received the email? I was waitlisted awhile ago.

Wait listed :( hoping for movement in April!

What does this mean that everyone is getting wait listed or that they filled up their class?

Either class is full at the moment or they want to take a look at Feb interviewees.

Does anyone know anything about the DMD/MPH program? Brian mentioned that during the interview and I wanted to get more info on it.
Congrats to everyone who's been accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back!

I interviewed 2/4 but haven't heard anything yet :( did anyone interview around the same time and hear back?

I interviewed 2/4 but haven't heard anything yet :( did anyone interview around the same time and hear back?
I interviewed feb 4th and was waitlisted. It might be good news that you haven't heard back. It means you have a chance of being accepted!

I interviewed feb 4th and was waitlisted. It might be good news that you haven't heard back. It means you have a chance of being accepted!
Not to rain on your parade, but there's also the chance a rejection letter is waiting to be sent out. False hope is not your friend, especially not during the final months of the cycle.

Just don't think too much about your application, it won't change anything besides how many gray hairs you have, coming from my personal application experience.

Not to rain on your parade, but there's also the chance a rejection letter is waiting to be sent out. False hope is not your friend, especially not during the final months of the cycle.

Just don't think too much about your application, it won't change anything besides how many gray hairs you have, coming from my personal application experience.
Don't all interviewees get wait listed if not accepted? I couldn't have done any worse on the video interview. I think I repeated myself quite a lot within 4 minutes of awkwardness.

Do you happen to know what the movement is like for the wait listers?

Last edited:
Don't all interviewees get wait listed if not accepted? I couldn't have done any worse on the video interview. I think I repeated myself quite a lot within 4 minutes of awkwardness.

Do you happen to know what the movement is like for the wait listers?
I'm not sure, but you get my point. Speculation is just speculation. It honestly is not fun being told you'll get in anywhere because you have a 25 DAT and then only getting into one school out of 6 interviews.

As for wait list movement, we had a guy who got in even after orientation started. Mind you, he was pretty stressed out the first week or so due to completing paperwork etc., but he's doing quite well now. He did tell me that he called Brian a couple times, but had to leave voicemails, so if you really want to do something, there's always the letter of intent, or in this case voicemail of intent, option.

Anyone get any news on acceptance activity within the last few weeks?

They sent out 10 acceptances on Monday. I know someone I interviewed with who got one. For the rest of us, we just have to hang in there until more movement occurs!

Reactions: 2 users
They sent out 10 acceptances on Monday. I know someone I interviewed with who got one. For the rest of us, we just have to hang in there until more movement occurs!
When was your interview?

Got my acceptance sent in today! Anyone else got any?

Reactions: 3 users
Recieved my acceptance yesterday, I'll be attending
When did you guys interview? I am just trying to put it all in perspective.. Also, did you call or email them indicating your intent for temple?

Hi, does anyone know how to reach the admission office by phone from Toronto? the 1800 number provided in the interview invitation letter doesn't work 'cause Toronto is outside the service area...

Accepted today afternoon. BEST.DAY.EVER!

Reactions: 6 users
Hi, does anyone know how to reach the admission office by phone from Toronto? the 1800 number provided in the interview invitation letter doesn't work 'cause Toronto is outside the service area...

215 707 2801