*** The Official Temple University Dental Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping for a post-december interview at temple!
congrats to all of those accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Is there any word on scholarships from Temple? Do we have to apply or will they reach out at a later time?

They usually send out waves once a month so sit tight until January.

So even though I had a pre-dec interview and didn't hear back at all/get an acceptance at midnight, it's possible that I could still get in later on in the cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So even though I had a pre-dec interview and didn't hear back at all/get an acceptance at midnight, it's possible that I could still get in later on in the cycle?
Yes it’s possible. I interviewed in November last year but didn’t get in in December at the first place. And now I am first yr in temple.

Yes it’s possible. I interviewed in November last year but didn’t get in in December at the first place. And now I am first yr in temple.

No way!! Same as me - when did you hear back then? Do they also reject people who interviewed pre Dec at all on Dec1?

Congrats on everyones acceptances.. Was there anyone out there who interviewed, received the phone call, and didnt get in dec 3??? that’s me :O i feel led on.. bc the phone call was to tell me my interview went well??

I got an interview invite in late August and my stats are significantly above average, but still didn't hear back. The interview went well too.

Does anyone know when they are going to make a fb page for the accepted students???

Congrats on everyones acceptances.. Was there anyone out there who interviewed, received the phone call, and didnt get in dec 3??? that’s me :O i feel led on.. bc the phone call was to tell me my interview went well??

I interviewed late October, I received the call last week. Hopefully we’ll hear back soon

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got an email asking if I was still interested... I like how they did that

Is there any word on scholarships from Temple? Do we have to apply or will they reach out at a later time?
I asked them during the phone call earlier and they said they won't give scholarships until they know their incoming class for sure, so maybe some time in April?

did they inform you of an acceptance before you had to make a deposit elsewhere/When did they accept you? Also how is temple as a first year? do you love it??

No way!! Same as me - when did you hear back then? Do they also reject people who interviewed pre Dec at all on Dec1?
I got accepted early spring...I don’t think they ever rejected anyone though.

Members don't see this ad :)
did they inform you of an acceptance before you had to make a deposit elsewhere/When did they accept you? Also how is temple as a first year? do you love it??
I deposited at other school before they accepted me. First yr is tough, especially the first semester but it worths cuz you do learn a lot.

Does anyone know what address you send the deposit to? Tried emailing the school and they aren't getting back to me.

Did everyone's status change to waitlisted? I thought Temple never had a waitlist status in past years. Also has anyone been rejected?

Reactions: 3 users
Got accepted on the 3rd!
I really love Temple!
Anyone created Facebook page for our class!?

Does anyone know what address you send the deposit to? Tried emailing the school and they aren't getting back to me.

Office of Admissions
3223 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140

This address is on our acceptance letter.
I'm sure whether this is the address to send the first deposit though.

Did everyone's status change to waitlisted? I thought Temple never had a waitlist status in past years. Also has anyone been rejected?

I am on the waitlist too. No email... just on AADSAS

Mine still says received/under review. Not sure if this is a good or bad sign
(I interviewed mid October by the way)

Last edited:
Just declined my seat, hope it goes to one of you all!

Reactions: 5 users
i'm so sad i got waitlisted too! good luck to everyone, it's only the first month and apparently temple keeps accepting students until may, and interviewing well into april!

Has anyone made a class group me?

To anyone who sent in their deposit, did you get an email confirming that they got it?

just got my fourth "your application is currently active and under review" email lol...

Reactions: 11 users
What does this mean tho!?!?
that the app hasn't been thrown into the trash yet??? i would like to remain hopeful as we're still around the mid of the cycle lol

just got my fourth "your application is currently active and under review" email lol...
I got my 4th one also. It's honestly becoming more funny every time, I feel conditioned at this point to want to see this email monthly in perpituity now lol

Me too - 4th email. Does anyone have any idea if we will get a rejection or will these just keep going out till the end?

Me too - 4th email. Does anyone have any idea if we will get a rejection or will these just keep going out till the end?
It's a yearly tradition, next year we get to send out the emails

I wouldn’t read into it too much, they’re just trying to let you know the status of the application. In years past they didn’t provide much of an update to applicants so they’re being proactive about it. Yes they accept into the spring too.

They determine the school based ones themselves. A couple of them just got notified last month for a scholarship, so it’s kinda late. But on the other hand I don’t know if anyone did get one before school started. I just know they did give some out after school started.

do you guys know when we may hear back if we were waitlisted? do waitlist decisions always start after april? i would like to avoid putting down full deposits at other schools if at all possible..

This is really dumb but what specific service did people use for ups/fedex to mail in their deposit? UPS’s website is telling me it’s gonna cost $30 to mail a document even though temple is 20 min away from me >.<

This is really dumb but what specific service did people use for ups/fedex to mail in their deposit? UPS’s website is telling me it’s gonna cost $30 to mail a document even though temple is 20 min away from me >.<
I used ups. I went to my local store that does it and with tracking, required signature and like 3 day delivery it was like 14 dollars with taxes.

I used ups. I went to my local store that does it and with tracking, required signature and like 3 day delivery it was like 14 dollars with taxes.
They might be ripping you off so you might want to go to a different store.

You can probably hand it in in person

Is school on Wintwr break? If yes, then till when? Please let me know, thanks.

Anyone else get an email from Brian asking for grades and classes? Just did my academic update and sent him all my stuff (not accepted yet, still hopeful). He won't be back in the office until Jan 2 and I am so nervous I might throw up

Hey Guys, fyi I heard that Temple's second round of acceptances is going to be on Jan 2nd, which is the reason I'm up rn :laugh: I looked at the previous classes' thread and it seemed that most schools were late and ended up sending the acceptances between mid Jan - Feb.

Where did you hear this? According to last years thread, the second wave of acceptances was around January 14.

Hey Guys, fyi I heard that Temple's second round of acceptances is going to be on Jan 2nd, which is the reason I'm up rn :laugh: I looked at the previous classes' thread and it seemed that most schools were late and ended up sending the acceptances between mid Jan - Feb.

Where did you hear this? According to last years thread, the second wave of acceptances was around January 14.
Oh thank god I just heard back from Brian about something he needed but wasn't accepted and I was about to cry! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I really wanna go here

Oh thank god I just heard back from Brian about something he needed but wasn't accepted and I was about to cry! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I really wanna go here
Was it updated grades?

Submitted my tuition deposit yesterday so looks like I'll be seeing some of ya'll at the new semester!
So excited, good luck to all others still in the process.

Was it updated grades?
Yes I was in the middle of updating my grades and schedule on the application and maybe it disappeared on Brian's end because he emailed me while I was still typing everything in. Got everything in now, fingers crossed!

Just got an email asking me to share my status. Anyone else get this? And did anyone get accepted this month yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.